Ch. 56- A Forever After

The Raven and the Dove

Sungyeol's POV:

The sunlight blinded my eyes as I opened them. I noticed that I was still in my clothes, but when I looked up, I saw the person I love. My head was right next to his chest, and I inhaled the scent of strawberries. I smiled as I pushed away a little bit so I could see Myungsoo's face better. The way how his mouth was a little bit open as he slept made him look adorable. His hair looked like a bird's nest and I had to hold down my laughter from waking up. Slowly, I traced his face with finger: forehead, eye, nose, and finally the lips. Then I started to blush at the thought of the kiss we had last night by the lake. I placed my finger on my lips and smiled to myself.

Myungsoo and I kissed. We kissed!

" What are you thinking, Yeol?" My head shot up to see Myungsoo wide awake and with a smirk.

" Y-You were awake!?"

" Of course I was. I could feel your finger touching my face. You really want me or something, huh?" I blushed really hard at his comment and started to hit his chest.

" S-Shut up! I-I didn't do any of the sort. Now, I'm going to get up and make breakfast for us." I lifted the sheets off of me, but then Myungsoo's arms stopped me from getting up.

" Where is my good morning kiss?" I pushed away his arms and got off the bed.

" Not until you washed up." Myungsoo started to whine and I rolled my eyes when I turned around.

First, I went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. After I was done, I went to the kitchen and started to make some blueberry pancakes for us. I haven't had pancakes for such a long time, and the smell of them wafting throughout the house made me really hungry. Then on a different pan, I started to make some eggs for us too. While they were cooking, I took out the plates, utensils, and cups for us. Once the pancakes were done, I placed them on the plates and drizzled them with syrup. The eggs were added onto the plates as well. I went to get the orange juice from the fridge and poured them into the cups. I was about to put our food onto the table, but it was taken out of my hands.

" Let me put the delicious food onto the table." I laughed as Myungsoo put our food onto the table as I followed him. He pulled out my chair and I gladly took my seat. I watched as Myungsoo took the first bite, and I held in my breath waiting for his reaction.

" Why are you looking at me like that, Yeol?"

" Because I want to know if you like it or not!" He pinched my cheeks and smiled his ever so gorgeous smile.

" It tastes delicious, just like your lips." I blushed so hard that I thought I could turned into a tomato.

" Y-Yah! D-Don't say things like that!"

" I can if I want to." Myungsoo then cut up a piece of pancakes and put it right in front of me. I opened my mouth and he fed me that piece. I smiled as I tasted my own cooking.

" It does taste delicious."

" See, I told you. Tastes just like your lips."

" S-Soo!"

" Haha! Aigoo! Yeol is just so cute!" I rolled my eyes and started to eat again.

I swear he must be getting greasy from Woohyun-hyung. Freaks me out a bit. Well, I do kind of like it.....a little bit.

After we were done eating, we decided to wash the dishes together. I would wash and Myungsoo would rinse. He would flick water at me, but then I would retaliate by wiping soap onto his cheeks. We would laugh at each other and continue washing the dishes. This was the first time I have ever seen a playful Myungsoo, and to be honest, I really like it. I like this side of him a lot, and I hope that I'm the only he would show this side to. To me, it still feels like a dream: Myungsoo confessing his feelings to me, the kiss, and now this. I feel like all of this is just a dream, but it isn't right? This is reality, my true, happy reality.

" What are you thinking of?" I turned to see Myungsoo looking at me, but I didn't expect for myself to do this- I kissed him on the lips. When I parted ways with his lips, his face was really red.

" Your face is red!" He turned his head away from me and I laughed. The sight of his blushing face made me so happy.

" Hurry up and wash the dishes!" I laughed at him once again and continued washing the dishes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Myungsoo's POV:

 

Sungyeol and I finally finished the dishes. I grabbed his hands and we walked on the trail. The trees swaying in the wind and the leaves slowly falling made the place seem so mystical. We didn't talk much, but that was fine with me. I like being like this with Sungyeol because then it means we can convey our feelings without speaking. Just the feeling of his warmth through his hands lets me know what he is feeling. The way he would glance at me and give me a small smile sends shivers down my body. Then I would place a quick kiss on his cheek and he would blush. I love seeing this side of him, and I want to keep this side all to myself.

