Do you really love me?

Love in Different Languages

FLASHBACK

After Ella broke the kiss, she fainted in Chun's arms.

END OF FLASHBACK

Chun was quickly alarmed when Ella fainted, he nearly did hyperventilate and didn't know what to do, but then when he finally came back to reality, he carried Ella in his arms back to her room and layed her down in her queen-sized bed. Then he felt her forehead and felt that she was really burning hot, so he quickly the airconditioner and searched for a towel and quickly went to the comfort room of her room and wet the towel a little, then placed it on her forehead. He pulled out the chair from her study table nearer her bed and sat on it and every once in a while, he would check her temperature and see if it even went down a bit.

One hour has passed and Ella was still sweating a lot, but the good thing was her fever managed go down, even just a little.

Finally, someone just arrived, he knew it! So, he quickly went out from the room and found Genie who happened to just pass by with a suspicious smile on her face and approached her by tapping her on her shoulder.

"So, how's the day?" Genie asked, thinking naughtily. Chun tried to read what she was thinking of about and he did.

"No, it's not what you're thinking." Chun spoke up and then his face was looking quite worried.

"What's it then?" Genie asked, her voice turning all worried too.

"Ella's sick and she's kinda you know..." Chun replied and paused for a while, letting Genie talk back, "What!?" Genie yelled out, walking towards Ella's room. But before Genie could even open the door to Ella's room, "I came to you to do me a favor... Can you uh, please change her clothes?" Chun asked. "I knew it, you're not that kind of guy. I thought you'd never ask!" Genie said and looked back at Chun for a while and finally opened the door to Ella's room to change her clothes, while Chun went downstairs to wait.

~.~.~.~.~

After hours of sleep or let's say after a day asleep, Ella finally woke up from the not-so-deep-sleep and Chun was still there, beside her... sleeping soundly.

"I don't remember what happened, but then I'm glad that he's here." Ella thought. Then... "Oh yeah, I kissed him and I fainted from the headache."

"Ella..." Chun murmured while asleep.

"What?" Ella asked the sleeping Chun.

"You're awake!" Chun shouted out loud when he heard that someone replied to what he just said.

"Yes, I am!" Ella replied energetically, while Chun quickly gave her a hug.

"I'm glad that you're awake." Chun said, hugging Ella so tight that she can't breathe.

"Wait, wait, I can't breathe!" Ella said, pushing Chun a little.

"Sorry." Was all Chun could say when he finally broke the hug off.

"Why are you here again?" Ella asked Chun, pretending she didn't know why.

"You don't remember?" Chun asked her, but she didn't reply. So, he continued, "You were sick and I nearly didn't know what to do." Chun replied to her question.

"And Oh My God, why are my clothes suddenly changed!?" Ella yelled out in question, thinking that Chun was a so-so ert.

"Oh, that. Genie changed your clothes." Chun replied. "You wouldn't actually think I would have done it myself right?" Chun asked, going near Ella.

"I don't know." Ella said softly, backing off from Chun when he was coming nearer her and covered herself with her blanket.

"Oh, anyway, I cooked some food downstairs." Chun said while he stood up and went nearer the door, walking away. "By the way... there are two options. One is that if you want it in bed, I would have to feed you. Two is you eat downstairs with me."

"Where's Genie?" Ella asked, looking like she didn't want any of the options Chun just stated out loud.

"She went ahead for work." Chun replied and grabbed the doorknob.

"Oh, that reminds me." Ella said, looking at Chun's unchanged clothes. "You haven't changed your clothes just yet." Ella added and searched for her oversized sports shirts she used to use before. "Here." And handed it to Chun.

"Thanks." Chun said, with a smile on his face, walking down to the comfort room downstairs to change.

"Yeah." Ella muttered softly, sitting back down on her bed.

Ella allowed herself to stay in her bed for a while stretching, fixing her bed and freshening up in the bathroom. Then, she finally went down to join Chun for breakfast. She went down, arguing with herself with the smell of the food. She didn't want to eat his cooking for some reason, she was thinking that it might actually taste bad, but then smelled good.

"Hey, looks good on you." Ella praised Chun of what he was wearing now as she went nearer the table and sat at the seat beside Chun, while Chun just nodded.

"I'm starving, let's eat." Chun said.

"Taste it first. I'm afraid that there might be poison on the food, you know?" Ella asked him.

"What!? You silly. There's none, promise!" Chun replied, forking out the bacon.

"Okay, then let's eat!" Ella said in an energetic matter of voice tone, readying her spoon and fork.

~.~.~.~.~

After a couple of minutes and hours, they finished eating...

"Aren't you going to go to work?" Ella said, as she sat on the living room couch, focusing her attention on a magazine.

"I don't think so. Why, would you force me too?" Chun replied in question, while pretending to look at himself in the mirror when the real thing was that, he was looking at Ella through the mirror.

"Yeah, I would." Ella said, peaking at Chun to see what he was doing, but instead, she saw the two stuff toys that Chun brought with him yesterday.

"Hey, this is so cute!" Ella said in awe, grabbing the two stuff toys and putting aside the magazine that she was reading just earlier.

"Oh, that. That's for you and me." Chun told her, as he sat beside her. "The one with the 'C' is for me, that means Chun and the one with the 'E' is for you, that means Ella." Chun added, turning to her.

She too turned to his direction and their eyes met for about a minute and then, Ella broke the silence and looked at him with intent, "Chun... it's not that I hate you, but I'm just so curious... do you really love me?" Ella asked Chun, looking at him, while biting on her lower lip.