The Unexpected Visitor

Love in Different Languages

“Hey!” Rainie shouted at Chun who was wandering himself off the mall.

“Rainie!?” Chun shouted and went nearer to take a closer look, then gave her a hug to confirm that she was indeed Rainie, his cousin.

“Is that really you!?” Rainie asked, in a soft tone of voice.

“Of course, it’s me…silly!” Chun replied.

“Long time no chat with you.” Rainie said.

“I know.” Chun replied and broke off the hug, as Genie walked towards them.

“Hey, Chun! What are you doing here?” Genie asked, distracting their cousin moment.

“Uh, well, I’m buying something for my princess, Ella.” Chun replied.

“Did I just hear my name?” Ella asked, walking towards them, dragging along with her Hebe and Selina.

“Yeah? Hey!” Chun walked over to Ella and gave her a peck on the right cheek, then whispered her something. “So, why are you here?” Chun asked her in a flirty manner.

“Nothing.” Ella said, hooking their arms together, then walked off, leaving the group behind.

“Hey!” Genie, Rainie, Hebe and Selina yelled out at the couple, receiving back death glares, then Chun’s phone rang and answered it with his left hand, still hooking his right arm with Ella.

“Hello?” Chun asked, while Ella listened just right at his side.

“This is Jiro. We’ll be arriving in about an hour or so!” Jiro gladly announced.

“What, this early?” Chun asked, surprised and felt a bit bad that he had to cut out his moment with Ella.

“Yeah, why? Anyway, it’s the ‘Dynasty Air’, incase you don’t know. Bye.” Jiro said, and then hung up.

“Who was that?” Ella asked suspiciously, as soon as Chun hung up.

“Look.” Chun said, and then bended a little closer to Ella, cupping her cheeks and then kissed her goodbye. “You’ll soon find out. Anyway, gotta run!” Chun said and ran off. Just so they know, everyone in the mall saw it and thought it was so sweet, even Genie, Rainie, Hebe and Selina thought so.

~.~.~.~.~

Exactly when Chun entered his car, his phone rang again.

“Hey, I’m really sorry to say this, but crap, we’re delayed!” Jiro quickly said in an exasperated tone of voice.

“Why?” Chun asked, forming an irritated look on his face.

“I don’t know! For Pete’s sake, I thought it will be in about an hour and here we are now, being told that we’re delayed ‘till tomorrow comes!” Jiro said, still exasperated at the fact that their flight was delayed.

“Yeah, sure.” Was all Chun could say, before Jiro could even talk.

Never did they have a formal conversation, I mean…a more decent one, that is! It was neither someone was irritated, exasperated or rushing nothing. They didn’t know each other anyway, so why bother?

“Just great! Ugh.” Chun said, exasperated as well having to have cut his moment with his Ella. Then, drove off to some place else, to get some fresh air…to the bay.

“Maybe I need to meditate a bit.” Chun thought, as soon as he got at the bay, sitting at the empty spot at the same time, closing his eyes to feel the air!? and hear his surroundings.

“Hey there, buddy! Remember me?” A guy said, distracting him from his meditation.