When it felt like an hour passed by, we headed out of the forest and went back to the villa. Before we did, I led him back to the lake. I put my arms around his waist and put my head onto his shoulder. Then I kissed his neck every so gently, and I could feel his body stiffen. I stole a glance at his face, and it turned red once again. I laughed to myself and held him like that for a bit longer. Though, the kisses on his neck weren't as satisfying as his lips. I turned him around and kissed his sweet lips. He was shocked at first, but then he started to kiss me back. I smiled into the kiss and hugged him even closer. He wrapped his arms around me neck and brought me even closer. I could feel us moving backwards. All of a sudden, I fell onto my back with Sungyeol on top of me.

" S-Sorry! I didn't know I was pushing you!" I pushed away his bangs and kissed his forehead. Then I pulled him into my chest and hugged.

" I like being like this. Let's stay like this for a while." I felt him nod and we stayed like that for a good hour.

" Myungsoo."

" Hm?"

" I love you." My heart started to beat really fast when he said that, and I couldn't help but smile. I pulled his head up to make him look at me. I stared into his eyes and I brought his lips to mine. This kiss was full of love and I could feel my body get all giddy. Then he pulled away from me and I whispered into his ear.

" I love you, too."

Sungyeol got off of me first and helped me up. I intertwined our hands and we walked back to the villa. We started to get hungry again, and since Sungyeol cooked before, I decided to cook this time. I made Sungyeol wait by the table as I cooked. Fried rice sounded easy and good, so I made that. Once it was done, I walked over with two bowls filled with fried rice and handed one to Sungyeol. We began to eat and every once in a while we would feed each other. We were still quite new to this, so I could tell we were a bit awkward. I didn't mind it, though. Our relationship is just starting and I knew it will continue to blossom.

We did the dishes together again. After we were done, we walked out to the little garden in the back. I remembered the first time we were here, and I watched Sungyeol watering the roses. This time I helped water them. I was holding the hose in my hands because I had to fill up the watering can, but just then a great idea came into mind. I the hose and sprayed it at Sungyeol. He immediately turned around with a shocked expression and I laughed at him. I didn't noticed that I dropped the hose until Sungyeol picked it up and sprayed it at me. He stuck out his tongue out at me and I ran after him.

" Stop running after me!"

" You sprayed me with water!"

" You started it!" Sungyeol and I slipped quite a few times because the ground was wet from the hose. Finally, we got tired and decided to head back into the villa. We went to change our clothes and I started to feel really tired. I flopped onto the bed and closed my eyes.

" You tired?" All I could do was nod and I felt him slide into the bed with me. Then he pulled the covers over us and I felt him snuggle up to me. I wrapped my arms around him.

" I don't want to leave tomorrow. I like being with you, just us two."

" I know, but we have to go back home. I'm sure the others are worried. We haven't called them either. Anyways, we do live together, so we will see each other everyday." I forgot about that.

" Sungyeol."

" Hm?"

" When we go back, can I move into your room?" There wasn't a reply but then I felt a quick nod against my chest. I hugged him even closer than before afraid to let him go.

I'm never letting him slip through my hands ever again. I'm so happy to be with Sungyeol. It feels like everyday is filled with rainbows, weird right? I don't care, though. Everyday will be full of Sungyeol because he is never leaving my side.

I could feel my eyes close, and then I fell alseep to the warmth of Sungyeol.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day......

 

Sungyeol's POV:

 

" Sungyeol! Myungsoo!" When we arrived at my old home, everybody was waiting for me. Sungjong was the first one to come up to me, and then everybody else ran up to me. They like literally tackled me to the ground and I could hear Myungsoo telling them to get off of me.

" Guys! Get off of him! You are going to kill him!" Everybody started to get off of me, and Hoya-hyung helped me up.

" Sungyeol, next time tell me where you are going! I was scared as to what was happening!" I sighed and hugged him.

" You don't have to worry, hyung. Myungsoo was there for me." He pulled away and everybody looked at me and then Myungsoo.

" What do you mean?"

" Myungsoo and I.......w-we are dating." Everything went silent until they started to clap and cheer.

