Ch. 26- A Smile Not For Me

The Raven and the Dove

Woohyun's POV:

I'm so bored! There is nothing to do around here! I want to go out and play with everybody!..........Oh yeah! I can just send everybody a message to see if they want to go out today!

I grabbed my phone and began messaging everybody to meet me at the Paradise Café at one and not to be a second late! The feeling of excitement was flowing through me as I was thinking that I was going to be able to be with Gyu-hyung today..........and everybody else. Choosing clothes is harder than any test I have taken, but I always choose the right things to wear so it's alright. I decided to wear a white button up shirt and a green v-neck with tan pants. I looked at myself through the mirror and I thought I looked good.

Then after I grabbed my wallet and my phone, I went out the door and was surprised to see Sunggyu-hyung out there.

" I thought you would need a ride!" He called out to me and I smiled as I got inside the car.

" Thanks hyung."

" No problem. Now how about we get going then. Oh and Woohyun.

" Hm?"

" You look nice today." I felt myself blushing and I heard him chuckle as he drove off the the café.

------------------------------------------------------------

At the café.........

 

Myungsoo's POV:

 

Sungyeol and I were already here at the café as we waited for the others to come. Sungyeol was happily drinking his Americano and I got myself some tea since I wasn't in the need for a coffee rush. I was looking through my phone for any missed messages when Sungyeol tapped me on the shoulder. My gaze turned towards him and I gave him a puzzled look. He was holding out his drink, which was empty, and was shaking in front of me. I was surprised that he finished his drink so fast but I still didn't get what he wanted.

" What is it Sungyeol?"

" I want another one!" He kept on shaking is drink in front of me as he said that. I shook my head and just went up to the counter to order another drink for him. The cashier was a girl and she kept on looking at me and Sungyeol.

" Are you two dating each other." I almost choked on my air as she said that.

" W-What? We are NOT dating each other! We are just friends! Just friends."

" That's too bad, you two look good with each other." She handed out the drink to me and I gladly took it from her. I gave her the money and headed back to the table.

I gave Sungyeol his drink and he yanked it away from my hand. He happily drank his drink and was off to his coffee world. Though one thing that kept on bothering me was what she said.

She said we look good together? You have got to be kidding me! I mean Sungyeol is good looking and stuff but I like him as a good friend nothing more and nothing less. I like Sungjong and not Sungyeol. Sungjong not Sungyeol. Once she sees Sungjong then she will say we look good together.

While I was drinking my tea, Sungjong came through the doors and I smiled immediately. I got up from my seat and waved him over. He waved at me back but it looked like his was getting something to drink so I had to wait for a bit. I made sure the cashier was getting a good look at Sungjong but it looked like the cashier was scowling at him. Anger was building at me that somebody who doesn't know Sungjong was scowling at him. I was about to get up until I felt somebody yank on my sleeve.

" Don't, you will only cause trouble. Plus it will only be embarrassing for the both of you." I looked at Sungyeol who was focused on drinking his drink without a care in the world and I sat back down.

Sungjong came walking to us and I pulled on a smile for him. He smiled back at me and said hi to us.

" Hi Myungsoo-hyung and Sungyeol-hyung!"

" Yah! Shouldn't it be me then Myungsoo when you say hi to us. I'm the older than him so you should say my name first!" Sungjong and I laughed at his childness.

" He just likes me better!" I stuck out my tongue at him and he went back to drinking his Americano. We just kept on talking until the others came in. Woohyun-hyung looked really happy and I was about to say something to him but he glared at me. I could only laugh at Woohyun-hyung. After we finished our drinks, we headed out the café and went around the town.

We walked around the stores and checked out if there was anything we liked. We tried on clothes like; hats, shirts, pants, and even jewelry. I looked at Woohyun-hyung who was clinging onto Sunggyu-hyung like super glue, and then there was Dongwoo-hyung and Hoya-hyung whose hands were brushing against each other. I looked at Sungjong and our hands that were close to each other and I wanted to hold it so badly. I looked around and there were tons of people so I decided to use this chance to hold onto his hand.

" What are you doing Myungsoo-hyung?" I felt Sungjong jump when I held onto his hand and he looked at me with a confused but blushing face.

" There is a lot of people and we wouldn't want anybody to get lost now do we?"

" I-I guess not." Yes! I was successful!

We got tired of walking around so we went to get some ice cream and sat down for a bit. I heard the snap of a camera and my head turned towards Sungyeol with a camera in his hand. He was taking pictures of Sunggyu-hyung and Woohyun-hyung eating ice cream together. Then he went walked over to the Dongwoo-hyung and Hoya-hyung and took a few snap shots fo them too. I was looking at him as he looked at the pictures he was taking and he was smiling. He turned to us and smiled and I smiled back.

" What are you doing Sungyeol?"

" Hm? Oh, I'm taking pictures for our project just in case you forgot you know."

" Oh yeah! I almost forgot! Thanks for taking pictures though!"

" No problem! Anyways let me take a picture of you two!"

" Okay!"

I slung my arm around Sungjong and I had my other hand holding my ice cream cone. We held our ice cream to our mouths so it looked like we were eating it. Sungyeol took a picture of us and he smiled at the picture he took. I slung my arm back and I accidentally hit Sungjong's ice cream onto his face. I couldn't help but laugh at Sungjong having ice cream on his face and he laughed too. There was a bit of ice cream on his face and I wiped it off with my hand. Just then I saw Sungyeol took a photo and I looked back at him.

