C&E

Love in Different Languages

[Ella’s POV]

I walked down from the second floor office to the studio and I saw Genie, rushing towards me.

[End of POV]

"Ella, Ella! Help me... Uh, there are a lot of people who just called and I barely don't know how or what to answer them." Genie said, running out of breath. Well, not really running out, but was looking nervous. "There were a lot of people who just called..." Genie repeated and continued, "...who were appointing us for a number of scheduled photo shoots and booking you for magazine interviews!" Genie said, finishing her sentence off, looking quite worried. Then suddenly, Ella just gripped her right hand to her head, looking like she was imagining a lot of commotion running through her mind and heck was she thinking of Chun too! And is even wondering why he hasn't showed up in the studio yet, which just adds to her headache! As soon as Genie noticed this, she quickly attended to Ella and went up with her to her office to search for some medication.

"Hey, are you okay?" Genie asked her, handing her a medicine and a glass of water.

"I'm fine." Ella replied, then paused for a bit, then continued... "Genie, can you do me a favor? Ella said seriously, facing Genie as soon as she drank the medicine with the water off.

"What is it?" Genie asked, looking at her with worry in her eyes.

"Can you please just cancel all the bookings and interviews? And let our staff handle some photo shoots for a while. And if they can't keep the hang of it, while I'm gone, that is, then please just close this studio branch for a while." Ella said, walking her way towards the door.

"Hey, where are you going?" Genie asked.

"Home." Ella replied. "I just need some rest." And before Ella could even twist the doorknob,
"And oh, tell them that they'll still receive full payment whether they plan to close this branch or not. I just need some thinking." Ella finished and went off.

"Ella, I hope you're okay." Genie whispered to herself, looking at the opened door.
Before Ella can even go out to her car, the rain suddenly poured out hard, but she didn't care. She was feeling really stressed out lately, just hearing the news Genie told her and she didn't seem to know why. And heck, was Chun adding up to it, so she can't really think normally now and just ran to her car parked just in front of her studio, trying to avoid the rain. As soon as she went in her car, she quickly drove off.

--

Meanwhile, at Ella's house Chun was wandering off. This time he bought two stuffed toys that represented him and Ella and put them on top of the table in Ella's living room. The stuff toy that represented him was wearing a long, blue shirt and has a letter 'C' written on it, while the one that represented Ella was wearing a long, pink shirt and had a letter 'E' written on it. Chun didn't notice someone coming and how stupid he was to also stand in front of the door a few steps away from it when someone entered. Ella entered the door, still gripping on to her head which was filled with headache and thoughts of her studio and Chun. She saw Chun, standing just a few steps away from the door, with a shocked expression and walked towards him, but instead of yelling at him, Ella hugged him. His expression, completely blank.

"Ella." Chun said, hugging her back. Then he noticed his shirt becoming wet. "Ella, are you crying?" Ella didn't mind what he just said and put up another sentence, "Good thing you're here," and then she cried even more, while hugging him even tighter.

"Hey, tell me what's wrong?" Chun asked with a worried voice, bending a little over her ear to whisper.

"Nothing. I just missed you that's all and I was even wondering why you haven't showed up at the studio." Ella replied.

"Ella, missing me?" Chun thought. At first, he didn't believe her and just thought to play with her, but to prove it all off, she kissed him on the lips before he could even ask her if what she just said was true.

And when Ella broke the kiss, she fainted in Chun's arms.

--

Edited on: 09132008 at 9:02 AM.