A selection from her diary

Love in Different Languages

Before Chun could even read Ella's diary, he thought that she might need him, so he went down even before she gets suspicious.

Chun went downstairs and found Ella at the living room, crying at what she was watching.

"Baby Bao Bei, why are you crying?" Chun asked and sat beside her.

"Hm." Ella replied and hugged Chun, rubbing her head on his chest. "I was just taken aback of the TV show... Anyway, I think we should get to work."

"Are you sure?" Chun asked Ella who was wiping away her tears.

"Of course. Why?" Ella asked back.

"Just asking." Chun replied as Ella stood up.

"I'll take a bath." Ella said, then walked off, leaving Chun alone in the living room.

He thought that it was the best time to read her diary, so he did and took it out of his jacket pocket and turned to a particular page where Ella's future is in and it read:

1. As a writer:

-I want to create my own story
-I want to create my own poems
-I want to express myself to others through this particular story I'll write with my own thoughts and imaginations

2. As a media *something:

-I want to create my own movie with my own storyline
-I want to learn how to edit my own pictures [slashed]
-I want to have a Photoshop and do everything that I can possibly do with it [slashed]

3. As a traveler:

-I want to learn how to do sign language, for particular people who don't speak, hear and listen to understand me
-I want to learn different languages [slashed]

a. Mandarin Chinese [slashed]
b. Italian [slashed]
c. French [slashed]
d. Korean [slashed]
e. Japanese [slashed]
f. Tagalog [slashed]

(AN*: Well, I practically chose those languages, because I know how to speak them even for just a little, but the Korean language is my weakness... It's easier to write in Korean than to speak the language itself, hehe.)

-I want to travel in different parts of the world
-I want to collect something from every place I go to
-I want to have friends all around the world

4. As an artist:

-I want to learn how to paint (like how Vincent Van Gogh does!)
-I want to also express my feelings to others through my artworks
-I want to make every artwork there is with my own imagination

5. As an actress:

-I want to learn how to act
-I want to act my own storyline
-I would want to prove to others that actors/actresses aren't arrogant, if ever I'd be one
-I'd help in charities as soon as I gain my salary [slashed]
-I would want to have a 'Meet & Greet' session with every one of my fans

Then, Chun turned to the next page once again...

6. As a lover:

-To be able to experience how to be loved and how to love [slashed] (and it's Chun!)
-To be someone others would look up to [Chun slashed it out with a ball pen]
-I would want someone to kiss me in the pouring rain [slashed] (and it's Chun!)

"I knew it!" Chun thought.

-To be able to fulfill my own needs and wants that i necessarily need in my life [slashed]
-To have many friends who would be there to listen to my own problems [slashed]
-And 6, I really want to meet the person that I would live with forever, my other half [slashed] (and it's really Chun, I guess!)

(AN*: This was the list I posted on the last chapter update of the story. I said to you readers that it's in a particular page, right? So, basically, it's seperated from the others, that's why only this page was the one that Ella read. Anyway, I'll be posting it up here again!)

After reading the selection from her diary, Chun was like 'whoa'. "So, she really does love me?" Chun thought... "She was sincere when she told me just lately..."

(AN*: Stupid Chun... Of course Ella does!)

Just as he was about to turn to another page, he heard the door from the bathroom, so he closed the diary and put it back to where he hid it, just lately.

Ella stepped out of the bathroom, with just a towel wrapped around her, while Chun eyed her from head to toe, then she noticed it...

"Hey!" Ella said, distracting him.

"You're so hot!" Chun said, turning upwards to face her.

"What the--Chun! Do you know what that means?" Ella asked.

"Unfortunately, yes!" Chun replied.

"Don't be." Ella said, looking at him.

"Don't be what?" Chun asked with a questioning face.

"Nothing! I'm going to dress." Ella said, holding onto the stair guide.

"Dress, huh?" Chun asked, stopping Ella from her tracks.

"Not dress as in dress, silly!" Ella replied.

"Wait!" Chun yelled.

"What?" Ella replied back.

"Do me a favor and wear a dress as in dress!?" Chun replied back.

"No, no way!" Ella replied and quickly went upstairs to dress up.

"What's the big deal?" Chun questioned himself. "I only wanted her to wear a dress, anyway." Chun finished off and laughed at the thought.

.~.~.~.~.~.

"Fine, I'd wear a dress." Ella said, talking to herself on the mirror. Then, put out a white sleeveless brown polka-dotted dress along with a bolero and put it on. For her shoes, she wore a bit high-heeled, wedge, brown-strapped shoes and headed downstairs, while ruffling her hair for a messy effect.

Chun stared at Ella for a couple of seconds, then she snapped, putting his thoughts aside, for they were about to go.

"Let's go!" Chun said, hooking their arms together, and then headed to the car.

On the way to the studio, no one dared to even speak a word. They were both speechless... Only the radio could be heard, playing the song "Whatever It
Takes" by Lifehouse, then Chun suddenly sang along, while Ella listened.

"I just hope that he really does." Ella whispered to herself, looking out the window.

"Of course, I would!" Chun said, startling Ella.

"What? I thought I was whispering..." Ella responded, while Chun pulled to a stop, they were already just outside the studio.

"Unfortunately, you didn't." Chun said, while Ella opened the door.

"Wait!" Chun said, stopping Ella who was about to go. Then, Chun went nearer Ella's ears to whisper her something. Ella felt Chun's breath that sent her a ticklish feeling and shivered a little.

"You look stunning, by the way." Chun finally whispered and gave her a smooch and Ella just smiled back and walked off.

Chun slid down the window and said, "Wait!" Then Ella looked. "Good luck!
See you later, HONEY!" Chun shouted, putting emphasis on the word honey, trying to tease Ella, while Ella balled her fists and smirked at him, but he drove off even before she could do anything, while Ella went inside the studio.

"Hi guys!" Ella greeted then out loud.

"Hey Ella, you look gorgeous." One of their staff members said. "And blooming" Continued another.

Ella was like 'whoa', she suddenly remembered that she was wearing a dress, while Hebe and Selina walked towards her and examined her outfit and
Genie just smiled at the scene.

"I forgot, I'm wearing a dress!" Ella yelled out.

"It's pretty amazing, actually. By the way, where's Prince Charming Chun, huh?" Genie asked, while the whole group of staff members looked and waited for her answer as soon as they heard the name Chun.

"What are you all looking at?" Ella asked, startled that they were all looking at her, then she sighed and spoke up, "Of course he's also busy with his own company works and I assume that he's there by now." Ella continued, glancing at her wrist watch.

"Oh." Was all the people in the studio can say, with suspicious smiles forming on their faces.

"Anyway, let's get back to work." Genie yelled, as people continued their work, while she led Ella upstairs to her office.

"Genie..." Ella muttered.

"Why?" Genie asked, turning to Ella.

"It's so amazing, how he slowly changes my life! He's so sincere and loving.
He's funny and everything I could even ask for." Ella said, out of nowhere.

"You mean, Chun?" Genie asked.

"Yeah." Ella said and sighed at the thought. "I really hope you find yours soon too." Ella continued, turning to Genie.

"Yeah. And I'm so jealous of you." Genie responded, while Ella's cell phone suddenly just rang and she answered it.