Chapter 19

Please Love me once again

 

Chapter 19
 
When Hyorin received the text response from Sungmin, instead of feeling disappointed, she felt a sense of relived, a relief which she can't believe feeling it when she is leaving the man whom she love that much.
 
It's been one week since the last divorce message, Sungmin have given up on looking for Hyorin. Sungmin spend his days between schedule, getting drunk, getting sober than getting to work again.
 
s saw something very wrong with him, but no one ever get close to a chance of finding out what's wrong with him. Sungmin chose to avoid all s and only spoke when work is concerned.
 
He have also submitted his exit letter to his management. However, the CEO of his management company decides to hold his exit as he does not want Sungmin to make a wrong decision that would ruin his future.
 
The super junior members gathered in their dorm today as it is rare that all of them have no schedule for the evening other than a magazine interview in the dorm with lee teuk and heechul.  However, it is also the first time that the members are able to sit down and dawn on the fact that Sungmin is indeed really leaving the group.
 
Donghae spoke after seeing the packed luggage outside Sungmin's room.
 
Donghae: teuk hyung, are we going to just let Sungmin hyung leave us? This can't be!
 
Lee teuk: I know, but we have said all that is needed.
 
Kyuhyun: but Sungmin hyung is just behaving strangely recently. I stayed up most nights to wait for him and he is most of the time drunk, and refusing to talk to me, just what is happening to him? Look at him, he is still sleeping and it's 6pm now?
 
Shindong: let me go wake him, dinner should be ready soon.
 
However, before shindong can get up from the sofa, a loud thump could be heard from sungmin's room. All of them rushed to see if Sungmin is alright. They opened the door to find Sungmin's handphone on the floor smashed into pieces, and Sungmin is in front of his wardrobe changing.
 
Shindong: Minnie ah, what's wrong? Why is your handphone...
 
Sungmin: can't you all just leave me alone?
 
Lee teuk: anio Sungmin, we are just concerned about what is happening with you recently? And, you are going out again? Ryeowook cooked all your favourite dishes for dinner.
 
Ryeowook: Sungmin hyung, lets have dinner together.
 
Sungmin: teuk hyung, I said many times that I am fine, why can't all of you leave me alone?
 
Kangin: ya, lee Sungmin! What kind of attitude is this? Is this how you talk to our hyung? You have better come to your senses all I am going to...
 
Sungmin: wae? What do you want to do to me? You know at this moment, you are not even the last person I want to see or hear right now!
 
After speaking, Sungmin pushed kangin aside and went out of the room. When Sungmin is about to leave the dorm, his manager and his appa was waiting for him at the front door.
 
Manager: Sungmin, your appa is here to visit you.
 
Sungmin's appa: son, we need to talk.
 
Sungmin: appa, not now. I am going out.
 
Sungmin's appa: you are not going anywhere till you have spoken to me! Why are you leaving your company, isn't it your dream to join your current company? And Hyorin..
 
All the members are puzzled by the mentioned of Hyorin, but gathered this is not the time to clarify things.
 
Sungmin: oh gosh, can't everybody just leave me alone? Appa, why must you interfere in everything I do? I am a adult and can decide things on my own!
 
Sungmin's appa: you! You have not earn the trust in me to let you decide things!
 
Sungmin: fine, whatever I do is all wrong! Think being born as your son is also a mistake!
 
After saying, Sungmin left the house leaving his enraged appa behind. Ryeowook and kyuhyun brought his appa to the sofa and calm him down with hot tea.
 
Lee teuk: I am worried for him going out in a state like this. Let me follow him.
 
Kangin: anio, you and heechul hyung have a interview later in the dorm. I will go with Sungmin, don't worry. And take care of sungmin's appa.
 
Kangin rushed to the basement just in time to see Sungmin driving off. Kangin quickly got into his own car and followed Sungmin closely.
 
Sungmin got off his car and park near a a alley where there are many restaurants and pubs. Kangin followed Sungmin closely and saw him entered a VIP room in a bar. Kangin decides to enter the same room as per Sungmin.
 
Sungmin: hyung ! What are you doing here? You followed me?
 
Kangin: Sungmin ah, you went out in such a furious stage, I can't just let you...
 
Sungmin: I will be alright, my friends are coming soon, please leave.
 
Kangin: who are you meeting? If I know them, i can stay for a drink too, it's been a while since we both have a drink together.
 
Sungmin: hyung, you don't know them, they are...
 
Before Sungmin could complete his sentence, 2 men came into the same room.
 
Sungmin got up of his seat and greeted the 2 men formally.
 
Mr Yang: lets do without all these formalities, we will be working as a family once you sign this contract today.
 
Sungmin: mr yang, lets not talk about the contract now.
 
Mr yang: wae?
 
Kangin: what contract?
 
Kangin proceed to snatch away the contract in Mr yang's hand.
 
Sungmin: kangin hyung, don't do that!
 
