Ella Chen!

Love in Different Languages

“Genie!” Calvin once again yelled out, having to have seen Genie unconsciously lying on the floor with unused sleeping pills on the palm of her hands.

“She didn’t faint, she’s just asleep?” Calvin asked his own self in thought. “But, nonetheless, I’m still worried… What if she doesn’t wake up sooner than later?” Calvin continued and carried Genie to his arms to bring her to the hospital.

x.x.x.x.x

“Doctor Cheng, what exactly is with her?” Josh asked the doctor who tended to Ella’s needs, which looked very arrogant. Honestly, Doctor Cheng is really one of the arrogant doctors and is hard to please.

“What’s your relationship to the patient?” Doctor Cheng asked him.

“I’m his friend.” Josh asked truthfully, even though he really was her enemy, haha…

“I don’t think you’re in the right position to know her true condition?” Doctor Cheng asked him again.

“Please, doctor. Whatever happens, please tell me her condition?” Josh pleaded.

“Fine, then can you please come out with me for a while?” Doctor Cheng asked, leading Josh out of Ella’s hospital room.

“Aren’t you really not in any way related to Ms. Chen?” Doctor Cheng asked, with a serious expression all over his face.

“I’m afraid, I’m not.” Josh replied truthfully.

“Then, I’m afraid that I really just can’t tell you her condition.” Doctor Cheng replied, with Josh completely stunned. “In the meanwhile, give her lots of food or else…”

“Or else?” Josh tried asking, but the question remained unanswered.

x.x.x.x.x

“Genie, Genie!” Calvin yelled again, tapping Genie by the cheek. “Please wake up!” Calvin continued, pulling to a stop as he quickly rushed and carried Genie to the hospital.

“What can we do for you?” A nurse asked, looking at Calvin who was carrying a woman in his arms.

“She fainted. I don’t know and I’m not sure what those pills she took, but I’m quite certain that they were sleeping pills, but still I’m not sure and can’t really tell. I tried waking her up, but to no avail, there was no response!” Calvin replied, in almost just one breath. No, make that two!

x.x.x.x.x

“Chun, you need to at least eat!” Joe said, convincing Chun to eat, to make up for his missed meals for the past weeks. He ate, but every meal he would touch barely had any difference when it was first given to him. It’s as if some mice just ate it and didn’t dare to touch it again for it was afraid from getting caught in a mouse trap.

(AN*: Sorry for the lame analogy!)

“Joe, he will eventually just finish that. For now, I think that it’s best if we leave him alone for now.” Ariel said, pulling Joe away from Chun’s reach. She was afraid that if Chun loses control, he would completely beat the hell out of Joe.

x.x.x.x.x

Just then, Hebe’s phone rang…

“Hello? Who’s this!?” Hebe asked.

“Is this Hebe? Genie’s friend?” Calvin quickly asked in question.

“Why, what happened?” Hebe asked.

“She’s in the hospital right now!” Calvin replied, almost shouting over the phone, because of worry.

“Okay, okay, I’ll call on the others.” Hebe said, hanging up the phone.

“Selina!” Hebe shouted at Selina who was just in the next door.

“What?” Selina asked in shout.

“Genie’s at the hospital!” Hebe announced.

“What!?” Selina replied in a shocked state of voice. “Let’s go!” Selina continued, pulling Hebe towards the exit door.

x.x.x.x.x

Not long after, the whole group was contacted by Joe and Ariel who were the third couple to be called. Chun hesitated a bit at first, but did anyway. While Jiro, Arron, Danson and Rainie just followed. They thought that maybe even for a while, they can support each other while Ella went missing.

People knew that Rainie and Ariel were in the hospital, so often times they would be crowded with a lot of people, but due to the way they looked, troubled, that is, their fans knew that this current time wasn’t the time to ask for autographs and such.

“Report, report! Room 109, Ella Chen!” A nurse shouted rushing at the main counter lobby. “Where’s Doctor Cheng?”

It came to reality for Chun, as soon as he heard Ella’s name. Not only Ella, but Ella Chen. He just found hope for him to see her again. It just so happened that he was passing by the main lobby, ready to go to Genie’s room when he heard Ella’s name.

“Ella, can it be really you?” Chun asked himself in thought, walking towards the main counter.