About to deliver!

Love in Different Languages

"Chun, it's kicking." Ella said, rubbing her big and some kind of bulgy stomach. "See?"

"Aw." Chun sighed and felt her stomach. "Hey, how come when I touch it, it isn't?"

"You need to talk to it!?" Ella replied, unsure of what she just said. "Isn't it, Dr!?"

"Every once in a while, yes. So that, you'll get closer to your child." The doctor replied. "Ms. Chen, please lie down already..." And in one bit, Ella had lay down on the stretcher. Waiting for the doctor to settle everything before even starting the ultrasound.

x.x.x.x.x

"I see now." The doctor said. "There's your baby. Do you see?" Ella just nodded in response, having to have a hard time moving at her current state, lying down the stretcher.

"Just relax." The doctor suggested and pointed the baby to Chun.

"So tiny for such a big and bulgy belly..." Chun chanted and giggled a little.

"It only looks that little in the ultrasound, but it's bigger the actual size." The doctor explained and turned to the giggling Chun.

"Do babies have nails?" Chun asked out of the blue, curious for an answer to his question.

"Hm?" The doctor said, looking at him with confusion written all over his face, as well as Ella. "What made you ask that?"

"Um, it just made me wonder whether or not they can break off the mother's stomach?"

[AN*: LOLS!!! :P :)) =)) I actually made Chun sound so stupid. BTW, I was thinking of Juno and decided to add that question, that's why! Bare with me. :> LOLS. :P]

The doctor ignored what Chun just said and sighed... He never knew that Chun would ask him that kind of question.

x.x.x.x.x

"Ooh, after all, it was a girl." Ella conversed as they went inside the car, squeezing onto Chun's hand.

"Why, did you want a boy?" Chun asked, looking at her. "You know we can always have two children, haha."

"No, it's not that..." Ella said and sighed. "It's just that I want another you."

"Huh?" Chun asked with confusion written all over his face. "There can only be one me."

"I know." Ella said and laughed.

It was a weird day for them, to start with... They didn't know why, but it seemed like it was.

"We should name her..." Ella said and paused.

"Ella II." Chun said in continuation to her sentence.

"Yuck!" Ella said, suddenly grossed out by the thought. "That's too lame, hubby."

"We aren't married yet, FYI." Chun informed. "Besides, don't you want her to be named after you?"

"Oh yeah, we still aren't... When the truth is you got me pregnant already!" Ella said and rolled her eyes, ignoring Chun's question.

"Watch it! Temper's rising..." Chun said and sighed. "Chill, huneeh."

"It's all your fault!" Ella announced and crossed her arms.

"We'll get home soon, just wait a little longer." Chun said and drove off.

It really was a weird day. Ella was acting weird, because she was actually irritated by her surroundings. You know, the sound of the radio and the crowdedness of the car 'cause she's fat and all at her current state and she just can't wait to go home and tell her friends about the news. That their baby's a girl!

They arrived home all tired and all. Chun called their friends for a little celebration. Don't ask why they live in one roof now, because just last week, Ella moved in with Chun or it's more likely to say that Chun moved in Ella's place to be able to take care of her more. After all, it's quite tiring going back and forth to his and her house right after work. Oh, and his going to work also. Well, once in a while.

x.x.x.x.x
x.x.x.x.x
x.x.x.x.x

After 2 months or so...

Ella woke up feeling a bit itchy, she was feeling like the baby will come out sooner or later. She was feeling very heavy and can't move herself at all. She wanted to shout, but instead tears came running down her face.

"Oh crap! He's at work..." Ella said, gritting her teeth and crying very hard. She got her phone and quickly dialled his number in frustration.

"Hello." Chun greeted, but all he heard was crying. He checked his cell phone screen and saw it was Ella. "Hey, are you okay?"

"Chun! I'm about to deliver." Ella said, letting out a cry once again. Once Chun heard that, he quickly ended the call and rushed off at home. Yes, it was quite pathetic leaving a pregnant woman all alone in the house, but anyway, she was the one who insisted on pursuing him to work, but still, she's pregnant! For heaven's sake!!