Baby Doll [Wo Ai Ni]

Love in Different Languages

Ella just woke up from a nightmare that she barely knew she would dream of. She dreamt of being pregnant. And worst!? Chun was the father, but then Ella found it really hilarious when Chun was taking care of her when she was craving for food and the fact that she was fat as a whale in her dream.

"Hahaha." Ella laughed out loud, just thinking of her dream, slowly turning to her right.

"Oh my God." Ella yelled, having to have heard a baby stuff toy saying "Wo Ai Ni" to her, while a hand from below her bed pressed the heart shaped button that was connected to the stuff toy that made it work. Ella quickly threw all her pillows towards the hand and hid under her long, soft and fluffy blanket.

"Hey!" the person complained from the throwing of pillows and stood up, Ella peaked to see who it was and realized it was Chun, so she stood up.

"What the hell are you doing in my room and who told you that you can enter?!" Ella asked in a loud tone of voice.

"Oh, come on. Don't be like that to me! I just went here to tell you "good morning" and tell you just another 'I love you' in a different language... Wo Ai Ni.” Chun replied and sighed, pressing the stuff toy again as he said the three words. "Oh, about that how-did-i-enter-here-question. Well, that's simple, Genie let me in." Chun added. (Forgot to tell you guys that Ella lived with Genie in her humongous house, while Ella's parents lived at their province and sometimes, Ella would come to pay a visit along with Genie.)

"You should have at least knocked before you entered." Ella said, calming herself down.

"I did, but there was no response, so I just waited for you to wake up. Here, take this." Chun said, handing the baby stuff toy to Ella as he kissed her quickly on the cheek before he left. After he walked off, Ella was stunned by the kiss, pressing hard onto the stuff toy as it played 'Wo Ai Ni' on her mind for a couple of times.

As soon as she came back to reality, Ella raised the stuff toy to her face and pressed the button again. This time, she whispered...

"I think I love you too."

--

After that, Ella freshened herself up in the bathroom and went down to eat with Genie, still holding the baby stuff toy in her hands.

"Hey Ella, what did he do in your room?" Genie asked Ella, curious.

"He shocked me to death that I thought I had a baby." Ella said, turning to Genie.

"What!?" Genie turned to Ella, shocked.

"Silly. It isn't true, I said thought." Ella replied, emphasizing the word 'thought'.

"Ohh, is that the baby?" Genie asked Ella. "Stuff toy." Ella added, handing Genie the baby STUFF TOY. Genie pressed the heart shaped button and it said 'Wo Ai Ni'.

"Hey Ella, what does 'Wo Ai Ni' mean?" Genie asked her. “Isn’t that the Chinese version of ‘I love you’?” Genie asked.

"Oh, it's nothing. Why?" Ella replied in a question.

"Oh Ella! Don't answer me back with a question." Genie said, quite amused with the baby STUFF TOY. :))

"Fine! It meant 'I love you'." Ella said, surrendering.

"What!? He loves you?" Genie asked again.

"I don't know and I don't care." Ella replied, quite annoyed. "Hey, I think you better finish your food, right? We need to be at work." Ella added, changing the topic.

"Oh okay." Genie responded with a suspicious smile on her face and handed Ella back the baby STUFF TOY. :)) =)) (I'm quite amused of typing the STUFF TOY word in all CAPS, so you won't think that it's a real baby.) :)) =))

When they finished eating, they headed off to the studio.

--

At Chun's office...

"Hey, Chun. How was the courting Ms. Photographer ELLA CHEN!?" Joe asked Chun, emphasizing the name ELLA CHEN as he entered Chun's office and sat down on the couch just right in front of Chun.

"What the!? How did you know!?" Chun asked him, shocked.

"Well, let's just say I have my sources..." Joe replied, laughing, as a suspicious smile crept up his face.

"Who are your sources?" Chun asked him, breaking the smile on his face, now looking quite annoyed.

"Why would I tell you?" Joe asked Chun again, getting him real irritated.

"Because, if you don't..." Chun paused for a bit and continued... "I will fire you."

"Oh, come on. I've been with you for like the rest of your life ever since we were kids." Joe said.

"Whatever. My dad just let you be my assistant anyway, but that doesn't mean that I can't fire you." Chun fired back, laughing. "I was just kidding."

"So, how did it really go?" Joe asked again.

"You haven't answered me my question yet. Who are your sources?" Chun asked again.

"I asked first, so you have to answer me first." Joe said.

"Oh fine. It's just working out perfectly. I find her real interesting." Chun answered Joe's question with his hands down his chin looking like he was thinking of something.

"How-- Uh, what did you do?" Joe asked again.

"She told me to tell her I LOVE HER in DIFFERENT LANGUAGES and I've just finished on the second lately." Chun replied.

"What!? That's hilarious." Joe laughed at the thought of Ms. Photographer Ella Chen acting like that towards Chun. "Never in my life have I heard a girl asking his suitor to do that."

"Yeah, that's why I really find her interesting. So, who is or are your sources, Joe?" Chun asked again.

"Why would I tell you!?" Joe replied which left Chun hanging on conclusions of who it might be. "I better go and finish my job. See you later." And Joe quickly stepped out of Chun's office.

"Damn. I should've not told him." Chun muttered to himself.

--

Meanwhile, at the studio...

"I wonder why he didn't show up at the studio yet." Ella thought to herself, looking worried.

"Aw. Little Ms. Ella thinking of her prince." Genie said, walking towards Ella.

"Whatever, Genie. I'm just thinking why he hasn't showed up at the studio yet." Ella replied back and turned to Genie's direction.

"You know what? You just revealed that you were thinking of him." Genie said, laughing and headed back to where Hebe, Selina and Yuan Qiu Ye were.

"No, I can't like him..." Ella whispered. “I was just thinking of him, that’s it. Nothing more or less.”

--

Edited on: 09132008 at 8:53 AM.