Ch. 3- We Have to Do What!?

The Raven and the Dove

Myungsoo's POV:

We arrived at the people's house we were eating dinner tonight. Their house, no scratch that, mansion was HUGE! This is even bigger than my home, but how is that possible? The only way for these people to have a bigger house if they are richer than us. People who are richer than my family is impossible, and the only other family who is richer than us is........the Lee family.

" MOM WHOSE HOUSE IS THIS!?"

" Myungsoo, you don't have to shout!"

" Answer my question!"

" You will find out if you get out of the car!" I noticed that everybody else was out the car and I was the only one still inside. Hyung was trying to hold in his laughter and I gave him a glare right back. He then looked away and cleared his throat but then he started to shake again. What a good brother he is, always laughing at me. I finally got out of the car and we made our way to the huge mansion. As I got closer I was able to take in everything; the place had a garden, a pool, and a greenhouse! They had so much more than us that anger and jealousy started to boil inside me.

" Calm down Myungsoo. I can see steam coming out of your ears."

" They have way too many things."

" Yeah I know. I know," said Sunggyu-hyung who was walking beside me. We were on the footsteps of the door and my dad rung the doorbell and after a few seconds somebody opened the door.

" Hello there Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim! Hello to you two too! Please come in, we just finished cooking." If the outside of the mansion wasn't impressive then the inside was way more impressive. Some of the walls were painted in gold, white, and mostly neutral colors. There was a fountain in the middle of the house, there were two stairs that led to the other floor, and there were so many rooms.

" It seems like you are enjoying the place. Please make yourself comfortable. My brother will come and take you to the living room. Oh yeah I forgot to mention my name. My name is Lee Soon kyu but you can call me Sunny! Yah Howon-ah come over here!"

Howon? Oh yeah I forgot that Hoya's real name is Howon! So he lives here then? I never knew that, but last time I visited him with the others he was living in a really expensive loft.

" Aish you don't need to yell noona! Oh hey there Sunggyu-hyung and Myungsoo. Please come over here to the living room. I'm sure you haven't met my little brother."

Wait......He has a little brother!? Since when!? He never told us about having a little brother!

As we were approaching the living room there was a figure of somebody standing. His back was to us but I could tell that he was tall and had a pretty good figure. He was wearing a suit that was similar to Hoya's but this person's suit was black.

" Yah greet the guests." Then he slowly turned around and he looked straight at us, he looked at each of us carefully. Then his eyes laid on mine and we stared at each other for a while. He had chubby cheeks like a similar somebody, he was wearing glasses, his hair was gelled up, and as my head shifted away from his eyes there was...................a scar. The scar cut through his eyebrow, then right at the edge of his eye, and then landed on the edge of his cheekbone. I couldn't help but stare at his scar untill somebody nudged me on the side.

" Stop staring!"

" Huh!? Oh I-I'm sorry!" Wow way to play cool Myungsoo! You actually stuttered.

" I'm sorry for my son's behavior. This boy right here is Sunggyu the older one and this one who was staring rudely is Myungsoo." My mom always acts this way in front of people but she was acting very weirdly.

" Hello my name is Sunggyu. I'm a year older than you if I'm correct." Hyung held out his hand and the other guy shook his. Then he came towards me and held his hand out for me. I hesitantly took his and we shook hands, but there was a weird feeling, like as if I have experienced this before but a little bit differently.

" I'm Myungsoo, it's nice to meet you."

" Now introduce yourself," said Hoya-hyung who smacked his brother's back.

" Hello my name is Lee Sungyeol. It's nice to meet the whole family." Then he bowed to us but his expression was never changing. He had on a stoic expression the whole time.

W-Wait! Did he say Sungyeol!? As in Lee Sungyeol!? The CEO of Lee Corporations! No that is impossible! I knew that Hoya-hyung said his brother was a CEO of some sort but he never told any of us that his brother, LITTLE BROTHER, was the CEO of Lee Corporations!

I looked over at Sunggyu-hyung and he had the same expression as I did. Then we both looked at Hoya-hyung and gave him a glare. He caught us looking at him and he gulped in fear. Then he came towards us and pulled us away while my parents talked to his little brother.

" Okay you guys have to listen. I'm really sorry for not telling you but I had to keep it a secret. You guys know how I sort of run an entertainment company right?"

Oh yeah I forgot that too. Hoya-hyung runs a entertainment company too. Yeah, we were all surprised when he first told us that.

" Well the company is under Lee Corporations, but nobody knows that. Then my sister over there directer of small businesses and our hospital, which is also under Lee Corporations. Now do you guys understand?"

We both shook our heads and then we headed back to the living room. My parents, Sungyeol-sshi, and Sunny-sshi were waiting for us in the living room.

" Well dinner is ready! Let's eat!" We all followed her to the dining room and yeah it was big just like all the other rooms. Sungyeol-sshi and I were the last ones to sit down and we were sitting across from each other. Our eyes fell upon each other again and for some reason I just wanted to lean over and touch his scar. It looked painful but beautiful at the same time. Though I wanted to lean over the table I surpressed the feeling as dinner was served.

What the heck am I thinking? It's just the first time we met and I'm already thinking stuff like that!? Sheesh, today is really not your day Kim Myungsoo!

" Myungsoo-sshi are you not going to eat?" I looked up to see that everybody was looking at me while that Sungyeol guy wasn't looking at me but just eating and not giving a care. I picked up my utensils and began to eat in spite.

-------------------------------------------

After we were done eating we went into the living room once again. My parents said they wanted to say something important that they wanted to tell all of us.

" Myungsoo and Sungyeol-sshi. Would you two please sit together?" The both us sat down on the sofa and there was an awkward atmosphere around us. My parents looked at each other, than at Sunny-noona and Hoya-hyung. From my point of view it looked like something big was about to be said. Something that could affect my whole life forever, or however long it will be.

" What did you want to say Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim?" I looked over at Sungyeol-sshi who asked with a cold expression. I could tell that he wasn't liking where this was going and he started to clench his fists. It was as if he was thinking, " They spit it out right now before I make you say it." Of course I wanted to know too.

" Well, I don't know how to explain this but......."

" Just spit it out dad!"

" Okay then. Sunggyu and Hoya-sshi can you both hold down your brothers." The both of them came over and hyung held down my shoulders and Hoya-hyung held down Sungyeol-sshi's.

" What I'm going to say right now will probably surprise you two, but it was already planned out.....................The both of you have to be married for 6 months and live together."

Then there it was, the long awkward silence in the house. I was processing everything that they just said. Marriage. 6 months. Living together. Anger started to bubble up in me and we both got off the sofa.

" WE HAVE TO DO WHAT!?"

 

 

 

(A/N: This is how he looks like ----> http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_VYfiJUAYpAA/TPNqF_Pq84I/AAAAAAAAAHI/RSM_BLAOYDg/s1600/sungyeol+~.jpg