Ch. 14- Working Together

The Raven and the Dove

Sungyeol's POV:

While I was sleeping I kept on hearing a ringing noise. I opened my eyes to see that phone was lighting up and I reached for it. I got a message from my assistant saying that I had to come to work right away. I got off the bed making sure that I didn't wake up Myungsoo and headed downstairs. When I got downstairs Hoya-hyung was already sitting down sipping his coffee.

" Someone is leaving early."

" I have work to go to. Unlike somebody here. Tell everybody else that I'm sorry to leave early. See ya."

" Sungyeol wait!" I turned over to him giving him an impatient look.

" What?"

" Take care of yourself." Silence filled the air and the words he told me just hurt my heart. I glare at him not believing the kindness in his words and left the house. The driver was already by the entrance and I entered the car with an annoyed expression. Right when I put my foot in, I had a feeling somebody was looking at me, but I just ignored it. I told the driver to go to the office and he drove off.

----------------------------------------------

Hoya's POV:

God that brat. What is wrong with him? I'm just trying to be a better brother to him. Aish! I don't know what else to do to make him like me again. It has been so many years yet he still can't get over it. What should I do? What can I do?

" What is wrong Hoya?" I turned from my seat to see a tired, bed hair Dongwoo. The sight of him rubbing his eyes was just too cute for words that it made me want to squeal. Though it would look wrong for me to squeal all of a sudden that I may scare him.

" Nothing is wrong. Thanks for worrying about me though."

" Haha no problem. Did somebody leave because I thought I heard the door shut."

" Sungyeol-sshi left. He said that his parents needed for him to come home."

" Who went home?" Myungsoo was coming down the stairs with his bird nest hair.

" Sungyeol-sshi went home." Dongwoo-hyung was making breakfast when he spoke up. It smelled really good. I could smell eggs, bacon, and the smell of coffee added the perfect touch. The smell of the food must have woken everybody else because all of us were now in the dining room. Everybody looked very tired but it seemed like they got enough sleep. Dongwoo-hyung then came out with the food and gave us each a plate.

" Well, I'm glad he is gone!" Myungsoo was glad that Sungyeol was gone and I had the urge to hit him but Dongwoo-hyung beat me to it.

" What was that for hyung!?"

" Don't speak like that! You don't even understand the kid, so be more respectful. Sungyeol-sshi doesn't seem like a bad kid and be more respectful because he is older than you!"

" How do you know that!?"

" I'm the class president if you forgot. Now eat!"

Oh yeah I forgot to mention Dongwoo-hyung is the class president. Quite ironic knowing that he can be an idiot at times, but he has the best grades out of all of us. His food tastes so good! He will make a perfect spouse!........Wait what did I say!? I so did not say that just now! I did not, absolutely did not say that! What is wrong with me!? Maybe I'm just hungry......yeah I'm just hungry!

While I was eating, I peeked over to Dongwoo-hyung and he looked back at me and smiled. My face turned red and I just ate and kept quiet the whole time.

-----------------------------------------------

A few days later...........

 

Myungsoo's POV:

 

Ugh. School again! I wasn't able to sleep with Sungjong this weekend because that greasy tree just had to get in my way! He had to make me sleep with Sungyeol-sshi, which I didn't even want to, but nooooooo he just had to make us sleep together. Just you wait greasy tree! I will get my revenge on you, and just you wait: it is going to be so embarrassing and funny!

I was walking in the hallways when I heard Sungjong's voice. When I heard his voice I skipped towards where he was but then I saw the person he was talking to was Sungyeol-sshi. Jealousy built inside me and I walked over to them and pulled Sungjong away.

" Oh, hey hyung! I was asking if Sungyeol-sshi liked hanging out with us. He was about to answer but you interrupted us." I got curious as to what his answer was so Sungjong and I waited for his answer. He looked at Sungjong first and then at me but his gaze was on mine still when he answered.

" I...........hated it." He shut his locker and went towards to class. His answer was so blunt and rude that I got so irritated at him. I looked at Sungjong's expression and he looked disappointed and that only even made me more angry. My gaze followed the Sungyeol-sshi's back, but instead it gave off a lonely aura. It looked like he needed somebody to follow him or give him attention, but I didn't follow him. I stayed with Sungjong and comforted him instead.

" Don't worry about him Sungjong. Just leave him alone, he would prefer that anyways."

" I think so too hyung. Anyways thanks for comforting me." He took my hand and smiled at me. I couldn't help but smile back and ruffle his hair. We said our goodbyes to each other and headed to our first period classes. I walked slowly to my class because I didn't want to see his face, but when I got there he wasn't there. His seat was empty and it made me wonder where he was. 

Whatever. I shouldn't care he goes anyways, it's his business and not mine. Wherever he goes, I don't need to follow him. He is annoying anyways, and I hate annoying personalities.

-------------------------------------------------------

7th period......................

I was finally in seventh period which is my favorite because it is photography and it is the last hour of the day! The teacher was teaching us some stuff but I didn't listen because I already knew how to do all of those things. Also Sungyeol-sshi finally showed up for class at third period, but the teachers didn't ask where he was. It annoyed me even more because the teachers would always get mad at me when I skip class. I scowled at him but he ignored me and stared outside the window. Just then the teacher announced something that made us both jump out of our seats. 

" Today I'm going to assign a project and it's going to be a partner project. The theme will be something that gives you, the photographer, life. Something or could be somebody that gives you life. A reason to live. That will be your project, also since each of you are rich I'm sure you can get your own camera. Now I will announce the partners so listen up! First.........Lee Sungyeol and Kim Myungsoo."

" WHAT!?"