The Evil's Plan

Love in Different Languages

"Chun?" Ella said, patting Chun who was sleeping beside her, while the sunshine entered Chun's suite.

"Mmm?" Chun mumbled and immediately hugged her with his eyes still closed.

"Chun, Chun!" Ella said, in a louder tone of voice. "Why is that, that I can completely feel your body heat?" Ella asked, shaking.

Chun sat and roamed his eyes all over the room, only to find out that their clothes were scattered all over the floor.

"Ella..." Chun whispered.

"What did we do? How did we get here?" Ella asked him, still shaking.

"This is my suite." Chun replied.

"What did we do?" Ella said, looking like she was about to cry.

"Are you afraid?" Chun asked her in reply.

"N-no. W-why s-sh-should I... be?" Ella asked, still shaking at the thought that they were in his suite and . "Did you use protection?" Ella asked again.

"I don't know." Chun replied, feeling a bit shocked after all that happened, while Ella hid under the blanket and closed her eyes.

"That's what I'm afraid of, Chun..." Ella said, crying.

"Hey, Ella." Chun muttered.

"What!?" Ella asked, looking frustrated, while Chun looked at the digital clock, only to find out that it was already the 18th.

"Happy birthday!" Chun said, happily, trying to make Ella feel more comfortable about what just happened.

"Thanks." Ella muttered, still not feeling at ease.

"Why are you hiding from me?" Chun asked and leaned closer to her, pulling the blanket off of her face.

"Chun." Ella said, gripping on his arm, then suddenly felt nauseous from the beer they drank from yesterday night and immediately proceeded to the bathroom.

"I didn't expect this to happen, Ella. I'm really sorry." Chun whispered, repeatedly thinking it over his mind.

"Can this be really happening?" Ella thought, washing her face at the sink, just right after she vomitted at the toilet bowl. "But he remembered my birthday." Ella thought and smiled, even just a little.

"Ella, are you done yet?" Chun asked from outside the bathroom.

"Almost!" Ella yelled in reply and immediately put on a bath robe and opened the door.

"Are you okay now?" Chun asked.

"Better." Ella replied. "It's your turn." Ella continued, while Chun stepped inside the bathroom.

"Hey! Do you have shirts and shorts that I could use for a while?" Ella said, knocking at the bathroom door.

"Yeah! I think it's in the lowest cabinet drawer." Chun replied.

"Okay." Ella said and hunted for a shirt and a short, then got an extra underwear from her bag. "Good thing I always carry this with me." Ella thought, while putting on some clothing and not soon, before long, Chun stepped out from the bathroom to find Ella sitting at the edge of the bed.

"Hey, you're not mad?" Chun asked her, while going towards her.

"Why should I be?" Ella asked, putting her arms around Chun for a hug. "Unless you planned this all along... did you?" Ella asked, breaking the hug.

"Of course not!" Chun said, smiling at her. "Happy birthday again!" Chun said, as he kissed her.

"Thanks." Ella replied, feeling much better. "I'm so thankful to have had you, Chun." Ella whispered to Chun, hugging him tight again.

x.x.x.x.x

In a house full of darkness, anger and fear, two unknown people were talking...

"I told you to come here yesterday night!" An unknown man said.

"Sorry! It took me so much time to think it over." An unknown girl said, shivering.

"You, Genie, will help me snatch her away from him." The man said, laughing haughtily.

"I can't do it! I thought you wouldn't snatch her away? The only deal I made with you was to watch her every move, not snatch her away from him." Genie said, shivering, as the man came closer to her, pointing to her a knife so sharp at her neck. "She doesn't even love you anymore, Josh! What's your in' problem, anyway?" Genie yelled out in question, resisting the tears that were about to fall from her eyes.

"Then, she must learn to love me again." Josh said, putting down the knife, still threatening Genie with his other tactics.

"Can't it be on another day, at least? For Pete's sake, it's her birthday today!!!" Genie said, crying real hard, regretting the fact that she even dared to talk with Josh.

"No! I only have this one chance!!!" Josh said, laughing evilly.