Chapter 9

Please Love me once again

Chapter 9

It’s was the second lonely day which Hyorin had spent in Jeju, she had lost count how many times she went for a stroll by the beach, watching many honeymoon couples passing by her. She had the urge to tell people that she is here for a honeymoon as well, just that her husband is too busy to accompany her.

“ people are going to laugh their heads off if they hear this” Hyorin thought to herself while sitting by the beach with a glass of fruit punch in her hand. Soon, she noticed a group of people who seems to be filming for a program, and she saw a person who looks like Kangin. She slowly makes her way nearer to the filming area.

“omo, it’s really Super Junior Kangin Oppa!”

“wait a minute, if he is here, than Sungmin oppa should be here too. Is he planning a surprise for me by coming here?”

Hyorin tried calling Sungmin on his mobile, as usual, he is not picking up. She decided to hide behind a tree hoping all Super Junior members are there for a filming session, but after she saw YoonJi who is his Virtual Wife, she realised Kangin is in Jeju alone filming for “we got married”

“ahhh......omo....ahhh......” Hyorin screamed her lungs out when she realised dozens of ants are crawling around her feet, some biting her.

Director: CUT! Who is that??!!

Hyorin: I am really sorry, I didn’t mean to interrupt.

Co-ordinator: Aggashi, didn’t you see this area is already cornered off. You are disturbing our filming if you come by here.

Hyorin: I am sorry, I will leave now.

Hyorin hurriedly left the area in embarrassment. After she went back to the resort, she realised there are lots of ants stings on her leg and the itch is killing her. She soak her legs in warm water to ease the itch, and after cleaning herself up, she heads down for her dinner.

While Hyorin was having her dinner, the itch did not stop still. She tried scratching one leg with another leg discreetly to avoid other people seeing her. She was mid way through her salad when Kangin approach her.

Kangin: Here, take this

Hyorin: omo, annehaseyo Kangin shi.

Kangin: I am so happy you recognized me.

Hyorin: Who wouldn’t, Super Junior is so popular.

Kangin: Take this cream, is very good for insects bites. This way, you can eat in peace without scratching.

Hyorin: You saw me?

Kangin: Enjoy your dinner.

Hyorin stopped Kangin from going back to his seat.

Hyorin: I am sorry, but can I have your autograph? My friend is a fan of yours.

Kangin: Sure...

He then signed on a napkin for Hyorin before joining his manager hyung for dinner. For that moment, Hyorin seems to have mesmerized by Kangin's good look.

“He is so handsome is real life”

“What am I doing? He is my brother in law, it will be so embarrassing if Sungmin oppa finds out”

Kangin went back to his table and continue his dinner with his manager hyung.

Manager: You know that girl?

Kangin: Anio.

Manager: Than why? Oh...you are interested in her?

Kangin: Hyung, please just continue with your dinner.

Manager: arraso. But if you are interested in her, you must have got weird taste.

His manager’s words kept Kangin wandering as well, he turn to look at Hyorin one more time trying to comprehend his action earlier. His attention was brought back by his manager.

Manager: It’s must be tiring for you, we came to Jeju not long after your Japan trip.  But we are trying to get more footage done first, then you will have more time with the world tour preparations

Kangin: Don’t worry, Hyung. I can still manage.

Next day, Hyorin was on the earliest flight back to Seoul. While in the plane searching for her seat, being her clumsy self, she tripped and the bottle of her honey which she specially bought for Sungmin fell to the floor, the bottle shattered into pieces and the contents splashed against some passengers legs. And one of the victims happened to be Kangin.

Hyorin: I am so sorry, what should I do?

Passenger 1: You should have been more careful, look at my pants.

Passenger 2: Exactly, what do you think we should do now?

Hyorin: I am so sorry. Let me go to the washroom and get some wet serviettes to clean off the stains for you.

Air stewardess: It’s ok, let us handle this. Please find your seat and settle down.

Kangin: Are you hurt?

Hyorin: No, I am fine. Oh, it’s you?

Kangin: Yes, it’s me. It’s either I am your jinx or the other way round.

Hyorin: Har?

Kangin: Unfortunate things always happened when we meet.

Hyorin: I am so sorry. Your jeans is dirty as well.

Kangin: Think I heard you saying “Sorry” about 10 times since we met yesterday? Why don’t I help you with your luggage to avoid another “accident”?

Kangin smile as he proceeds to grab the small luggage from Hyorin’s hand. The plane took off and sent Kangin and Hyorin safely back to Seoul. At the arrival hall, Hyorin saw hundreds of fans there to welcome Kangin.

“ This is awesome. It must feel great to be greeted by so many fans every time they return”

Hyorin thought to herself and turn trying to search for any sight of Kangin, but she did not see him and decided to leave the airport. While she is walking towards the taxi stand, a car drove by and stopped in front of her.

Hyorin: Oppa!

Sungmin: Get in fast before anyone sees us.

In the car

Hyorin: I am so happy that you came to pick me up. You have finished your entire schedule? Oh yes, I bought Honey for you but...

