A Bouquet of Roses [Ti Amo]

Love in Different Languages

The next day, Chun went to the studio, early in the morning. He brought with him a bouquet of red roses that had a very big stand-like-cardboard in it that says "Ti Amo", I love you in Italian and went towards Ella who was getting ready for a photo shoot for the day and greeted her with a very warm smile.
"Good morning, Ella! Ti amo." Chun greeted her, quite laughing and handed her the bouquet of roses. He wasn't quite sure if what he said was wrong or if it sounded wrongly. Ella accepted the roses, rolling her eyes to Chun.
"You really are serious?" Ella turned to him, looking quite worried that she might really fall for him.

"Of course! What I say is what I do." Chun replied, still smiling at her.
Ella's colleagues noticed that Ella was just given a bouquet of roses by a handsome man and they started talking about it. Yuan Qiu Ye didn't care, hell he was serious about his job. Hebe and Selina quite lost hope 'cause at first, they thought that they would have a chance with Chun. Genie was just watching the scene and the conversation of the two.

"They are getting along very well, good thing for Ella." Genie whispered to herself. Genie noticed that their colleagues were talking about Chun and Ella, so she was quite annoyed that they just can't leave them be with whatever they're doing.

"Mind your own business! We're in for work here." Genie yelled at them, raising her eyebrow.

"Now, would you mind if I get to work?" Ella said, smelling the roses.

"No, not really." Chun replied, noticing that Ella quite liked the roses, so he asked. "Do you like it?"

"No! No way in hell!" Ella fired back.

"No, really?" Chun asked again, hoping for a yes.

"Fine. I did!" Ella said, raising her left hand, surrendering. "Don't you have work to do?" Ella asked him.

"I'm going back if I want to, but then I'm here for you." Chun replied.

"Fine. Just don't ruin the mood in here and go get a seat at the couch." Ella said, surrendering again, while Chun walked towards the couch and sat, watching her soon to be princess the whole day!?

--

Edited on: 09132008 at 8:43 AM.