Far Away From Home

Love in Different Languages

Somewhere far away from what you call ‘home’ was Ella, all alone. These past weeks, she’s been throwing up like crazy and she didn’t even have the time to meditate and think of reasons why she was unusually acting this way. She was crouching inside what you call a ‘cell’. The cell had a bathroom and a bed for her to lie on and just as a normal person does, she’s served food three times a day, but barely ate anything. She’s been losing weight like crazy and that’s just not a good thing for them. I mean her…

“You keep on throwing up these past few days… and why haven’t you eaten anything just yet?” Someone from outside the cell suddenly said, completely catching her full attention. Ella ignored his question and looked the opposite way, still crouching and pressing her body tight to her.

“Ella, you know I love you.” The man said.

“Nothing can ever prove to me that you actually love me!” Ella shouted right at his left ear. “Josh, past it past. You live in the present state of time! Grow up.”

“I’m growing up, aren’t I?” Josh asked back. “You’re here with me.”

“What does that have to do with the topic?” Ella fired back in question. “You’re completely out of topic, you’re going so insane!”

“Sane or insane, whatever I may become.” Josh said, out of the blue. Leaving Ella confused with what he just said and just before Josh could leave, Ella rushed to the bathroom.

“What’s really going wrong with you?” Josh asked, completely confused about Ella’s sudden change in everything. He’s been wondering why she’s been throwing up a lot lately and so many questions ran through his mind. Then, he heard a loud bang on the floor and there laid Ella, who looked like she just fainted.

“Ella! Ella!” Josh yelled, rushing to Ella’s side.

“Sir?” A man in a black suit asked him, for he sensed that there must be a problem.

“She fainted!” Another man said.

“What will we do?” The third one asked.

“Bring her to the hospital!” Josh replied, with Ella already in his arms.

“We’d be found out!” The third man in the black suit said.

“We might be found out, but if they find out that she’s dead, we’ll be hunted for!” Josh replied, rushing to the secluded door.

“What will I do?” The stupid third man in the suit asked again.

“Open the door!” The second man in the suit said, pressuring the third man.

x.x.x.x.x

“Genie!” Calvin shouted, just as Genie fainted.