Nothing much to do

Love in Different Languages

Chun just arrived in his office, when he received a phone call from Jiro and immediately answered it.

"Hey you!" Jiro yelled out, shivering a little. "Do you know how cold it is during the month of June!?" Jiro continued asking.

"Yeah? I'm used to it." Chun replied, completely clueless that Jiro wanted to be fetched already from the airport.

"Gah, hell!" Jiro yelled and gasped. "Can you at least fetch us now?"

"Ohiyeah! Almost forgot." Chun ended the call and hang up.

x.x.x.x.x

"Genie, have you seen Chun?" Ella asked Genie.

"Not yet." Genie replied and turned to look at Ella.

"I'm going nuts! I can't contact him!!!" Ella said, pacing back and forth.

"I'm sure he'll be appearing sooner or later." Genie said, trying to calm Ella down.

x.x.x.x.x

"Hey, look at him." Calvin said, pointing at some guy who has jet black hair.

"So?" Jiro asked.

"He looks familiar. I think I've seen him in a TV interview!?" Calvin said, and then someone called Jiro.

"Hey! What do you look like?" Chun asked, over the phone.

"I have spiky hair!?" Jiro said, looking at the guy Calvin just pointed out who was also calling someone from the phone, and then Jiro put his cell phone aside and stood up.

"Hey, wait!" Chun said, over the phone, but no one answered.

"Hey, where are you going? We barely know this place!" Calvin asked and caught up with Jiro.

"I think he's Ella's boyfriend." Jiro replied, pointing at Chun, while Danson and Arron followed where they were going with their eyes.

"Hey, are you Wu Chun?" Jiro said, patting Chun from the back.

"Jiro?" Chun replied, turning at the person who just patted him from the back.

"Yeah." Jiro replied.

"Where are the others?" Chun asked.

"Hi, I'm Calvin!" Calvin said, shaking hands with Chun even before Jiro could answer Chun's question.

"Nice to meet you. Who are Arron & Danson then?" Chun asked.

"Danson, Arron!" Jiro shouted. "Come in!"

"You could have at least carried your luggage." Arron said, who was going towards them with his and Jiro's luggage.

"Danson Tang here." Danson said, with his arms crossed.

"And I'm Arron Yan." Arron said, with a very warm and friendly smile, then shook hands with Chun.

"I guess it's nice to meet you all. In the meantime, I think we should go." Chun said, leading them to his car. Jiro sat at the passengers seat, while Arron, Calvin and Danson all sat at the back.

x.x.x.x.x

"Hello! Is this Ariel?" Ella asked, over the phone.

"Ella! What's up?" Ariel replied in question.

"Can you give me Joe's number?" Ella asked again, with a worried tone.

"Why? What happened, Ella? You're tone sounds worried." Ariel replied, with a lot of questions.

"Just please, business card it to me!" Ella said.

"Answer me first. What's with the worried tone?" Ariel asked Ella.

"I can't contact Chun!" Ella replied.

"Okay, okay." Ariel said, "I'll send it to you, ASAP!" Then Ariel hang up.

"I wonder what happened?" Ariel thought and immediately sent Joe's number to Ella.

x.x.x.x.x

"Thanks, Ariel." Ella thought, immediately calling Joe.

"Hey, Joe! Where's Chun?" Ella asked Joe.

"He said he was going to fetch his friends in the airport." Joe replied.

"Then, why can't I contact him?" Ella asked again.

"I don't know. Try calling him again then." Joe replied and hang up.

With that, Ella called Chun again, as soon as Joe hang up the phone.

"Hey mister!" Ella shouted over the phone. Chun answered it and put it on loudspeaker mode for everyone to hear, but he asked the boys not to say anything yet, for he wanted her to be surprised on her birthday. "Chun, honey! Where are you? Joe said you're fetching some friends?" Ella asked.

"Why'd you call me H-O-N-E-Y?" Chun asked, spelling out loud the word 'honey'.

"Because I thought you're about to die, so I can at least call you honey for one last time." Ella replied.

"Yeah, I fetched some friends." Chun said, sweat-dropping on what Ella just said.

"Girls?" Ella asked.

"No! They are guys!" Chun replied and asked the group to say hi to Ella.

"Hi Ella!" The group chorused, excluding Chun.

"You'll see us soon!" Jiro added.

"Who are you?" Ella asked.

"Secret." The whole group chorused.

"Anyway, will you go here Chun?" Ella asked, curious.

"Maybe not. I'll see you tomorrow." Chun replied.

"Why?" Ella asked.

"I'm preparing something for you!" Chun replied.

"Okay, bye! I love you!" Ella said, then hang up.

"Sweet." Jiro said, out of nowhere. "You're lucky you have her."

"Indeed, I am very lucky!" Chun replied, pulling of to a stop.

"Where are we?" Calvin asked, curiously.

"In a suite." Chun replied.

"We're going to stay there?" Arron asked.

"Not me, you four." Chun replied, pointing to each one of them.

x.x.x.x.x

"Uhm, where are the reserved units for the name Wu Chun?" Chun asked at the counter.

"Right at the second floor, sir. Numbers 217, 219 and 221." The lady said, giving him the keys. They didn't need to ask if it was Chun... they were sure it was him.

The whole group was led by Chun to three units that were right beside each other.

"Who's going to stay with whom?" Chun asked them.

"I'll stay with Arron." Calvin said voluntarily raising his hand.

"Then, I'll stay with Danson." Jiro said, and then continued inside the unit, as soon as Chun opened it for them. Arron and Calvin went inside the unit 217; while Jiro and Danson occupied the unit number 219 as Chun followed them inside.

"Who will be staying at 221?" Jiro asked Chun curiously.

"That's my private suite." Chun replied.

"Oh." Jiro said.

"Let me ask you, Jiro." Chun said, out of nowhere.

"What is it?" Jiro asked, unpacking his things.

"Why is it that Danson rarely talks?" Chun asked, turning to face Danson who was glaring at him, sitting at the edge of the bed with his arms crossed.

"Oh that. That's because he used to love Ella and right now..." Jiro paused for a while and continued, "He’s right in front of the man who Ella will soon get married to."

"I'm so sorry." Chun apologized. "I got her first, but I assure you that I'll take care of her."

"Just be sure." Danson said, with his eyes closed.

"I'll never let you get her." Chun said playfully.

"For once she gets to me; I'll never return her back to you." Danson said, while the three of them laughed.

"Anyway, I think I need to go!" I'll call you guys up on the 18th." Chun said, and shut the door closed.