" Yay! The Myungyeol couple is finally formed!"

" I'm so happy for you guys!"

" You guys are finally together! Now there won't be anymore problems!" I laughed at them and then Sunny-noona walked up to me. She gently placed her hands on my face. She had tears in her eyes.

" I'm truly happy that you finally found somebody for you. I was afraid you were going to be like your old slef forever, but you changed. Myungsoo is the right person for you. Mom and dad would be happy that you found somebody." Tears were welling up in my eyes. I felt somebody hold my hand and I turned to see it was Myungsoo.

" Sunny-noona, I promise to take care of Sungyeol forever." She grabbed both of our hands and patted them.

" I know you will, and if you don't, you know what will happen, right?" I felt a shiver run through my spine and I knew that tone of Sunny-noona's. You want to stay away from her is she becomes like that.

" Noona!"

" Haha! I'm just kidding! You two will be happy forever." We nodded at her, but then I remembered something- something I had to finish. I turned and whispered into Myungsoo's ear.

" Myungsoo, there is something that I have to do. Can you come with me?" He nodded at me and I told the others we will be back soon.

" I have to pick up a few people too. Do you mind?" He shook his head and we headed to the car.

" To the hospital, and after that, the prison." Myungsoo gave me a confused look, but I gave him a reassuring look. It seemed like he understood because I felt him relax.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

" Sungyeol, why are we visiting him?"

" Because we have to finish things off. Just trust me, okay?"

" Okay, but I will stay with you no matter what."

We were let through the doors, and on the other side of the glass was Kim Donghyun. He looked so miserable, but I wasn't going to take pity on him. It looked like he was surprised to see me because his eyes went wide. All of a sudden I got nervous and my body was shaking a bit. The sight of seeing a bleeding Myungsoo in my arms and it was caused by this person right in front of me came back to my mind. I didn't have time for that, though. Today, I wanted to finish things between us because I needed reassurance. Also, he had to see somebody before anything else.

" What are you doing here?"

" I came to ask you why you did you all of that. Why did you kidnap Myungsoo?  You could have kidnapped me instead of Myungsoo. So why?"

" You wouldn't understand."

" Then make me." He sighed and I waited for him to say something. Slowly, he lifted his eyes to meet mine and there I saw sadness, loneliness, and.....regret?

" My father......he let me have the inheritance myself. There was none for my little brothers and sister. I worked so I could save up money for my little sister's surgery. I wasn't able to use the inheritance until I graduated high school. My mother wouldn't even help her own children with anything. That's why I got a job, and my little brothers got jobs too. I saw how tired they were and my little sister wasn't going to get the surgery until I paid for it. The only way for the three of them to get the inheritance is if I was to die or thrown into jail. I couldn't just kill myself because I wanted to see my siblings. So I kidnapped the person you love the most and asked for a ransom. I started to panic and I d-didn't know what I was doing anymore. I-I'm sorry! I'M SO SORRY!"

" I understand now, but that doesn't mean I forgive you. Now, you are going to have to pay your time in jail for what you have done. I'm going to leave now, but I have people who want to meet you. Can you please let them in?" Three people walked through the door, and ran over when they saw their brother.

" Hyung!"

" Youngmin! Kwangmin! How come you aren't with your sister?" Just then she came in.

" Oppa?"

" N-Namjoo? W-What are you doing here? Wait, you can see now?" I watched as she nodded her head and ran over to her brother who was on the other side of the glass.

" Why did you have to do this? I was fine with being blind."

" Namjoo-ah, I want for you to see the world. This beautiful world that has it flaws, but I want you to see the best side of it."

" O-Oppa." Donghyun and my eyes met, and I could see a thank you in them. I bowed and left the place with Myungsoo.

" This is what you wanted to do?"

" Yeah. Was it wrong of me to do that?" Myungsoo shook his head at me and kissed me on the cheek.

" I think you did the right thing."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Myungsoo's POV:

 

When we got back to Sungyeol's old home, Sunny-noona had already made dinner for us. When we were done eating, Sungyeol and I walked out to the garden while everybody else was inside. I wanted some time alone with Sungyeol even though I knew that we were going to have plenty of time to ourselves. Our hands were intertwined with each other, and I could feel the warmth of his hand radiate through me. Sungyeol and I sat down on the fountain and just sat there. We didn't talk or do anything. We just held each other's hands and watch the sunset.

