The Ending, Finally!

Love in Different Languages

Chun slammed his brakes for quite a couple of times. For quite a couple of times, he almost ran his car to people who were crossing the street. It was quite obvious, he was so worried and all, so he obviously acted that way. When he reached the house, he slammed the door open and looked for Ella at once. Once he saw Ella, she was crying, but then he tried his very hard to carry her all the way to the hospital. Once she was admitted, he was asked by one of the nurse to silently wait outside the room that Ella was being operated in.

Chun immediately called the rest of the group. Unfortunately, Danson came back to Pingtung, China, because he necessarily needed to check for something very important concerning his parents. So, who were left in Taiwan were just Calvin, Jiro and Arron as well as Genie, Selina, Hebe and Rainie for the girls. Rainie tried her very best to take a day off and with that, she was allowed. She really wanted to be there when Ella’s about to deliver. After all, she was Ella’s very first friend in high school, up to now.

“Chun!” Rainie shouted who was running towards his cousin to ruffle his hair and is being followed by the rest of the group. Chun pushed her hands away and looked at her seriously.

“Rainie, this isn’t the time for playing. Beside, you’re not a kid anymore.” Chun said, warning Rainie about her actions.

“Oh fine. Oh yeah, how’s Ella when you admitted her in?” Rainie asked, sitting beside his cousin.

“She was crying.” Chun replied. “Crying very hard.”

“Why didn’t you just go with her in?” Hebe asked, looking all worried. Right now, she didn’t think of what’s right and what’s wrong, so she thought that it’s actually okay if someone went in the operation room that’s related to the patient.

“Hospital rules.” Chun announced. “I couldn’t actually go there, even if I tell them that I’m the patient’s wife.”

“Oh yeah, I’m sorry.” Hebe said, biting her lower lip, while leaning her back on the wall.

Genie was with Calvin. All the while, Calvin was calming her thoughts away when she cried. Jiro was beside Selina, only one seat away and Arron was standing, the opposite side as to where Hebe was. Selina, who didn’t feel anything anymore towards Calvin didn’t regret it. If Calvin wasn’t the one for him, then she’s find someone more worth it for her, she thought. Hebe was actually feeling something towards Arron, only Arron didn’t realize, while the rest of the group did, except for Chun and Ella, since they were leaving the farthest among the group.

After a few hours or so, the doctor came out with a smile on his face; ready to announce that another life’s saved and alive. Well, along with its mother, of course.

“Mr. Wu, your children are safe.” Doctor Cheng announced.

“Children?” Chun asked. “Didn’t I only have a child that’s a girl?” Then the group looked at each other in confusion.

“No, you actually had twins!” Doctor Cheng said in response to his question, while Chun jumped with joy. A few hours later, Ella was taken back to her original hospital room. Well, it was more like her room already, because they especially reserved a room for her every time she would come to their hospital. A few hours had passed when they, the nurses especially handed the twins to their father, Chun. Chun was all smiles when he took a hold of the two, tiny babies. He was really glad that he’s finally a father. After a few minutes, the twins were brought to Ella’s room, while Chun followed.

“Ella, you okay?” Chun asked Ella who was still having a hangover about the delivering and all.

“I’m fine.” Ella said, squeezing Chun’s hand, while holding onto the twins.

“I thought we had a girl.” Chun said. “But all the while, we had two, a girl and a boy. Isn’t that great?” Chun continued and caressed the baby’s faces.

“Promise me one thing?” Ella suddenly said, more like asked.

“What is it?” Chun said, looking all amused with their babies.

“You won’t replace me for our children.” Ella said, letting out a laugh.

“Silly.” Chun replied. “You, three would always have equal attention and time I spend with!”

“I love you.” Ella said.

“Saranghae. No, wait, I love you three!” Chun announced and kissed her quickly.

“Then, I love you three too.” Ella replied.

THE END. NOT

“Wait!” Ella yelled.

“What?” Chun asked, with confusion written all over his face.

“We still haven’t decided on the names yet.” Ella replied.

“Oh, yeah. So what do you want them to be named?” Chun asked again.

“Perhaps, Ella would want her baby to be named Cheng Lin.” Rainie said. “Just like me.” Ella looked at Chun.

“Since she’s your cousin… then should we name her Cheng Lin?” Ella asked. "Erin Cheng Lin, is it?"

“Up to you, dear.” Chun replied.

“She’s the reason I knew you and thought you were gay.” Ella said and laughed, while Chun glared at Rainie.

“Perhaps.” Chun said and sighed.

“And maybe Yu Zhe for the boy, just like Danson?” Rainie asked, with a goofy grin forming her face.

“Rainie, tell me.” Ella said with a suspicious smile on her face. “Do you like Danson?” Then Rainie went like wide-eyed.

“If you’ll answer her question truthfully, then I’ll take into consideration naming our baby boy Yu Zhe. Syke Yu Zhe. ” Chun continued, and then Rainie silently nodded and gulped. Then the rest of the group laughed.

“As for you three.” Ella pointed out to the boys. “Found any girl interesting?” Ella continued to ask and looked at the remaining girls.

“I have Genie!” Calvin announced, walked towards Genie and put his hands over her shoulder, while Genie just smiled and blushed, even just a little, but was trying to cover her same-same facial expression whenever she’s with Calvin.

“I might take into consideration, Hebe.” Arron replied and smiled, looking over at Hebe to see her expression.

“Just consideration?” Hebe asked, removing her glasses. “What if I remove my glasses and use contact lenses then?”

“I wouldn’t think twice.” Arron replied, followed by a playful hit on his arm from Hebe.

“Selina!” Jiro yelled and gulped, while Selina looked at him with a smile on her face. Rainie just looked at the rest of the group, as a smile crept up her face. She was happy, because Ella delivered normally and finally, she’s found someone who she really likes, as well as the rest of her group of friends.

THE END.