Sungmin: You met Kangin Hyung?

Hyorin: Har?

Sungmin took his Iphone out from his side compartment and show her a picture taken by fans.

Hyorin: What is this?

Sungmin: This picture is all over Kangin’s Hyung and Suju’s website. That girl in the picture is you, right?

Hyorin: Omo, I never thought I would appear in the internet news?

Sungmin: Why are two of you together? And do you know such news can bring many negatives comments to Kangin Hyung and Suju?

Hyorin: I didn’t mean to talk to him, it’s just that...

Hyorin continue nonstop to relate the whole story to Sungmin.

Hyorin: So that’s how this picture was taken.

Sungmin: You told him about us?

Hyorin: No, I didn’t. But seriously, Kangin oppa is so handsome and he is such a gentleman.

Sungmin: Kangin oppa? Given our relationship, he is consider your brother in law, is it right that you acknowledge him as “oppa”?

Hyorin: That’s true and I even asked him for his autograph.

Sungmin: You what?

Hyorin: I know it’s embarrassing but Dasom it’s his fans, I am asking on her behalf. Did you come pick me up to clarify this picture?

Sungmin: Anio, what are you going to tell my parents if you goes home without me. Than what about you?

Hyorin: Har? What about me?

Sungmin: Ah....chincia...are you Kangin Hyung’s fan?

Hyorin: I am not a Suju fan, I prefer SS501 especially Park Jungmin oppa, he...

Sungmin: What did you just say?

Hyorin stopped for while realising what she had just said is so terribly wrong.

Hyorin: ani...I am not a Suju fan but I am definitely a fan of yours.

Sungmin: Aishhh....

The night before Hyorin’s and Kangin return to Seoul in Super Junior’s dorm

Ryeowook: Look, Kangin Hyung with a girl in Jeju.

Kyuhyun: What are you talking about?

Ryeowook: A fan taken this picture, it’s Kangin Hyung.

Sungmin: What are you both looking at?

“Why is she with Kangin Hyung?”

Sungmin: Any fan account?

Ryeowook: No, it just says Kangin Hyung at the hotel restaurant having dinner. But they are loads of fans comments though.

Sungmin: What did it says?

Ryeowook: “They look close”, “She is just the cordi noona”, “She is just a fan”, “She is too ugly to be Kangin’s oppa girlfriend”, “According to another fan, they are staying in the same hotel” "Only I can be Kangin oppa's girlfriend" and....

Sungmin: Enough.

Kyuhyun: Oh wae? Sungmin hyung, you look agitated.

Sungmin: Me? No, why should I. We should get used to all these comments by now.

Sungmin went back to his room and started to call Hyorin but her handphone was off.

Sungmin: Ah..chinchia, why did she off her phone? Should I call Kangin Hyung instead? No, he will be wandering why am I so curious about him and Hyorin. Never mind, I will wait fetch her from the airport tomorrow. I need to hear from her what is doing with another man in Jeju.

End of flashback

They soon reached Sungmin’s parental home. As usual, there are few fans that always loitered around his parents house are still there.

Sungmin: Hide yourself.

Hyorin: Har? Hide where?

Sungmin: Just slide yourself lower so the fans can’t see you.

Hyorin did as she was told and only got up once they are safely inside the house garage.

Their return was warmly welcome by Sungmin’s family members. Sungmin had no schedule for that day and he definitely need to stay on or let his appa kill him.

Sungmin’s omma: How was your honeymoon?

Sungmin: Good.

Sungjin: You must have taken lots of pictures, show it to us after dinner.

Sungmin: What?

Hyorin: ahh...pictures? None.

Sungjin: Wae?

Hyorin: errr...I broke the camera..so...so all pictures were gone.

Sungin: That’s such a pity. By the way, I have a present for both of you.

Sungin then ran back to his room and come out with a big wrapped up present in his hands.

Sungin: This for both you. Open it up.

Sungmin: What’s this?

Sungmin proceed to unwrap the present which appear to look like a portrait. The portrait was revealed and it was a couple shot of both Sungmin and Hyorin during their wedding.

Hyorin: Oh..this is so nice. I love it very much, thank you so much.

Sungjin: Due to Hyung’s busy schedule, both of you are not able to have proper studio shots. So I capture this on your wedding day.

Sungmin: Komawo.

Sungjin: Glad you both like it.

They continued with dinner with Hyorin doing most of the talking, and with her around in the family, Sungmin realised his parents, his younger brother were laughing nonstop and seems to enjoy every single thing that Hyorin talks about. For Sungmin, he find Hyorin talking nonstop and her loud  low voice an irritation to him, but it seems his family really loved Hyorin as part of the family. But he is definitely appreciating the fact Hyorin is protecting him by covering up from his parents about his absence in their honeymoon trip.

As they finish dinner and was having dessert, Sungmin brought up the subject of him shifting out with Hyorin.

Sungmin: I am looking around for an apartment.

Sungmin’s omma: What?

Sungmin: We are shifting out.