Ch. 12- Blackmail

The Raven and the Dove

Sungyeol's POV:

Crap! I can't hang out with Myungsoo and his friends! I almost forgot that Dongwoo and Woohyun don't know that Hoya-hyung is related to Lee Sungyeol of Lee Corporations! Hoya-hyung made me promise that Dongwoo wouldn't find out about it either. I still don't get why only Dongwoo shouldn't now. I swear Hoya-hyung acts differently around him.

I went upstairs to Myungsoo's room and told him the news.

" Hey, I can't go with you anymore. Sorry, well, I"m going back to my office."

" Wait! Why?"

" I have business to attend." I left before he could make any remarks because I didn't want to deal with him.

All of these hiding secrets and crap was making even more stressed out. Before I agreed to marry Myungsoo I was stressed but not as much as right now. Even though there was a part of me that wanted to go and get to know them, another part of me was holding me back. Almost as if saying that I shouldn't trust them, and that I will be fine myself. Getting rid of those thoughts, I had to remember the point of the problem: Lee Sungjong. I made sure that he wouldn't mention Lee Sungyeol of Lee Corporations around his friends because two of their friends don't know that Hoya-hyung is related to CEO Lee Sungyeol. Sometimes I think only certain things pass through him.

When I got back to my office I was going to start sorting through my files, but I didn't have the energy for them. So I decided that I would lay on the couch for a bit, and get back to do work. Sungjong was a problem now, but I would have to talk to him at school tomorrow.

---------------------------------------

I sent a text to Sungjong earlier to make sure he met me on the roof today. The one thing that was bothering me was when I was on my bed and not on the couch in my office. I must be sleep walking or something because everytime I fell alseep on the couch, the next morning I am on my bed. I should probably get that checked.

While I was waiting for Sungjong, I looked up to the empty and vast sky. No matter how big it was, I could never reach for it. I felt like I was caged down to earth and that the sky was mocking me. Mocking me how I'm stuck down here for the rest of my life. I felt like a caged bird whose wings would never be able to feel the wind lifting it's wings. No matter how far my hand reaches towards the sky, it won't be enough. Everyday I feel like this; a caged bird who can never reach the sky, no matter how much it struggles for it. Without noticing it, tears were falling down my face and that exact moment Sungjong arrived.

" Sungyeol-hyung? I'm here and are you crying?"

" Didn't I say for you to call me Sungyeol-sshi and no I'm not crying. Now didn't I tell to not talk about CEO Sungyeol in front of your friends? I made sure that you didn't because two of your friends don't know that Hoya-hyung is related to CEO Sungyeol. Also don't make Myungsoo you errand boy and have him ask me to see if I wanted to hang out with them. Just because the school me denied your invitation, doesn't mean that the other me will agree."

" I was only trying to be nice. You seemed lonely."

" You would never understand the meaning of being lonely." Just then the wind blew and lifted up everything and at that same moment I heard the sound of a camera. Sungjong lowered his hand and smiled to himself. Then he showed me the picture and I got angry. The picture was of my hair that was blown up and it was showing my scar. I wasn't able to put cover up on because I ran out so I just made sure that my hair covered it well.

" Now you are going to go to my friend's house or I will tell everybody who you really are."

" You know I can do to you right? You know I can ruin you and your family in one snap."

" Yes.....I do...but I know you wouldn't do that. You are too nice and kind to ever do that."

" Yeah, unlike you. Fine. I will go with you but you better delete that picture or else." Then I started to walk away until he called for me again.

" Hyung! Who are you going as!?"

" Who do you think you idiot?" Then I left him like that and I could tell that he was smiling to himself.

I can't believe my own cousin just blackmailed me? How could he do that!? That little brat is so going to get it after this weekend is over. He is going to suffer so much by my own hands!

-------------------------------------------------

Woohyun's POV:

Today was the day my friends and I were going to hang out with each other, including another person. I was quite afraid how today was going to go since I know that Sungyeol and Myungsoo haven't been on good terms since the day Sungyeol just suddenly left the lunch table. The problem is Myungsoo doesn't know that Sungyeol was coming, so it is going to be quite a shock to him when he finds out.

" Is there something wrong Woohyun-ah?" Sunggyu-hyung came over and sat next to me. Then he started to massage my shoulders which actually felt good.

" Nothing is wrong. Just stressed out a bit."

" Is it about Sungyel and Myungsoo?" I nodded my head. " Don't worry. Even though those two don't like each other, we should make the best out of it. We have Dongwoo and Hoya who can hold back those two when they try to break each other's throats. Okay massage is done! Let's go check on Dongwoo and Hoya."

We made our way to the kitchen when we heard some bickering.

" Hyung! Stop eating! There are six other people that need to eat!"

" I'm hungry! Hoaegi, I'm really, really, really hungry!"

" Don't call me Hoaegi! Don't talk with your mouth full either!" I looked at Sunggyu-hyung and we both shurgged. Oh yeah. These two were going to be the ones holding back Myungsoo and Sungyeol when they start to claw at each other. Then the doorbell rang and I walked over to the door.

" Hey Myungsoo!"

" Hi Woohyun-hyung. Is Sungjong here yet?"

" Why are you only asking for him?"

" N-No I-I'm not. Let's go sit with the others." I laughed at the sight of him. I followed Myungsoo to the living room and I was about to sit down when the doorbell rang again. When I opened the door it was was Sungjong and Sungyeol. Sungjong looked happy as heck to be here but on the other side Sungyeol was not excited at all. He had on a stoic expression, and I swear I felt the room drop a few degrees. I led them to the living rooma and the first thing that came out of Myungsoo's mouth was:

" WHAT IS HE DOING HERE!?"

" I invited him hyung!" Sungjong skipped over to Myungsoo and sat down next to him. He was trying to reason with him and it seemed like it worked. Myungsoo stood up and came over to Sungyeol and held out his hand to him. Everybody gasped at what Myungsoo just did because he was not the type to do things like that first.

" Welcome. Let's have fun shall we?" Sungyeol still had the stoic expression on and surprisenly he shook his hand. Even Myungsoo was surprised but Sungyeol let go of his hand right away. Then he went to sit in the corner that was the further away from us.

Oh yeah. Today is so going to fun..........not!

 

 

 

 

(A/N: Yayyyyy I have 41 suscribers! Thank you for suscribing! Comments are appreciated!)