Poor Danson

Love in Different Languages

"Hey, Hebe, Yuan Qiu Ye, have you seen Genie?" Selina asked the both of them, while decorating the venue Ella's birthday will be held on.

"No." Hebe and Yuan Qiu Ye said in chorus, shaking their heads a 'no.'

"We need her, ASAP!" Selina yelled out, roaming her eyes around the half decorated venue.

"I know! Wait, I'll try contacting her." Hebe said, dialling up Genie's number.

"Genie!" Hebe yelled out loud, as soon as Genie answered her cellphone.

"What?" Genie said, trying to hide the crying tone of her voice, but Hebe noticed it anyway.

"Why are you crying?" Hebe asked.

"No, I'm not... I was just watching this show that made me cry." Genie reasoned out, alongside Josh who was telling her what to answer.

"We need you here, ASAP!" Hebe said, frustrated.

"Okay, I'll be right there!" Genie replied and continued to cry as soon as Hebe hang up the phone.

"I have to go." Genie said, wiping her tears away.

"One wrong move and I'll kill your parents!" Josh said, threatening Genie.

"I know." Genie replied and went off. "Ella, forgive me for what I will do." Genie thought, as soon as she stepped out from Josh's house. "If I don't do this, my parents will die..." Genie continued and thought.

x.x.x.x.x

"Hey, guys! Are you ready?" Arron asked Calvin, Jiro and Danson who were also dressed up already and out of their units.

"Chun hasn't even called us yet." Jiro said.

x.x.x.x.x

"Ella, I'll go out first to check something." Chun said.

"What will you check?" Ella asked.

"I'll check if there are any people walking by." Chun replied. "I don't want them to see you only wearing that piece of clothing." Chun continued, pointing to what Ella was wearing.

"Okay." Ella replied and giggled, while Chun stepped out of his private suite.

"Hey!" Chun said, in the loudest tone of voice he can make, so that Ella won't hear.

"Why are you here?" Jiro asked.

"Uhm, can you guys please go now?" Chun asked, ignoring Jiro's question.

"Why, aren't you going to go with us in the venue?" Jiro asked again.

"Ella's here, so I can't." Chun replied.

"Can't we meet her now?" Danson asked impatiently.

"Not yet! Later in the venue, okay?" Chun asked them as they went off.

x.x.x.x.x

"Wait a minute guys." Danson said. "Wait for me for a while, I forgot my gift for Ella!"

"But, Chun said she's there!?" Jiro said. "They might see you and the plan will be completely ruined and then it won't be a surprise anymore and then--" Jiro was cut from his talking of nonsensible things sarcastically.

"Shut up!" Calvin said. "Just let him get it."

And even before Danson could even open the door to his and Jiro's unit, someone happened to have opened it even before he went up.

"Who are you?" Danson asked, seeing a man in their suite, an unknown man, indeed and glared at him.

"You can't remember me anymore?" The man asked. No one knew how he got there and how he even opened the door to their unit, but all Danson could think about now was the man looked like Ella's ex-boyfriend, Josh. "Poor you!" Josh finished off and wore the fake and surgical Danson mask and tied Danson completely on the empty chair as soon as he caught him off guard. Danson tried to avoid the tie that was about to tie his mouth so that he can't speak up, but he wasn't able to take it any longer, so he ends up being tied, still. And before Josh could even go, "Ooh, I forgot the gift..." Josh added and got the stuff toy that was supposedly what Danson will give to Ella, but as how things are going on now, it seems like Josh will be the one to give it to her, then Josh called Chun.

"Hi, Chun. I'm really sorry, but I don't think I'd be able to attend Ella's birthday." Josh said, using his own voice. I said that he was using his own voice, because later on, he would have to immitate Danson's voice.

"Oh, okay." Chun replied and rejoiced.

"Who was that, Chun?" Ella asked. "Why are you so happy?"

"Just an old friend of mine who I really don't want to see... I met him a couple of days ago and asked me if he could come on your birthday and now, it seems like he can't, so I'm really happy." Chun replied. "He's name's Josh, by the way." Chun added, out of nowhere, while Ella repeatedly thought of the name Josh on her mind and looked like she just saw a ghost.

"It's not him, Ella. It's not him." Ella thought. "This can't be a so-so small world for Chun to meet Josh."

"Is there any problem?" Chun asked, noticing Ella's uneasiness.

"Nothing, I'm fine." Ella replied. "That Josh, how old is he?" Ella asked, out of the blue.

"Uhm, if I'm 29 and we have 7 s, then he must be 37 now." Chun replied, while Ella looked stunned once again.

"Exactly 10 s from me!?" Ella thought, shaking her head off from the thought. "It can't be..."