Chapter 8

Please Love me once again

Chapter 8

In Jeju island

Upon touching down, Hyorin quickly try to reach Sungmin but was not able to. She soon gives up and decided to check into the resort first.

As soon as she is in her resort room, her phone rang and it was Sungmin on the line.

Hyorin: oppa! Did something happen to you? I am so worried.

Sungmin: Chincia! Why do you always talk nonstop?

Hyorin: I am sorry but I thought something had happen to you.

Sungmin: I can’t come to Jeju.

Hyorin: But why?

Sungmin: I have a last minute schedule.

Hyorin: When will it end? You can come tomorrow?

Sungmin: I don’t know. I will call you tomorrow.

Before Hyorin could response, Sungmin hung up the phone.

So on their wedding night, Hyorin was left all alone in this big room. She can’t head back to Seoul because there is no flight till tomorrow morning and what is she going to say when Sungmin’s parents ask? She flung herself onto the king size bed, rolling from one end to another frustrated with how things is not turning out she plans. She started unpacking her luggage and saw Dasom’s gift to her. She unwrapped it and shy off at the sight of it. It’s a black silk y lingerie, laces enhanced the low v-neck line, and the length could barley her .

 "haha....Why did she even think of giving me this?"

All of sudden, Hyorin felt a tinge of loneliness. A feeling which she never felt before when she is single. Why is she feeling so now that she is married?

“no, that should not be the way. I must be having silly thoughts because I am too tired and busy recently.”

At this time, she received a message and it’s from Dasom.

“Have you reached Jeju safely?” Make full use of the gift and have a wonderful night with Sungmin shi” and she sighed off with a wink emoticon.

Hyorin replied, “ we are having an wonderful time now, thank you for the gift”

Hyorin does not want to lie to her best friend, but what will her best friend think knowing Sungmin had “abandoned” the bride on their wedding night?

In Seoul

Sungmin returned back to his dorm to find s from the other level have also came and gathered in his dorm. The members are clustered around on the living room and he saw Kangin sitting with them as well. Kangin had been on Japan for a few days to film for the variety show “ We Got Married”

Sungmin: Kangin Hyung!

Kangin: Ya, Sungmin ah!

Sungmin: You are back from Japan? How did your filming goes?

Kangin: Good, I had an enjoyable time with my Virtual Wife

Ryeowook: Sungmin Hyung, why are you in a suit? You attended a wedding?

Sungmin: What? Wedding? Errr...yes, I attended a relative wedding. But why are all of you gathered around here?

Kangin: I bought back some goodies from Japan, come over and have some.

Lee Teuk: Sungmin, we need to be in the office by 8 am in the morning. So, stay in the dorm tonight.

Sungmin: Wae? The company have something new for us?

Lee Teuk: We are starting our World Tour earlier, so we need to starts preparing.

Sungmin: Arghhh....so soon?

Lee Teuk: Didn’t you have enough rest after our last album promotions?

Sungmin: We still have individual schedules and group performance during this period of time, so it’s not even consider a break. Whatever, I am tired and I am going back to my room.

Lee Teuk: Sungmin ah, it’s been a long time since we gather together like this. Join us for a while.

Sungmin: Teuk Hyung, but I am tired....arraso, let me change into something more comfortable.

Sungmin would have insisted to go back to his room but later change his mind because of the killer stare which his Hee Chul hyung gave.

As Sungmin walks into his room, Kangin got up and follow behind him. When both of them are in the room, Kangin close the room door shut.

Sungmin: Kangin Hyung, why did you come in?

Kangin: We need to talk.

Sungmin: Wae?

Kangin: We have gotten more famous now, so we need to be very careful with our actions.

Sungmin: And? Did Teuk and hee chul hyung ask you to speak to me?

Kangin: Even if they don’t ask me to, you are one of the dongsengs who I love most, it’s my responsibilities to remind you of certain things.

Sungmin: I know what I am doing. So don’t worry.

Kangin: You obviously do not know. Your clubbing and drinking habits are getting out of hand, it seems you haven’t been back to the dorm a couple of times. And even if you come back, you are barely sober. And I know you have been sleeping around, aren’t you afraid all these will back fire against you?

Sungmin: Omo, Hyung, you must have been influnced by your “virtual Wife”.

Kangin: Why bring her into the topic? I have told you many times, she and I are only friends, nothing else. Please do not misunderstand.

Sungmin: Hahaha...you really sounded like a “wife” nagging to me earlier, and now like a “husband” ensuring me that you are not having an affair.

Kangin: Ya, what are you talking about?

Sungmin: Arraso...arraso, I am just joking. Don’t get so uptight.

As Sungmin was talking, he started removing his coat and shirt.

Kangin: Wait, what are you doing?

Sungmin: I am changing, isn’t it obvious?

Kangin: Do it when I am out of the room. You really need to reflect on those things I said earlier. Also, I bought you favourite perfume, is inside your wardrobe.

Sungmin: Chincia? Hyung, can I give you a hug to show my appreciation? You always buy me a gift without fail whenever you travel overseas.

Kangin: Ya, you know I don’t like all this girly stuff. Get change and come out quick.

After Kangin left the room, instead of joining the other members, he went straight into the washroom as he can feel himself flushing with hotness. Kangin had always behaved very manly and disliking stuff which he classified as girly, he had cultivated this character when he realised in high school that his interest is towards man rather than woman. He always struggles to deny this fact and even try dated a few girls to prove he is not homoual, but all his relationships with girls did not last more than 1 week.

He soon chose to accept this fact, especially after he met Sungmin. The first time he met Sungmin, his ears were burning hot and his heartbeat got faster whenever Sungmin comes close to him. As they got closer during the trainee days, Kangin starts to enjoy the skinship between him and Sungmin. However, he cannot and dare not disclosed this fact to anyone. There was a few times which he desperately wanting to declare his love for Sungmin when he sees him surrounded by girls, but he tried with all his might to stop himself. Because he knew Sungmin will drift away from him after knowing his special hormones liking and maybe they can’t even be friends anymore. At least in the current situation, Kangin still can be close and stay by Sungmin side, even his love for him may not be known forever he is just happy to love Sungmin from afar.

The bunch of boys spent the rest of the night eating, chit chatting away. Midway through their happy get-to-gather, Sungmin received a text message from Hyorin.

“ Oppa, did your schedule end smoothly? I am doing fine here, so don’t worry about me, I am going to bed now so that tomorrow can come quickly. I will be waiting for you here. Good night”

Sungmin: omo, I have forgotten that she is in Jeju (Sungmin mumble to himself)

Lee Teuk: Sungmin ah, what did you just say?

Sungmin: Teuk Hyung, what time do you think our meeting will end tomorrow?

Lee Teuk: I am not too sure. Wae?

Sungmin: Nothing, just asking.

“ I will just tell her I can’t make it, I don’t have intention to be there anyway. She can choose to stay there longer or come back on her own”

Over in  Jeju island, Hyorin received Sungmin’s text message saying he cannot make it to meet her. She is left worrying since she can’t head back to Korea so soon (to avoid questioning from their parents) she will need to spend a few days in Jeju all by herself.