Meeting Up

Love in Different Languages

Okay, so now the dirty little secret chapter that Rainie told Ella. Tee hee, hope you'll have fun guys. ^_~

--

A week has past and Ella seemed to gain popularity even more. She had just received a lot of press conferences and bookings for magazine interviews. She called the 'Abstract Bleeding' clothing line just last week after the photo shoot with Rainie. She told them that they would be available on the set date and also had discussed what props to use for the said photo shoot. They were now just preparing for it, just after all the interviews and bookings.

"Um, Ella, are we going to meet another artist today?" Hebe asked Ella who just nodded. After just one week, they quite got along leading to a friendship along with Selina and Genie. So, they really didn't need to greet each other formally from now on. One reason is also that they felt awkward addressing each other with manager, head, colleague and other more names they can address to each other.

--

On the other hand, Chun was preparing Ariel for the photo shoot...

"Joe, please prepare Ariel now." Chun commanded Joe.

And as soon as they noticed, the two groups were already on the set destination. Chun went looking for the 'Ella Chen' he's been reading on magazines and been watching on the TV news these days. He spotted her and shook hands with her, assuming she was Ella Chen.

"I assume, you are Ms. Ella Chen, am I right?" Chun asked her and greeted her with a warm smile afterwards, still holding on to Ella's hand. Ella noticed that he was still being held by the hand, so she shook her hands, just right after remembering what Rainie told her and approached Hebe, Selina, Yuan Qiu Ye and her one and only assistant, Genie Zhuo, completely ignoring Chun. As expected, Hebe and Selina were drooling over Ariel Lin. Aside from Ariel; they were also drooling over the two handsome guys Joe Cheng and Wu Zun. As soon as Ella went over to Selina and Hebe, she started thinking of what Rainie told her.

*FLASHBACK*

Rainie went closer to Ella to whisper her something...

"He's handsome, he looks straight, but then... he's gay." Rainie told her, laughing out loud.

"Why do you say so?" Ella asked her, raising her right eyebrow.

"He told me when we were younger. He always wanted to go with the girls and shop." Rainie replied.

"Maybe you meant flirt with them." Ella turned to Rainie, rolling her eyes.

"No. A big no-no. He's my cousin and I know just everything about him. He even borrowed one my outfits and wore it. I even took a video of it." Rainie said, proving her point, while Ella laughed her heart out. "Hopefully, he's changed now." Rainie added with a sad expression forming her face.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"He doesn't look gay though and he didn't even act like one. Maybe he's changed." Ella muttered to herself. Just then, Joe approached Ella who was wandering herself off.

"Ms. Chen, shall we start?" Joe asked her, looking impatient.

"Uh, yes. Sorry, I was quite wandering myself off. I'm really sorry." Ella said, apologizing for her unwanted actions.

As they had the photo shoot, Ella was glancing over to Chun's direction. To her surprise, he suddenly stared at her. She responded, looking away, looking back at the focus of the camera. After a few hours of shooting, Chun approached Ella.

"Ms. Chen. I would just like to ask if you're free for dinner tonight." Chun asked her, but then she just rolled her eyes at him and looked the other way.

"For what? To talk about the latest fashion for your designs and to talk all about boys?" Ella muttered to herself not letting Chun hear.

"Ms. Chen?" Chun called out, while Ella faced him back again, a sarcastic smile forming on her face. Chun was playing, I tell you. He usually wants to challenge people who he thinks are challenging him!? Well, maybe because of the fact that Ella just ignored him when he first tried approaching her.

"For what?" Ella asked him, quite annoyed.

"Well, you know..., to know more about you." Chun replied, facing Ella's back.

"I knew it. You flirt with girls." Ella muttered to herself again, while this time Chun heard it, but then pretended he didn't hear it.

"What?" Chun asked her, trying to tell her that he knew what she just said, while Ella just faced him again.

"Um, sorry. I was just thinking about something." Ella replied.

"So, what's your answer to my question?" Chun asked again, completely pissing her off, but then she didn't have any choice, so she finally agreed with a nod.

"Good. I'll pick you up at your main branch then?" Chun asked.

"Fine, fine." Ella said, leaving him behind and heading towards Genie.

"What a gay flirt." Ella spoke to Genie.

"Gay flirt?" Genie asked Ella, thinking that what Ella just said was weird.

"Uh, nothing. I'm just tired. Let's go back to the studio." Ella replied, covering up what she just said.

--

Edited on: 09132008 at 8:18 AM.