" You took a picture of that too?"

" Um.....yeah I took a picture of you two. The scene looked to sweet so I took a picture."

" Let me look at it then!" I stood up, handed my ice cream to Sungjong, and tried grabbing the camera but he held it up above him and I couldn't reach it. I stood up on my tippy toes but then he stood on his tippy toes too.

" Haha! You can't reach it, you shorty!" That only made me want to grab it more and I accidentally went to close to him that I pushed him down. I lost my footing as well and fell on top of him. Luckily the camera wasn't broken but our faces were so close. I stared at the deep brown orbs of his and got lost in them. It felt like years being on top of him but then somebody's voice snapped me out of it.

" Myungsoo-hyung are you okay? Are you okay too Sungyeol-hyung?" I immediately got off Sungyeol and helped him up too. I pretended to brush off any dirt I got on myself and then I grabbed my ice cream from Sungjong.

" Yeah, I'm alright. How about we go see what the hyungs are doing." I grabbed onto Sungjong's hand and walked over to them.

That was close! If I had landed any closer then our lips would have............oh my god I don't want to think about it! But those eyes of his and those soft looking lips of his........OH MY GOD WHAT ARE YOU THINKING KIM MYUNGSOO! STOP THESE THOUGHTS RIGHT AWAY! Just calm down and everything will be alright......Yes everything will be alright.

----------------------------------------------------------

 

Sungyeol's POV:

 

O-Our faces were so close! So close that our lips were almost touching! Those pink lips of his looked kissable though.........OH MY GOD LEE SUNGYEOL WHAT ARE YOU THINKING OF! HE IS YOUR FRIEND NOTHING ELSE! GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF!

I slapped my face a couple of times and some people that were passing by were giving me weird looks. I felt so embarrassed at the stares people were giving so I walked back to the others. As I walked back towards the others, they were happily laughing. They were happily laughing as I stood there looking at them, and I felt as if they forgot about me. I had to put on a smile though for them and I walked over to them.

" Hey what's so funny?"

" It's nothing Sungyeol, you wouldn't understand anyways. How about we go back now? It's getting pretty late anyways." Hoya-hyung dismissed what I said and said that it was nothing. It was nothing towards me and that it wouldn't matter anyways. I felt disheartened but I knew that if I frowned they would be worried.

" Haha okay then! You guys better tell me next time then! Myungsoo, I'm going to call the driver and then we can go home."

" Oh, that's okay. I'm going to go to Sungjong's house for a bit and then I will come back home."

" Oh.....okay then....I will see you later."

I called for the driver and shortly after he came. Sunggyu-hyung and Hoya-hyung parked somewhere else so they had to walk back to their cars. Sungjong and Myungsoo walked back with them too so I left before all of them. I was about to say goodbye to them but I felt like they didn't hear me leaving so I didn't say anything. They were walking back anyways so there wasn't any point. I got into the car and my heart felt heavy for some reason.

------------------------------------------------------

I arrived at home and I walked up to my room. I placed the camera onto the desk and I went to take a shower because I felt tired from all the walking. After I was done with my shower, I put on my pajamas and grabbed the camera. I looked through the photos I took and I smiled at each one of them. Woohyun-hyung was messing around with Sunggyu-hyung and Dongwoo-hyung was laughing his head off at a joke Hoya-hyung said. Then my smile disappeared at the picture of Sungjong and Myungsoo. The way there were smiling as Myungsoo slung his arm around him made my heart clench as I took a photo of them. Then the way Myungsoo wiped away the ice cream of Sungjong made my heart clench even more. A photo made a difference though- the photo of Myungsoo smiling. He wasn't smiling at the camera, wasn't smiling at me, but smiling at Sungjong.

Why does it feel like I'm suffocating when Myungsoo smiles at Sungjong? Why do I feel like I'm on the brink of falling and crying when I sae Myungsoo holding Sungjong's hand today? Why do I feel like this? Is it because I feel like my friend is being taken away from me or something else? Why? Why do I feel like this!?

I kept looking at the photo of Myungsoo that I didn't want him to see. That's why I didn't let him see the camera because I was afraid of him seeing the photo I took only of him at that moment. All of these feelings were flowing through me as I looked at him smiling. A smile so dazzling that could blind others, but it wasn't directed at me: it was directed at Sungjong.

I wanted to tear my eyes away from the photo of Myungsoo but then something fell onto the screen. I wiped it away but then another one fell again, and I wiped it away again. Then more fell down and I wiped them away but more kept on falling. That was when I realized it was tears falling down from my face onto the screen.

" W-Why am I crying? Why!?"

--------------------------------------------------------

 

Nobody's POV:

 

" I like you. Will you go out with me?"

" R-Really?"

" Yeah I do. I really, really, really like you. So will you go out with me?"

" Of course I will because.......I l-like you too."

 

 

 

 

(A/N: Aigoo, Sungyeol is suffering so much! And who is the person that is confessing just now!? And omg I have 80 suscribers now! Thank you very much everybody! Comments are appreciated!)