Once it got dark, we headed back inside. It was getting late and it was time for all of us to leave. The first ones to leave were the Woogyu couple, then Yadong, and Sunjong and Minwoo. Sungyeol and I left right after. The car ride back home was quiet as Sungyeol laid his head upon my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around his waist and brought him even closer. I smiled as I felt Sungyeol against me and I sighed. The feeling of being with him is like heaven. As long I'm with him, then anywhere will be heaven.

As we got home, we both took showers, separately of course, and I went to Sungyeol's bedroom. He was on his bed reading a book, and then I saw something on his desk. I saw two necklaces with bird pendants. Making sure he didn't see me, I quickly snagged them, and sat next to him. While he was reading his book, I put the necklace on him, and then put the other one on me. Sungyeol put down his book and looked over at me. Instead of saying something, I kissed his lips, and smiled. He must have understood because he initiated another kiss. We got under the covers and Sungyeol snuggled up to me. I wrapped my arms around him and I kissed his head.

" I love you, Yeol."

" I love you too, Soo."

" Goodnight."

" Goodnight."

Sungyeol and I started to slowly fall asleep in each other's arms. The scent of his shampoo and mine mixed made me fall asleep faster. The warmth from his body gave me the comfort to sleep. The sound of his breathing lured me to shut my eyes. Just being with Sungyeol like this gives me reassurance that tomorrow he will still be in my arms- forever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 years later......

 

Nobody's POV:

 

Today was the day when Myungsoo was going to ask the person of his life's hand in marriage. He had prepared everything, from the beginning to the end. He wanted to make sure everything was perfect, and that it was going to go his way. Myungsoo was getting ready as he waited for Sungyeol to come downstairs. Once Sungyeol made his way downstairs, Myungsoo grabbed his hand and headed out of their home. The car was already waiting for them, and he hurried for Sungyeol to get in. Sungyeol had no idea what was going to happen tonight thinking that they were just going to go on any ordinary date.

They finally arrived at Sungyeol's old home. Myungsoo slowly walked with Sungyeol to the garden in the back. As they made their way to the back. Sungyeol's eyes went wide. The garden was filled with beautiful lights. The fountain was lighting up and the lights made the flowers glow- especially the roses. Sungyeol had nothing to say as they went further into the back. What was waiting for them was a table that was filled with food. Myungsoo pulled the chair out for Sungyeol, and he happily sat down. Sungyeol has never seen something so beautiful in his life that he didn't hear Myungsoo calling his name.

" Sungyeol!"

" Y-Yeah?"

" Do you like it?"

" Like it!? I love it! It's so beautiful! Myungsoo, did you plan all of this?" Myungsoo shyly nodded his head and Sungyeol blushed to the max.

" I love it. Thank you, Myungsoo."

" Anything for you." Myungsoo leaned over the table and kissed Sungyeol on the lips. They didn't want to part, but the food was going to get cold if nobody started to eat it.

As they ate, they made small talk, and would just give each other loving stares. Nobody could ever brake this beautiful moment because these two were so immersed in each other. When they were done, Myungsoo led Sungyeol to the fountain. The fountain was still glowing ever so beautifully, and Myungsoo went to grab something. Sungyeol watch Myungsoo as he picked two roses- one yellow with red tips and one red rose. Slowly, Myungsoo walked back to Sungyeol who was sitting on the edge of the fountain. All of a sudden, Myungsoo got down on his right knee, and held out the yellow with red tips rose.

" Sungyeol, ever since I met you, I never knew that I was going to slowly fall in love with you. Then as we got closer and closer, our friendship started to bloom. We had our fights every now and then, but you were always there for me. Even when I was in the wrong, you would still be there for me. I truly want to thank you for that." Then slowly he took the red rose out as he continued to speak.

