Chapter 20

Please Love me once again

 

Chapter 20
 
News of Kangin's assault became an topic and the company have no choice but to temporary stopped all Kangin's activities. The police investigations continues. While the company and the members are feeling low morale over Kangin's incident, another wave came when Kangin's website was flooded with more hatred messages with regards to his girlfriend.
 
Sungmin have also resumed all his activities as a member of super junior. But his relationship with Hyorin seems to really come to an end when Sungmin received the official divorce papers via post. Ever since he received the documents, he hasn't been himself and this got the members worried again.  
 
Over at suju's dorm, members are feeling frustrated and curious who exactly these person is claiming she knows who is Kangin's girlfriend and inviting more negatives comments of kangin. News is so overwhelming on the Internet that Kangin's cyber world needs to be shut down temporarily.
 
Lee teuk pulled heechul to the balcony away from the younger members.
 
Lee teuk: this can't go on, the kids are going through so much at this moment, what shall we do?
 
Heechul: teuk hyung, I am at my wits end too. Seeing Sungmin and kangin in such depressing mood, the other kids seems to be down as well. And Sungmin, something is really bothering him, he received many messages or calls everyday, but he choose to ignore all and seems frustrated after receiving them.
 
Lee teuk: I noticed too...aishh...I definitely can do something more for them! What do I feel so helpless now!
 
Heechul: and the news of Kangin's girlfriend, I do not understand why must it surface again! And at such times where kangin is under investigations.
 
Kangin having no schedules and realised nobody is in his level of dorm, he decides to go by the other dorm and look for the rest.
 
kangin noticed Sungmin is sitting at the dining table staring at his mug of coffee and he seems to be in deep thoughts.
 
Kangin: Sungmin?
 
Sungmin: oh..hyung.
 
Kangin: what's wrong? The coffee offended you?
 
Sungmin: nothing, hyung. I just thought I haven't been drinking coffee for a while and ryeowook made me one, but the taste is just.....enough about the coffee. By the way, how's is the investigations coming along?
 
Kangin: seems like the police managed to get hold of a new witness, but they are still working on it.
 
Sungmin: I really hope this will be over soon. Otherwise, I will be too ashamed to stay on any longer.
 
Kangin: what rubbish are you talking about? The members and me did not blame you for what happen, so don't have any more silly thoughts. Moreover, if I am punished for this incident, I willingly accept it, so don't disappoint me, arra?
 
Sungmin: thank you, kangin hyung.
 
Kangin: and I have been wanting to ask you, why didn't you sign the contract that day?
 
Sungmin: I started having doubts about the company after a several meetings with them, and the warning you and heechul hyung gave me, make me even more suspicious about them. So I try to buy some time from them to find out more, and the incident happened.
 
Kangin: glad you still bear our words in mind.
 
Sungmin: hyung, I...
 
Kangin: yes?
 
Before Sungmin could continue, yesung came rushing into the dorm, shouting around for Sungmin.
 
Lee teuk, heechul from the balcony, Ryeowook from the kitchen, and the other members who gathered inside kyuhyun's room for computer games all came out to see what have happen after hearing yesung's shouting.
 
The moment he saw Sungmin, he grabbed him by the shoulders.
 
Sungmin: yesung hyung? What happen?
 
Yesung: Sungjin accidentally told my brother that you are....wait, let's go into your room.
 
Lee teuk: what's happening? can't you guys talk here and we can help if needed to.
 
Yesung: teuk hyung, I just want to clarify something with Sungmin, it's ....
 
Sungmin: yesung hyung, lets talk here. I am also preparing to break the news to all of you.
 
Lee teuk: just what on earth is happening?
 
Sungmin: I am married.
 
Yesung put his hands on the back of his head and walk towards the sofa to take a seat so as to recover himself from the shock.
 
Everyone in the dorm went silence.
 
Sungmin: I am sorry that I didn't tell everyone the truth and made the decision without informing all of you.
 
Eunhyuk: chakaman, Sungmin hyung, you are saying you are married and none of us know about it till today? If its not yesung hyung finding out today, you don't intend to tell us at all?
 
Shindong: ya, Sungmin, we are like brothers, how could you keep it from us? And....
 
Lee teuk: ya, ya....let Sungmin have a chance to explain!
 
Sungmin: I must admit I have no intention to tell anyone of you at first, as its a arranged marriage and my appa did not give me any other option than to get married in order to continue being a celebrity. And at that time, I told myself to go through the marriage and find an opportunity later to end it. I had everything plan out but my heart chose to go another way.
 
