We'll buy a gift!

Love in Different Languages

"Hey, Chun! You wanna go to 'Camaraderies' later?" Joe asked Chun who was sorting out some files.

"That's a bar, right?" Chun replied in question.

"Well, yeah. You could also bring Ella and I'll bring Ariel along." Joe replied.

"Sure, sure." Chun said, going back to his work.

"Perhaps, you could enjoy a little before her grand birthday celebration." Joe added.

"Yes, I know! I have already agreed." Chun said, getting a little irritated.

"Okay, Okay. I get it, I'll get back to work." Joe said and went off.

x.x.x.x.x

"Hey, Chun!" Ella greeted as she entered his office.

"Ella, I missed you!" Chun said, dropping a few files on the ground even before he could some nearer her.

"I'll help you." Ella said, forcing Chun to say a 'yes', for she knows that he won't let her help him with his work.

"Fine!" Chun said, while Ella got the files.

"Are you stressed out?" Ella asked from nowhere. "I can leave if you are."

"No. Actually, my work's lightened when you came." Chun said, smiling at her.

"Psh." Ella replied, not believing Chun.

"I'm just being honest here!" Chun said and kissed Ella's forehead for he had so many files to hold on, while Ella sat at the couch.

"By the way, Joe invited me to 'Camaraderies'." Chun said, while sorting out some files of papers he was holding onto.

"Won't you need more time for work?" Ella asked.

"No. I think I can manage with this before later." Chun replied.

"Just be sure you would." Ella said, sighing, thinking about her birthday tomorrow. "Hope he remembers." Then she accidentally fell asleep on his couch.

"Ella--" Chun was cut when he saw Ella sleeping peacefully on his couch, then got his jacket from his seat to warm her up.

x.x.x.x.x

"Hey, Jiro! Isn't it Ella's birthday tomorrow!?" Danson said, pausing their game.

"Crap, Danson! Crap, I just lost." Jiro said, for his character lost even before Danson paused their game.

"Hey! It's Ella's birthday tomorrow! We could at least buy her something for her birthday." Danson repeated in a more clear voice, distracting Jiro with his 'I lost' thoughts.

"Oh my God! I totally forgot!" Jiro said, turning to Danson and began shaking him. "Then, you take-a-bath first, while I tell Arron and Calvin." Jiro continued, walking towards the door.

"Okay." Danson said, sighing, for he thought that Jiro wanted to at least go take-a-bath first, but went inside the bathroom anyway.

x.x.x.x.x

"Hey!" Jiro heard Calvin shouted.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

"Arron, open the door!" Calvin commanded Arron.

"No! You open it and I eat that last takoyaki!" Arron shouted, hesitating to open the door.

"Oh, come on, you two! Open up!" Jiro yelled from outside the door with an impatient look forming on his face.

"Fine! I'll get it, but I hold the takoyaki!" Calvin said, opening the door.

"Now, give me!" Arron yelled, pulling Calvin's hand with the forked takoyaki.

"Whoa. Your unit's such a--" Jiro was cut, having to have forked to his mouth the takoyaki. "Thanks!?" Jiro said with a questioning face, while munching on the takoyaki, while Arron smirked and Calvin crossed his arms, glaring at Jiro.

"Hey!" Jiro said, shaking both Arron and Calvin off of their daydreaming state.

"So, why are you here?" Calvin asked, rolling his eyes to Jiro.

"Yeah, what do you want?" Arron continued, smirking at Jiro.

"Hey, what's with the look?" Jiro asked Arron.

"Nothing! Continue with what you're here for." Arron said, impatiently.

"As I was saying... Uhm, we could at least buy Ella a gift for it's her birthday tomorrow!" Jiro repeated.

"Oh, that! I've bought my gift for Ella, sorry guys." Calvin replied.

"What's your gift to her?" Jiro asked with curiousity.

"Why should I tell you?" It's a secret." Calvin replied, haughtily.

"So, you're not going with us?" Arron asked.

"Maybe not!" Calvin replied.

"Loser!" Arron said, his hands forming an 'L', pointing towards Calvin. "I'm going to take-a-bath."

"Whatever!" Calvin said, turning back to Jiro.

"So--" Calvin was cut when Danson popped out from nowhere, rubbing his hair with a towel.

"Hey, Jiro! It's your turn!" Danson said.

"I know!" Jiro said and walked off.

x.x.x.x.x

"Hey, Ella, honey!" Chun said, grabbing Ella from behind.

"What? Am not yet drunk!" Ella replied, in a drunk manner.

"Then, why aren't you mad at me for calling you H-O-N-E-Y?" Chun asked, spelling the word honey, loud and clear.

"Whatever." Ella said, sitting on his lap.