10 Reasons Why I LOVE YOU!

Love in Different Languages

"No." Chun replied and kissed Ella. Ella closed her eyes and kissed him back, wrapping her arms all around Chun's neck, while Chun explored her curves at the back. They wanted it to last forever, they were afraid that they might not see each other ever again. Why? I also don't know.

Ella didn't take it in any longer and broke the kiss, grasping for air then, looked the other way opposites Chun. Chun looked flabbergasted and stared down the floor. Then, they looked at each other once again, avoiding eye contact.

"Look." Chun said, putting his hands on Ella's shoulders. "Look at me."

"What!?" Ella asked impatiently then, did as she was told.

"I love you!" Chun replied.

"Then what if, what if... you cheat on me then?!" Ella asked, looking very anxious of what she just said and cried.

"Why would I cheat on you if I told you I love you?" Chun replied in question. "And now, why are you crying?"

"I don't know." Ella replied, while Chun wiped her tears away with his thumb. "It's just that, I've never experienced this kind of love before. I was always the one would give them the love and all, not asking for any paybacks." Ella added.

"Now, you've experienced it, right?" Chun asked, then continued, "Then, let's make it a deal... if I don't show you the love I have for you then, it is okay... I would... let you... go if that's what makes you happy."

"I don't like your idea. It's still not enough, you know?" Ella said, not crying anymore, but was back at her original state, but not quiet... "Tell me in 10 different reasons why you love me!"

"There we go again..." Chun told her impatiently.

"See? Now you're being impatient..." Ella asked, looking sideways.

"Fine, I'll do it, FOR YOU!" Chun said, putting emphasis on the word FOR YOU!

Chun's reasons (just read like he's saying it):

1. One, I love you, because, you're unique in your very own way.

2. Two, you're not like the other girls I've met.

3. Three, you brighten up my day! Chun said, looking at Ella who was beginning to smile.

4. Four, I wouldn't have given all these for you if I didn't love you, you know? Chun said, grabbing the stuff toys.

5. Five, instincts say that I love you.

6. Six, I wouldn't do this dare if it weren't for you.

7. Seven, I'm happy when I'm with you and vice versa, you're happy when you're with me. Chun said, looking at Ella who was raising an eyebrow at him.

"What made you say that I'm happy with you!?" Ella asked. Chun didn't answer the question and just gave her a reassuring smile then continued his speech...

8. Eight, if I saw you with another guy, I would kill that particular guy.

9. Nine, I wouldn't cheat on you, because I just love you very, very, very, very, very, very, very--

"Okay! Very is enough." Ella said, chuckling, grabbing the stuff toy of Chun and threw it at him.

"What was that for?" Chun asked then, continued...

10. And last, but not the least, 10, there's something that makes me attached to you that I might die if it isn't.

"You're so mushy." Ella said, blushing even just a little.

"You were blushing." Chun said, hugging her from behind and kissed her right cheek, while Ella looked back at him and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Does that mean that we're TOGETHER now?" Chun asked her, putting emphasis on the word TOGETHER.

"Who said so?" Ella asked her, standing up from her seat. "Let me see... you still have your homework to tell me you love me in different languages, but you keep on saying 'I love you' and that makes you lose points."

"Hey, that's so unfair." Chun said, grabbing her from behind.

"That isn't." Ella replied.

They played 'I'm yours, you're mine' game through the whole night until they slept, slept side by side... Well, it's something like, haha, I just made it up... It's just actually like Chun tells her 'I'm yours' then, if Ella's his, then Ella would have to say 'you're mine'. :)) =)) something like that...