Ch. 9- Stay Away

The Raven and the Dove

Hoya's POV:

While I was heading to my class I heard yelling coming from a classroom. I was walking with Sunggyu-hyung, Dongwoo-hyung, and Woohyun-hyun and that was when I heard Sungyeol's name being yelled out. My legs went as fast as they could to him and I was shocked at the sight. Myungsoo was angry, Sungyeol was on the floor, and Sungjong was trying to get Myungsoo to calm down. Then I noticed that there was blood coming from Sungyeol's lips. Worst of all he started to tremble, he was having a hard to breathing, and he looked scared as heck. Anger began to build in  me and I ran over to Myungsoo and grabbed his collar.

" What is going around here? What did you do to him Myungsoo?" I grabbed the collar of his shirt in anger and all of my surroundings disppeared. The only thing that was going through my mind was that Myungsoo had hurt my dongsaeng, and I was going to do anything to get revenge on him. My fist lifted into the air but before I could do anything Sungyeol had ran away from the scene. I pushed away Myungsoo and ran after Sungyeol but I wasn't able to stop him I saw the car drive away. I fell down to my knees and I felt useless. I couldn't protect my brother from harm, I can't even hold a proper conversation with him.

" Hoya? Are you okay?" My body turned to see who it was then I ran up to him. I hugged him  and just fell into his embrace.

" Hey what's wrong Hoya? Did Myungsoo do something to the new student that you didn't like?" I shook my head yes.

" Do you want to tell me about it?" I shook my head no.

" Well, you can tell me some other day then. Let's head back to class okay?" He let me go and held out his hand for me. " Let's go back to class. We will have Myungsoo explain to us later." I took his hand and we went back to class.

" Thanks Dongwoo-hyung."

" Anything for you Hoya."

------------------------------------------

Myungsoo's POV:

When I entered the room and saw Sungjong crying, everything in my mind went blank. It was as if all this anger suddenly burst inside of me and I just went wild. I punched Sungyeol without thinking and then Hoya-hyung was mad at me and I didn't know why. I fell on Sungyeol-sshi's seat and held my head in my head.

" Myungsoo-hyung."

" What is it Sungjong?"

" Sungyeol-hyung didn't do anything to me. I was pretending to cry that way he would eat with us."

" Wait.....What did you say?"

" He didn't do anything. It was my fault. Y-You shouldn't have hit him." I felt myself even sink lower. How could I be so stupid to not at least try to understand the situation. My fists clenched into balls and I stormed out of the class and then headed out of the school. I decided that it would be best for me to go back to my new home and cool off. I called for the driver and right away he was there.

" Take me home."

" As you wish sir."

--------------------------------------

When I got there I noticed that the place was dark. Like really dark; the blinds of the windows were closed, there were no lights, and everything just seemed black. I dropped my bag onto the floor and walked upstairs and that was when I noticed Sungyeol on the floor.

" Hey are you okay!?" He heard my voice and immediately pushed me away. Then he dragged me by my arm and pushed into the hallway. He slammed the door in my face and locked it. I stood there stunned because of what just happened in the last five seconds.

" Open the door!"

" Go away."

" What?"

" I SAID GO AWAY AND STAY AWAY!" I backed up because this was the first time I ever heard him yell like that. I was surprised actually to think that he would have such a loud voice. So I went into my room not feeling hungry, took off my clothes, put sweats on, and laid on my bed until I fell asleep.

---------------------------------------

During the middle of the night, I heard the sound of somebody crying. I got up from my bed and saw that his door was open and that he was the one crying. He was rolled up in his blanket and he had his knees up to his chin. Tears stained his face to the point where it seemed like no more tears were going to come out. I went over to the side where I could see his face. I laid down beside him and held onto him as if I didn't hold onto him that he would disappear forever. After a while I could hear his breath steadying and I let myself fall asleep.

----------------------------------------

When I woke up the next day I didn't see him on the bed but on the nightstand there was a letter.

Thanks for accompanying me through the night. Breakfast is already done. The driver will come and pick you up after you are done. I'm already at work.

Lee Sungyeol

I got up from the bed, took a shower, ate breakfast, and went out to the car to go to school. I didn't want to go to school because I was afraid to see Hoya-hyung and Sungyeol-sshi. I was afraid that Hoya-hyung will be mat at me forever because he is the type that doesn't like violence. As I was heading to the classroom everybody was looking at me- they looked scared.

" Myungsoo." I froze right away. I had to force my body to turn and I noticed that it was Hoya-hyung.

" H-Hoya-hyung."

" If you ever hurt somebody again like that, I won't be so easy on you." Then like that he left, and I was stunned at what happened. I let out a breathe of relief and headed to my classroom again. Now I have one more problem to deal with: Lee Sungyeol. My hands were scared to open the door but I used all of my strength and opened it. There he was, sitting on his seat and had his head down.

" S-Sungyeol-sshi." He slowly lifted up his head and looked at me.

" What."

" I'm sorry for what I did to you! Please forgive me!" It went silent for a while until I felt a blow to my face.

" There now that makes me feel a lot better." We looked at each other and laughed. This was the first time I heard him laugh and it sounded so familiar.

" Hey you smiled for once."

" Yeah I guess I did."

" So do you want to eat with us?" I don't know why I just asked him out of the blue but it felt right to.

" Sure. This way I won't get hit again." He held out his hand for me and I took it. This was the first time I have seen him smile, and I will engrave it into my mind forever.

 

 

 

 

(A/N: Okay here is the relationship between all of them if you people are confused.

Everybody know Hoya is the directer of the Entertainment company, which is under Lee Corporations but only Sunggyu and Myungsoo know that. And yes he goes to school and is friends with Myungsoo and everybody.

And yes everybody knows that Sungjong is from the company because his parents work in the hospital, and help Sungyeol's noona every now and then.

Then Sunggyu, woohyun, and dongwoo are regular guys and they know that Sungjong is part of the corporation but only sunggyu and myungsoo know that hoya is part of the company.And no they don't know that the Lee Sungyeol that goes to their school is actually THE Lee sungyeol of Lee corporations.

And yes they are the same Lee Sungyeol but he pretends to be someone else at school.)