Without her...

Love in Different Languages

Those were the first words from Genie, concerning Ella. Weeks have already passed and they just can’t seem to find her. It’s as if she’s been hid in a very secluded area. Danson was successfully released from the room just right after the party from last week. Everyone was worrying about Ella’s condition; they just can’t seem to get her out of their minds, especially Chun. Something was telling them that she’s been living hell along with that dumb headed Josh. They’ve tried to consult the police, but until now, there were still no report.

“If only I held you close to me…” Chun muttered under his breath, crouching just beside his private suites bed where he last had those happy moments with Ella. He definitely excluded Ella’s birthday from the last happy thoughts, because it actually ruined his whole personality, not having to have seen her, that is.

Chun’s obviously been this way since the day Ella was found missing. He’s business was dropping its popularity like crazy, even though Joe tried to help him out. They were losing a lot of clothing designers, as well as designs for those particular clothing, because that’s what Chun usually did, so they don’t really hire for that category.

x.x.x.x.x

“If only I spoke up earlier about the truth…” Genie whispered to herself, sitting at Ella’s office chair, staring at a picture consisting of her and Ella. They’ve actually been the best of friends from their group, along with Hebe and Selina.

If Chun obviously felt so crazy about losing his beloved, Genie obviously felt guilt. She felt guilt for the fact that she knew that this would happen and she didn’t dare to speak up. Yes, Genie actually told the whole group just about everything Josh had in mind, but they didn’t blame her for they knew that she didn’t mean it and that it wouldn’t lead to any good effects if they scold her and try getting rid of her. The group might have some bad impressions on her, but they all knew for a fact that she really didn’t mean it. She really didn’t mean it, I repeat. All those times, whatever did happen, Calvin was always there to protect her and support her. He actually didn’t care about what she did; all he knew was that she tried her very best. She must have been a coward, but what can he do?

“At least you tried your very best… You still told us what you knew, right?” Calvin said who sat just beside Genie, trying to comfort her with a tap on the back. The night at the party, he actually confessed to her about what he felt for her. He felt that it was too soon, but who cares? She might have not answered him yet, but he’s still willing to wait.

x.x.x.x.x

Selina and Hebe felt the same way. Selina might have some feelings towards Calvin, but she didn’t think of them right now. She, of course, still knew that her friend, Ella was more important. After all, she barely knew Calvin anyway.

“I miss Ella; life’s dull without her bright smiles!” Selina exclaimed, looking at her friend, Hebe who was sitting just right in front of her.

“Who doesn’t think so?” Hebe replied in question. “Chun’s life turned like hell when she went missing. His business is dropping, I think!?”

“But, wouldn’t Ella be happier if he tries his very best even before he could find her!?” Selina asked back.

“I don’t know, it just feels so empty without her.” Hebe replied. “How could he actually go back to his work if he doesn’t even have any inspiration?”

Selina didn’t reply, she came to thinking just right after Hebe’s question and the question remained unanswered.

x.x.x.x.x

Danson, Jiro, Arron, Calvin, Rainie, Ariel, Joe, Yuan Qiu Ye and even Ella’s colleagues felt the same way, but somehow, there’s something different about Yuan Qiu Ye and Ella’s colleagues compared to Jiro, Calvin, Arron, Danson, Rainie, Ariel and Joe’s thoughts. Ella’s colleagues, including Yuan Qiu Ye felt worried, but nonetheless, they knew for a fact that Ella would come back sooner or later. So, in the meanwhile that Ella’s been missing, they tried their very best to increase Ella’s ‘Lights and Legacies’ Productions popularity and it actually did.

Danson felt the same way as how Genie felt. Though he didn’t know anything about the plan, he still felt responsible for the problem. Also, because he thought that he was very stupid for not reaching that stupid cell phone just in time. He also felt guilty, because he knew he loved Ella and he didn’t even warn her. I repeat, just because of that stupid cell phone.

Rainie, Ariel and Joe also felt different compared to the others. As well as Ella’s colleagues, they also knew for a fact that Ella would come back sooner. Rainie’s been trying her very hard for every project she’s assigned to. Ariel felt worried, not only for Ella, but also because of Joe and Chun’s condition. While Joe was also worried, not only for Ella, but for Chun’s health also.

The rest? They felt the same way… To summarize it all up, I’m trying to make you people know that for a fact, the whole group felt the very same way, though a bit different from each one’s thoughts and opinions.