Ch. 5- Mission: Move Hair Out of the Way

The Raven and the Dove

Sungyeol's POV:

A week has passed since I have seen the Kim family. Everday noona and hyung will ask me what my decision was, but I would always reply with a shrug. These days has felt so slow that I wish that time would speed up that maybe if I do agree with the six month marriage then it would go by faster. Hoya-hyung has been trying to get on my good side since I snapped at him last week. Though this past week I have been listening in on Myungsoo-sshi's conversations with his friends. One thing has been bothering me though- the way he looks at Sungjong. I care for my cousin very much but the way that Myungsoo-sshi looks at him gives me the creeps. They may be friends but I just get the shivers when they are next to each other. Myungsoo-sshi has kept his promise though, that he has ignored me so far.

Wait......if we both agree to marry each other for six months then wouldn't that mean that he might see me with my hair down. If he sees me with my hair down then he will find out that the Lee Sungyeol of Lee Corporations is the student Lee Sungyeol too! I don't get why I get myself involved with these things. Why can't lfie just let me live peacefully without any worries. My life just gets more complicated by the day.

I was walking around the halls when someone bumped into me. The person was one of those big shot students in the school that nobody wanted to deal with. Myungsoo-sshi and his friends are the top of the school but they looked a lot nicer. As I was about to pick up my books that I dropped, the person kicked them away from me.

" Watch where you are going, freak." My fists clenched up when he said that. I'm not one for violence but if somebody ever said that to me, I would want to punch them right in the face. I had to hold back though because I had to think of my image.

These guys should be lucky that I'm in sort of a good mood or they would have been kicked out of school immediately.

I walked over to where my books were but when I bent down somebody already grabbed them for me.

" Here. Next time.....be careful." I took my books from his grasp and I was surprised to see the person was no other than Kim Myungsoo. He was looking away probably because he was annoyed that he was helping me.

" Thank you. Next time.......I don't need your help." Then like that I took off and left him standing there.

So annoying. I don't get why he even helped me. He probably was just pitying me for no reason. Whatever. I will deal with him later when I call his parents about the six months marriage contract.

-----------------------------------------------

Myungsoo's POV:

" What is his problem? I was just being nice to him!"

" What is wrong with you?"

" Oh Sunggyu-hyung. Nothing is wrong. Just somebody doesn't like me very much."

" Wow not the first I have heard of that before. Just leave him alone okay? I don't think he is the type who likes to interact with others."

" I was just being nice though!" I crossed my arms and pouted.

" Aigoo. Look at this cute kid here being all mad because something didn't go his way."

" Shut up GrandpaGyu!" Then I felt a big whack on my head.

" Yah! Don't call me that! Anyways I felt like I have seen him somewhere."

" Him? There is no way you have seen him before. You must being going blind or something."

" What did you say Myungsoo!?" I ran off to my next class before he could hit me again.

" COME BACK HERE MYUNGSOO!"

---------------------------------------------------------

I was out of breath as I entered the classroom and I had to fix myself before I entered class. Lunch was almost done but nobody was in class yet, except for one person: Lee Sungyeol.

Slowly walking to my seat because it seemed like he was sleeping and I don't think I would want to disturb him while he was sleeping. Our seats were across from each other so I had a good view of him. When I sat down his face turned towards me but he was still asleep. I have noticed though that everyday in each class the he sleeps for the few minutes we have before the teacher comes in. Also his hair always bothers me, it's covering his left eye and I can't get a full view of is face. So lets just say I got a little bit curious and decided to move his hair out of the way.

He won't feel me moving his hair out of his face. Its just that how can somebody not be able to see with one eye all day? You should be looking at the world with both eyes not just one. He might even look less frightening if he pushes his hair away.

I leaned closer to him as my hand got closer and closer to his face. My hand was a centimeter away from him until somebody just had to yell out my name.

" MYUNGSOO-HYUNG!" I jerked away immediately as the door opened.

" WHAT THE HECK SUNGJONG!? DON'T YOU SEEM I'M BUSY HERE!?"

" Oh you were? Hahahaha sorry hyung. I was just wondering if you want to do anything with the guys later?"

" Hmmmm......okay sure. Just text me later where and when."

" Okay hyung! Bye!"

" See ya." Then the bell finally rung signaling the end of lunch and the beginning of next period. Great. I was this close to him until that idiot Sungjong just had to interrupt me. Maybe next time. Yes, next time I will be more successful. Just you wait Lee Sungyeol, I will move your hair out of your face!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

( A/N: Wow 30 suscribers already!!!! Thank you for suscribing! Comments are greatly appreciated!!!!)