" What I didn't expect was when this beautiful friendship to bloom into love. Whenever you were hurt, sad, or lonely, I always wanted to be there for you. I didn't like others touching you, being next to you, or breathing the same air as you. When you siad that you wanted to break the marriage contract, I was devastated. I wanted to protect you no matter what, even if it means I have to use my body. Slowly, our friendship grew into love. What I'm trying to say Sungyeol is.....will you marry me?" Myungsoo held out the two roses, and at the end of the two stems were two beautiful rings. On the inside of the rings, it said ' M & S forever.' By this time Sungyeol had tears in his eyes, and flew into Myungsoo's arms.

" Yes! Yes, I will marry you!"

Myungsoo then put the ring on Sungyeol's ring finger and Sungyeol put the other on Myungsoo's. They just stared at each other and smiled. Sungyeol closed the gap between their lips and was met with Myungsoo's lips. There wasn't any lust or desire, but just love. A kiss full of love, the future, and happiness. Myungsoo lifted them up and spun around while kissing Sungyeol. As they parted ways, they smiled at each once again.

" I will love you forever, Sungyeol."

" I will love you forever too, Myungsoo."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One month later.......

 

The day of the wedding finally came. The theme of the wedding was white and black. People were already sitting down as they waited for it to start. While Myungsoo was waiting outside, Sungyeol was in the changing room with the others. It was like just déja vu. Everybody was happily chatting away, and just then Suho, Lay, Kris, and Tao came walking in. Suho was happily married to Lay, and what Sungyeol didn't expect to see was Kris and Tao holding hands. Sungyeol stood up and greeted them, though he gave a weird look to Kris and Tao.

" So what do we have here?" They both were blushing and were embarrassed.

" Tao and I.....we are together." Everybody turned their heads to each them while Suho and Lay smiled to themselves. Sungyeol was the most surprised but was the most happy for them. He grabbed their intertwined hands and smiled at them.

" I knew you two were meant for each other. I'm so happy for the both of you!"

" Thank you, Sungyeol-sshi." Tao shyly bowed at Sungyeol and smiled happily.

" Kris, Tao, the both of you finally found your eternal happiness." Kris and Tao looked at each and have love in their eyes. Just then somebody came in to say it was time. Sungyeol was very nervous, but overall he was ready and happy.

" We will be waiting in the other room!" Everybody left, and slowly, Sungyeol followed after them. Instead of holding a variety of roses, his bouquet was full of red roses.

It's time, Sungyeol. You are finally going to get married to the person who you love. You finally got your happy ending, didn't you?

Sungyeol started to walk down the aisle as the music started playing. At the end of walkway, there was Myungsoo who was happily smiling at him. The guests watched Sungyeol walked down the aisle with loving gazes. Sungyeol who was dressed in a pure, white suit and Myungsoo who was dressed in a sleak, black suit. It was truly a black and white theme wedding. He finally made his way into Myungsoo's hands and faced the pastor. As the pastor began to speak, Myungsoo and Sungyeol would sneak glances at each other. When the vows were finally made, it was time to seal the deal.

" You may now kiss, the bride, groom, bride, haha! Just kiss each other!" Myungsoo grabbed Sungyeol's face and kissed him on the lips. The guests started to cheer loudly, and the newly wed couple face's were red as tomatoes.

" Sungyeol."

" Myungsoo."

" I will love you-"

" I will love you-"

" For-"

" ever."

 

 

(A/N: OMG YOU GUYS! THIS FIC IS ACTUALLY OVER! I'm so happy with this fic! I'm thankful to all of my suscribers and the people who read this story! You guys are so amazing and I hope that you liked this fic overall! I'm quite sad that this fic has ended, but that means a new fic will be born. Even though there were silent readers, I'm still happy you read this fic. Thank you everybody! I hope you will read my next fic! This will be my fourth fic and the main couples will be Woogyu and Myungyeol, with a side of Yadong and Sungjong. I hope you guys will read this one and read my other fic called Dancing Butterflies and the main couple for that one is Yadong! Once again, thank you for reading this fic!)

 

Grab Onto Your Heart

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/268705/grab-onto-your-heart-infinite-myungyeol-sungjong-woogyu-yadong

 

Dancing Butterflies

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/250386/dancing-butterflies-dongwoo-hoya-myungyeol-sungjong-woogyu-yadong

 

"