The Birthday Part I

Love in Different Languages

"If they are Ella's friends, then that means I'd have to prepare them now for the big birthday surprise box!" Genie thought again and rushed off to the guys and introduced herself. "One's even my type." Genie thought again and laughed softly, leading the guys to the big birthday surprise box.

Just a few more minutes later, Chun arrived with Ella who was bothering him questions about why they were in that particular place, while Chun kept on replying "Secret." as they went towards the back stage of the venue causing Ella to think it over more carefully and suspiciously just why they were there, while Hebe went towards Ella to blindfold her.

"Hey, Chun! Your Han Bao will die if you don't get this blindfold off of her eyes!!!" Ella said, demandingly, trying to pull off the blindfold, while Hebe held it back.

"Don't worry, I still love you to even let you die." Chun replied, while Hebe just sighed at the thought that the couple were being too cheesy at the moment that they were waiting for the cue to enter.

"What do you mean by that?" Ella asked him, sounding a bit pissed off.

"He meant that the time would come that he wouldn't love you back anymore." Hebe said, while Ella playfully sent Chun soft punches in his body randomly and gradually, it went soft to hard.

"That's not what I meant." Chun said, hesitatingly, trying to sound as if Hebe was the one who wasn't good in explaining, which was true and was trying to dodge Ella's punches, while Ella hit him accidentally down there, while he turned the opposite direction where he could see no one and continued jumping in pain. He was also trying not to cry in pain, for Ella might notice, while Hebe covered having to have witnessed the whole scene.

"Ella, don't peak." Hebe warned, for the party was about to begin.

"Why, what, what happened?" Ella said worriedly, trying to feel Chun with her hands.

"Nothing serious." Hebe replied.

"What nothing serious?" Chun asked, yelling in pain for he can't take the pain no longer. "You've hurt me too much, since last--" Chun was cut when Ella was attempting to cover his mouth, but she failed and for the second attempt, even though the first didn't quite work out, he won him over with a deep kiss.

"These two, it's so complicated." Hebe thought and sighed, seeing the couple kiss.

"...night." Ella whispered to Chun, grasping for some air from the deep kiss, continuing his cut sentence.

"Hebe, it's ready." Selina called out.

"Okay." Hebe replied. "Now, act as if nothing weird just happened!?" Hebe said, turning to Chun and Ella, while she pulled up the curtains as the crowd sang Ella a happy birthday and the spotlight on the cake, as Chun led her to wherever she went.

"Chun..." Ella said, looking at Chun, gripping at his hand, tight.

"Don't thank me just yet." Chun replied, pointing at the big gift box where Josh, Jiro, Calvin and Arron were.

Ella felt like crying, she didn't know just how rich she was to have him until now, while the box slowly opened, revealing her friends.

"Danson, Jiro, Calvin and Arron!?" Ella yelled in shock and came to them and formed a group hug. "I missed you all!!!"

"We missed you too! Happy birthday." The four chorused. When Ella heard the happy birthday, it was as if she had forgotten all about her own birthday, but didn't mind anyway.

"So, you were those friends Chun fetched from the aiport!?" Ella asked.

"Exactly! I was even quite pissed off with your boyfriend." Jiro said, giving Chun the death glares who was just behind them, listening to their conversation.

"Why?" Ella asked, looking at Chun.

"Hm? Why ask me...ask your friend." Chun replied, shaking his head, then Ella looked at Jiro who just crossed his arms.

"Never mind!" Jiro replied. "I'm starving." Jiro continued and headed off to the buffet.

"Hey, how 'bout you Arron, Calvin and Danson? Still not hungry?" Ella asked.

"Nah." Arron replied, shaking his head a 'no'.

"Hm. Maybe." Calvin replied and went off having to have eyed a pretty girl on the side, Genie.

Josh aka the fake Danson was speechless, right now, he just didn't know how to act.

"Danson?" Ella asked, turning to Josh who was very much looking like he didn't know what to say. "Got anything to say?"

"Uh, not really." Josh replied. "Actually, we've got our presents for you right at that table." Josh continued, pointing out at a table filled with presents for Ella.

"Thank you." Was all Ella could manage to say, smiling at Josh, while Chun eyes Josh suspiciously suspecting that something wasn't just turning out the right way it was supposed to turn out.

"Honey, I'll go take care of some of the guests then, for now? I guess you could entertain the boys for me." Ella said, turning to Chun with a smile.

"Sure." Chun replied and smiled back, while Ella waked off to the girls.

"Aw, she left you." Jiro said, popping out from nowhere, munching on some food.

"Whatever." Chun said, walking off.

"Hey buddy! I was just joking." Jiro said, putting his left hand over Chun's shoulder to stop hom from his tracks.

"Yeah, I know. You always joke, hehe." Chun replied sarcastically, looking back down at Jiro who was eating food that looked like heaven for Chun.

"Hehe. Now, look who's hungry." Jiro said, laughing nonchalantly as Chun walked off to the buffet to get some food, while Jiro sat down at one of the tables along with Arron and Josh beside him.

"Hey, guys. Where's Calvin?" Jiro asked.

"There." Arron pointed out to Calvin who was probably flirting with some girl Jiro's seen from before, who looked like none other than Selina.

"Oh no! I'm beat up." Jiro thought.

"Aw, looking sad just over the matter." Arron said, looking at the down Jiro. "Don't worry, I think Genie's his type, lately, I saw him with her and he looked much more pleased and happy." Arron continued.

"As if!" Jiro said, glaring at Arron.

"Come on! No need to keep anything away from me." Arron said with his puppy face, going closer to Jiro to force him to say anything just inside his mind right now.

"Fine! I admit, I kind of liked her by the way she treated us lately, but then I think she likes Calvin." Jiro replied and munched on some more food to shake off the bad thoughts.

x.x.x.x.x

"Hey, Rainie!" Ella greeted Rainie from behind her.

"Hey girl, happy birthday! Here, take this." Rainie replied, turning to face Ella and gave her something that looked like a new and more high tech just digital camera. "Do me a favor and take more shots with my cousin with the camera, aryt?"

"Of course." Ella said and hugged Rainie, as soon as she's received the box of camera. "Isn't this a little too much on you salary?"

"No-no!" Rainie replied. "I've just finished filming my new endorsement product and I'll be doing a new movie this coming July!" Rainie exclaimed, feeling very happy for herself.

"I'm very happy for you!" Ella replied, proud of her friend.

"You should be. I worke hard for it." Rainie replied.

"Anyway, have you seen Ariel and Joe?" Ella asked.

"Hm. No." Rainie replied. "But I heard that they were together?" Rainie asked. Rumors really spread fast, especially that Ariel's an actress and she was now together with his managers assistant, hehe.

"Yes, they are." Ella replied. "I'll leave you here for now. Maybe you can find your type from my set of friends." Ella continued and walked off.

"Ella's friends!? The boys from the big box. The one with the spiky hair kind of looked handsome, but bossy at the same time." Rainie thought.