Mr yang: kangin shi, any interest of joining my company too? It will definitely caused a stir  in the entertainment industry if both of you quit super junior and join me..haha..
 
Kangin: Dream on! I will not even consider that, same for Sungmin shi, he will not sign the contract too!
 
Mr yang: bor? Sungmin shi?
 
Sungmin: Ani im mi da, there are some misunderstanding. Let me talk to kangin shi first.
 
Sungmin pulled kangin out of the room to a corner of the bar.
 
Sungmin: hyung, I will be alright so please leave this decision to myself.
 
Kangin: Sungmin, you can't sign the contract. I have told you there is something fishy about this company and..
 
Sungmin: arraso, arraso..hyung, trust me, I know what to do. Please leave this place first.
 
Kangin have no choice but to leave the bar. On his way back to his car, 2 man suddenly appear in front of him. Kangin tried to move and walk by the other side of the pavement, but the 2 men followed.
 
Kangin: do I know you?
 
Man#1: anio, you don't. But it's enough that we do know you.
 
After saying, that man threw a punch across kangin face sending kangin to the floor. The second man was ready to make his move but kangin got onto his feet fast and retaliate with his fist.
 
It's was 1.30am, but none of the super junior members were asleep, they all gathered at the living room keeping silence waiting for the return of kangin and Sungmin. Lee teuk couldn't stay still and keeps calling his manager checking on their whereabouts. Finally, the front door click open.
 
Lee teuk: kangin, Sungmin! Both of you alright?
 
Kangin: teuk hyung, I am ok.
 
Manager: ok? The police will officially press charges against you once they gathered all evidence!
 
Kangin: hyung, I told you it's out of self defence! They attacked me first!
 
Manager: but the guys are insisting you started the fight first!
 
Heechul noticed Sungmin standing at the door entrance, not moving a bit since he stepped in. His face was frail and he seems to have grown at least 10 years older since the last time he saw Sungmin which was was barely 6 hours ago.
 
Heechul: Sungmin ah, you alright? Come sit down here.
 
Sungmin remain unmoved.
 
Manager : think we are all tired, lets all get some rest. It's a long and tiring road from tomorrow onwards once the news is released tomorrow.
 
Lee teuk: our company already know about this?
 
Manager: how can such a big issue be hidden from them? They news will released kangin shi identitiy tomorrow since he is involved in the fight. Sungmin is not at the crime scene, so his name will not be revealed. Our lawyer team have also work with the police, the bar cannot reveal sungmin's name at any time to the public, reporters or they will face the subsequent consequences. For now, we can only hope the police can identify more evidence that kangin acted for self defence.
 
Kyuhyun: Sungmin hyung! Wae? Please don't cry.
 
Sungmin stand crying pathetically at the same spot since he stepped in, his body bowed at 90 degrees.
 
Sungmin: Cher song ha mi da.
 
Lee teuk: Sungmin ah, it's not because of you. Don't blame yourself for this.
 
Sungmin: I got kangin hyung into trouble, I didn't expect things to turn out as such.
 
Kangin walk over to where Sungmin is, lifted his body straight before talking.
 
Kangin: Sungmin ah, listen carefully. Your hyungs and dongsengs here will not blame you for what happened, you don't have to apologised. With tonight incident, it further prove the company is not worth for you to leave us. If any punishment is given to me for tonight incident, I am willing to accept all as long as you are safe from them. Understand?
 
Heechul: we are all here no matter what happens. You 2 will not go though this alone.
 
Heechul than walk over to Sungmin hugging him tightly in his arms. Ryeowook stepped forward and join the hug. Soon, all the members join in.
 
That night, none of the members slept in the own rooms. They all gathered drinking soju and dishes specially prepared by Ryeowook. Even though the assault case should be an worrying matter for super junior future, but they have decided the coming back of Sungmin is very much more important and it calls for a celebration rather than anything else.
 
All the members fell asleep in the living room but Sungmin didn't sleep a wink at all. As he know he is now back safely with s but he is losing Hyorin soon. Recalling the message and a picture which he received from Hye Jung yesterday before he left the dorm.
 
"Oppa, everybody is still curious who is Kangin's oppa girlfriend in this picture. What do you think will happen if I revealed the identity of this girl, don't forget I am present at the club too when she wear this dress. So, don't let me and the baby wait too long"
 
Over at Hye Jung's apartment
 
Hyejung: oppa, look at today newspaper! 
 
Mr yang: I know, I know, I didn't expect things to turn out like that.
 
Hyejung: my target is to get Sungmin leave his current company! Now you ruined everything! He will not sign any contract with your company!
 
Mr yang: we can still think of other ways, don't be angry.
 
Hyejung: I know I can't depend on you. Luckily, i have my own back up plan.
 
Mr yang: back up plan? What is it?
 
Hyejung: you don't have to know, otherwise you might ruin it too. 
 
"Hmpf, Sungmin oppa, since you choose to leave me , I will make sure I ruined everything in your life!"
 
Hyejung thought to herself as she started to post something onto Kangin's  fan site.