Under the Pouring Rain

Love in Different Languages

Weeks have just passed and the media can’t get enough of the couple, Chun and Ella. Yes, they weren’t that famous, especially Chun, but then just got so many fans, because of the undeniable chemistry. Ella was kind of famous in a way, because she’s appeared on magazines and interviews before, but people have only seen Chun once, but once someone did, they would be stunned by his handsome features. Though, he wasn’t popular for his looks, he was popular, because of the clothing their company designs. He was handsome, but didn’t go out that often, until he met Ella and started courting her.

~.~.~.~.~

A LITTLE SOMETHING FOR ARJOE FANS:

“Ariel…” Joe said, trying to catch Ariel’s attention who was about to go outside of the room.

“What!?” Ariel asked, Joe facing her back.

“I just want to tell you something…” Joe said quite awkward, he didn’t know why these words were coming out from his mouth. “I—“

“Tell me later, then I’ll be ready to answer.” Ariel cut him and continued to walk out towards the door. Yes, she read his mind and he was sure amazed by her skills… Ariel just got Joe more head over heels for her.

ARJOE FIT INS WOULD BE ADDED ON THE, I MEAN, IN THE UPCOMING CHAPTERS AGAIN.

~.~.~.~.~

Meanwhile…

“I’ve had so much for just one day.” Ella said, who just let out a yawn and stretched her arms.

“Yeah. I see.” Chun responded and stretched her arms out for her.

“Thanks.” Ella said, turning to him with a smile just for him.

“Yeah. And ohh, meet me tomorrow, okay?” Chun asked her.

“Where?” Ella replied in question.

“Anywhere you go… I’m just behind you always, you know?” Chun replied chuckling.

“Whatever! You just made the conversation non sensible.” Ella said and rolled her eyes at him.

“I think it’s getting late, Ella. I need to drop you off to your house.” Chun said, ignoring Ella’s rolling of eyes and looking out the window, raining.

“It isn’t—YET!” Ella yelled, ready for a party.

“So, where do we go?” Chun asked, stretching his hand out for Ella to lead her to his car quickly, for it was raining…

“I really don’t want to go home just yet, hun, I mean, Chun.” Ella said, embarrassed of what she just said as soon as they got inside the car, they were a little bit wet.

“Haha.” Chun laughed. “But Ella, honey, you need to go home.”

“Don’t call me—“ Ella was cut when Chun pressed his fingers to her lips.

“Honey. H-O-N-E-Y.” Chun said, spelling it out loud, teasing Ella while driving, while Ella covered her ears for her not to hear.

Chun stopped the car for a while, feeling that something just wasn’t right with her. Chun went nearer her, but she backed off.

“What is your problem?” Chun asked her. Well, Ella was kind of like irritated every time she hears the word ‘hun…honey’.

“N-nothing.” Ella replied.

Chun held Ella and went towards her, then Ella pushed him back, screaming.

“ert! ! What are you about to do to me!?” Ella yelled out.

“What is wrong with you?!” Chun asked again, this time quite annoyed with his eyebrows raised.

“I said nothing. Please continue driving.” Ella replied, while Chun just obeyed her and drove her off to her house. They arrived 15 minutes later and Chun got off his car to guide Ella to her house. A few steps away from the house, Chun hugged Ella in the pouring rain. Ella tilted her head up a little to see Chun’s eyes closed, she felt protected by his tight grip on her. Chun was hugging her tight with his head looking up at the dark sky, feeling the rain.

“One of my wishes and goals in life is to be kissed by the person I love the most under the pouring rain.” Ella thought, thinking of her dreams, aspirations and goals in life, which are practically the same words…

Chun tilted his head back again, facing Ella. They were now very wet, but Ella was more dry compared to Chun. Ella was thinking why he was acting weird, then he kissed her, under the pouring rain.

“Wish granted!” Chun said, out of nowhere, as soon as he broke the kiss that lasted for seconds…

“How did—“ Ella was cut again, Chun’s finger was yet again pressing onto her lips.

“It’s every girls dream, isn’t it? To be kissed by the one they love, under the pouring rain.” Chun said, looking up at the sky again, as if it told him that he did just the right thing.

“I guess.” Ella replied and hugged him tight before he could even go.

Chun walked off, as soon as Ella broke the hug and he shouted, not too far from Ella: “Ju Taime, I love you in French!” and Ella just smiled. “As if I didn’t know, right?”

“What are you waiting for!? Get in the house. You might get sick again and I would have to take care of you again!” Chun shouted again, then went inside his car, while Ella walked inside her house surprised that Genie was there… standing just in front of the back of the door, scratching her eyes, looking like she just woke up from her sleep.

“What was the commotion all about!? I was sleeping when suddenly Chun shouted the words sick, take care & Ju Taime!?” Genie said, obviously irritated of the fact that she was just woken up by the couple shouting back and forth at each other just lately.

“Ugh, sor-rr-ry.” Ella said, her clothes dripping wet from the rain and shivering cold.

“And why are you all wet?” Genie asked and rushed to the bathroom and got Ella a towel.

“Thanks, but I think I can manage.” Ella replied, accepting the towel, then headed of for the bathroom to attend to her necessary needs.

“Then, I’ll go ahead and sleep, okay?” Genie asked.

“Sure.” Ella approved, her back facing Genie, then Genie finally went upstairs.