Confrontation

Love in Different Languages

Tonight is the night of the awaited dinner...

Chun decided to call Ella at about 7:00 PM and told her to dress up and did as she was told, going with the flow.

Ella wore a black, sparkling tube dress along with a diamond necklace and black, sparkling heeled shoes. (AN*: Just imagine the one in Zen Me Ban. When Ella was wearing a black tube dress.) Genie helped her decide on her outfit and complimented her as she put each piece one by one onto herself. She messed up her hair and sighed, feeling uncomfortable with what she was wearing.

"I don't really feel so comfortable with these." Ella cried out loud.

"But you look gorgeous, anyway. You shouldn't have asked me to help you then." Genie said, looking at Ella from head to toe, forcing Ella to smile.

As they went down the studio, Ella sat at the couch and waited for Chun, while Genie left early as she was told. Chun arrived and pulled the car into the driveway of Ella's studio and stepped out of the car wearing a black tuxedo and black pants.

"Do I really need to wear these?" Ella muttered unhappily to herself. "And damn, was he late." Ella muttered to herself once again, glancing at her watch and biting on her lower lip. Not soon before long, Chun came in Ella's studio and saw her sitting at the couch. As he was walking towards her, all she could feel was nervousness running through her. In her brain were thoughts of creepy gay people making fun of a boy that made her shiver. Chun took in her full image to his mind and offered Ella a hand to lead her to his car.

"I don't really feel comfortable with these, you know?" Ella said, letting out a deep sigh, pointing at her outfit, as soon as they got inside the car, while Chun glanced at her to see what she was pointing at, even if he knew even earlier that she felt worst with her outfit.

"I told you to dress up, right?" Chun asked her, still focusing his attention on the driveway.

"And I ended up wearing this." Ella said, blowing her bangs off from her forehead.

"You look beautiful though." Chun told her, but she didn't mind. "Then why didn't you wear something comfortable then?" Chun asked her, trying to disregard his compliment.

"You said dress." Ella said, rolling her eyes, emphasizing the word dress.

"But I didn't mean dress as in dress." Chun said, pointing to Ella.

"Good. You should have told me earlier, right? Only if I haven't been stupid to even accept your invitation." Ella said, in a louder tone of voice.

"Well, I thought you were comfortable with it. And how would I know? We just met lately." Chun said, sarcastically smiling. Chun pulled to a stop as soon as they reached their destination and sat on their reserved seats that the waitress lead them to. Ella was really feeling uncomfortable at that time. She didn't know whether to believe what Rainie told her. That this guy right in front of her who was looking all so innocent and straight was gay for he really didn't look like one and didn't even act like one. They ordered the combo platter and some pasta as soon as the waitress handed them a menu.

"Why did I even accept this invitation to someone I barely knew?" Ella asked herself in thought. Ella was glancing everywhere when a waiter approached them and served them their orders. Ella ate quietly, while Chun observed her every move.

"Why won't you speak?" Chun asked her.

"'Cause you aren't asking me anything!?" Ella replied, annoyed.

"Well, to know more about you, then I'll ask you some questions." Chun told her, stuffing quite a lot of food on his mouth.

"Go ahead." Ella responded, quite shocked to the quantity of food Chun was stuffing to his mouth.

"So--" Chun was cut.

"Do you really eat like that? How disgusting." Ella asked him, quite disgusted, while Chun just laughed at her.

"No, not really. I'm just quite hungry this time." Chun replied, chuckling. Ella noticed the mess that was formed at the side of Chun's lips and wiped it away with a tissue.

"Thanks." Chun thanked her, quite embarrassed for he was acting like a baby, while Ella just looked away and began to eat again. “You don’t actually get awkward doing that?”

“No. I don’t really find it a bother.” Ella replied. “I just did that for people might think I’m eating my dinner with a…”

"Anyway, what languages do you speak?" Chun cut in.

"I speak quite a lot. Don't try me." Ella replied, staring onto Chun's eyes.

"Really, huh? Then would you allow me to court you?" Chun asked again, while Ella almost choked on her food at the thought and asked Chun a question she's been dying to know if it was true, or NOT.

"Are you gay?" Ella asked her, while Chun was shocked.

"Why, are you a boy?" Chun asked her with a weird expression plastered his face.

"NO!" Ella yelled at his ears.

"Then why are you asking me if I'm gay?" Chun asked again.

"I just wanted to know, because Rainie told me you were. OOPS." Ella spilled it all out and slapped her forehead, while Chun just laughed out loud.

"What the-- So you know Rainie?" Chun asked her.

"Well, yeah. Please don't tell her that I told you she told me you were gay or else I'm dead meat." Ella replied, holding her spoon and fork in her hands.

"Okay, okay. But to tell you, I am not gay." Chun said, answering her question. "So, back to the courting you... How would you want me to court you?" Chun asked her.

"You're going too fast, mister!" Ella fired back at him.

"Just tell me or else I would kneel in front of you and ask you for marriage now in front of people here." Chun said, pleading.

"What the hell! What are you thinking about? I barely know you!" Ella fired back again, looking shocked.

"What? Just tell me." Chun asked again.

"Fine! Then if you really want to desperately get my attention, I would want you to tell me that you love me in different freaking languages with different tactics, that is!" Ella said quickly, finishing her food and walking towards Chun's parked car. Chun finished his food quickly too and quickly attended to her needs. Chun entered his car and drove off quickly, while talking to Ella.

"Why did you enter my car? I thought you were going to walk back to your house?" Chun asked her, a smirk forming his face, trying to get her annoyed.

"What? You really are gay! How can you tell a girl to walk to her house alone when it's this dark outside and she's only wearing this piece of clothing?" Ella fired back, cooling herself down as she pointed at her outfit. "Why do you really want me to be courted by you anyway?" Ella asked breaking the silence out of nowhere, completely cooling herself down as she settled down on the passenger’s seat.

"Well, I just thought that you're different from quite a lot of girls I've known from before. You were so independent when you're holding onto that camera of yours at the studio." Chun replied, smiling.

"Then would you mind telling me why you think you're not gay?" Ella asked her again, getting annoyed.

"Only Rainie thought I was gay. Yes, I would go out with girls, but that doesn't mean I love to shop." Chun replied.

"Then, you flirt with them?" Ella asked him again.

"Why, you're jealous?" Chun asked back.

"What? I barely know you!" Ella yelled out. “Then explain to me about the ‘you wear her outfit and dance around, while she videos you?”

“My God, she told you that?” Chun asked in shock. “It was only a skirt.” He laughed.

"If only I knew that it would turn out this way." Ella sighed and thought to herself as they arrived at her house. (AN*: Ella pointed to Chun the direction to her house.)

--

Edited on: 09132008 at 8:40 AM.