Kangin: what do you mean?
 
Sungmin:  I realised I can no longer let her go. Kangin hyung, I was about to reveal this news to you and the rest of the members earlier, and yesung hyung created the right timing.
 
Lee teuk: so who is your wife and when can we get to see her?
 
Ryeowook: that's right, who is my hyung seo nim? When can we meet her?
 
Eunhyuk walk forward and slightly push Ryeowook aside.
 
Eunhyuk: Sungmin hyung, how can you do this to me? I have know you since young, how can I not be at your wedding?
 
Shindong: me too! We demand to see her soon!
 
Lee teuk: ya, kids! This is not the time to talk about this! Sungmin, who is she? And do you intend to let our company and the public know about this?
 
A thump sound could be heard coming from the corridor. Yesung had left the main door open after coming in.
 
Ryeowook: who is that?
 
When there was no reply for a while, Ryeowook decides to walk up and check. Before he could do that, a head pop in revealing himself with a bagful of soju. It's one of super junior managers who came by to pass them some schedules details, same time wants to have a drink with them.
 
Ryeowook: oh, dong bin hyung!
 
Dong bin: I am sorry, I came and the main door is left open so...
 
Lee teuk: so you heard everything?
 
Dong bin: I really wished I did not hear anything at all. Sungmin ah, how are you going to tell our company? 
 
Sungmin: I really wished I could break this piece of news to all of you sooner and not under such circumstances. 
 
After talking, Sungmin went into his room and soon came back with some documents in his hands.
 
Sungmin: dong bin hyung, teuk hyung, these are my divorce papers which my wife have sent to me. Once I sign these, I will be officially divorce from her.
 
Lee teuk : bor? Divorce?  You really want to divorce her and you plan it from the start?
 
Sungmin could not reply as kangin soon walk up to him and ask him straight looking in his eyes.
 
Kangin: tell us, who is your wife? Do we know her?
 
Sungmin look straight into Kangin's eyes which seems confident to already know who is the lady in discussion here.
 
Kangin: answer me!
 
Sungmin nodded and continue.
 
Sungmin: yes, you all know her. She is Hyorin.
 
All the members jaws dropped and everyone was too stunned to have any reactions. Suddenly, a punch flew across sungmin's cheeks.
 
Eunhyuk: kangin hyung! Why did you do that to Sungmin hyung?
 
Ryeowook and kyuhyun help Sungmin up from the floor while donghae and shindong catch hold of kangin.
 
Kangin: are you a bastard? How could you do that to Hyorin?
 
Sungmin: hyung, I admit I wanted to end the marriage at the beginning, but that was the past, right now, if the ball is in my court, I will never never let her leave me! I love her and I don't want to divorce her!
 
Lee teuk: than why do you have all these documents?
 
Sungmin: Hyorin initiated the divorce. She had already signed all documents and does not even want to see me now!
 
All members sat down and listen to what had happened between Sungmin and Hyorin.
 
Kangin: so you betrayed Hyorin right from the beginning?
 
Kangin got up from his seat ready to charge at Sungmin, but was pulled back by the members.
 
Heechul: calm down, kangin! There is no point in using your fist now. 
 
Kangin: nobody is going to stop me today! 
 
Manager dong bin: ya! Haven't we got enough troubles already? And now you kids even want to create trouble among yourselves?
 
Sungmin: kangin hyung, i am sorry that i have to admit there were a few occasions when i could'nt resist to temptations and cheated on Hyorin during the initial stage of our marriage, but as times goes by, my feelings started to change for her and before i could confirmed my feelings for her, i started to respect our marriage first and stopped sleeping around. Except for that particular night, I was too drunk and I woke up next day to find Hye Jung sleeping next to me and...and...
 
Kangin: and what! 
 
Sungmin: i don't know how it happened, but we were on Hyorin and my bed in the apartment I bought for Hyorin. And it so happened Hyorin went back home to take care of her omma who is sick.
 
Lee teuk: Aiish...just what have you done? If I am Hyorin, I will definitely divorce you too! What are you going to do now?
 
Sungmin: teuk hyung, I really don't know what to do! As much as I do not want to lose Hyorin, I can't...I just can't leave Hye Jung and the child in a lurch.
 
Manager dong bin: wait a moment, this name Hye Jung seems to ring a bell.....and did you mentioned she is a model?