Chapter 11

Please Love me once again

 

Chapter 11

It’s has been 4 days since Hyorin last saw Sungmin. Every morning, she will sent him text telling him to take enough rest in between schedules and what will she be doing today, and when night falls, she will text him “Good night”. However, out of so many messages, Sungmin probably replied 1 out of 10 times. There are many times when Hyorin is tempted to call Sungmin just to hear his voice, but she decided not to.

Today, Hyorin went to the university and registered herself for the next semester. After which, she made her way for her lunch date with Dasom. Dasom appeared half an hour later than their appointed time.

Dasom: I am so sorry.

Hyorin: Why are you so late? I am so hungry already.

Dasom: So sorry. Let’s order our food first.

Hyorin: You seemed so busy recently, I have to date you 2 days in advance just to have lunch with you.

Dasom: I am recording songs for our new album and learn the dance choreography as well. Oh....good news, my official debut date has been set.

Hyorin: Chincia? When will that be?

Dasom: Next month 17th.

Hyorin: Omo! I am so happy for you! Your dreams are finally coming true!

Dasom: I am so excited that I can’t even sleep past few days. But...

Hyorin: But what?

Dasom: Even though I may be officially debuting, I am still worried about my performance, what if I don’t do well? Will people accept me and be my fans?

Hyorin: You already have a fan.

Dasom: Bor?

Hyorin: Me. I will be your first and no 1 fan, always.

Dasom: Thanks. If you did not make the decision to get married, we will be debuting together. During these times of recording and dancing lessons, I really wished you were with me.

Hyorin: It may be a better option for you to debut as solo. Come on, don’t talk about unhappy things, we shall celebrate today and eat to our heart contents.

Dasom: err...I can only take salad. I need to lose another 5 kg before I debut.

Hyorin: Oh...ok. Than we shall celebrate by going shopping.

Dasom: That sounds great. Wait, let me go to the washroom.

As Hyorin watch Dasom walks to the washroom, she started to wander how it will feel like if she is debuting as well. She will be kept busy al days with the singing, postures, gym and dancing classes. Compared to now when she wakes up every day to face the 4 walls, wandering what should she do for the rest of the day. Will life be more fulfilling if she is going through what Dasom is doing right now?

“But Hyorin, you are now Sungmin’s wife, your dream for years had come true. It’s better than everything else” Hyorin thought to herself.

Both Hyorin and Dasom finished their lunch and went shopping as per planned.

Dasom: This will look so nice on you, go try it on.

Hyorin: I don’t need any dresses.

Dasom: But you should dress up , not forgetting your husband is a celebrity. Come on, just give it a try.

Hyorin tried on the dress as per Dasom’s request, as expected, her figure bring out the beauty of the dress and even Hyorin herself find she looks stunning with the little dress she had on. However, being a thrifty person, Hyorin decided not to buy it since she really does not have any occasion to wear it.

They continued their shopping with Dasom being the only one buying. They passed by a branded bag shop and both of them step in since Dasom had her eyes on a limited edition bag which she saw on magazine.

Dasom: Look, it’s so pretty. I have seen it in the magazine and fell in love immediately. Excuse me, can I have a look at that bag?

Sales staff: This one?

The staff asked the question with eyes scrutinizing Hyorin and Dasom from head to toe.

Dasom: Yes, this one.

Sales staff: It’s limited edition and it cost a lot so..

Dasom: Let’s go, Hyorin.

Hyorin: Oh wae? Don’t we have the right to look at it? Miss, we know it’s limited edition and I want to see it.

Sales staff: It’s reserved.

Hyorin: Reserved? Then why are you still displaying it?

Sales staff:  Anyway the price is not something you can afford.

Hyorin: I want to buy the bag now.

Dasom: What? No, Hyorin, it’s very expensive. Let’s go.

Hyorin: No, I am buying the bag now and I don’t need you to serve me. Get your in charge to serve me.

Both Hyorin and Dasom walk out of the shop with the limited edition bag in their hands.

Hyorin: Here, this is my gift to you. Wishing you a successful debut and be the star that shine the brightest. No, shine the second brightest because the first one will always be Sungmin oppa.

Dasom: Bor? No, this is too expensive.

Hyorin: I bought this for you and you are telling me you don’t want it? Shall I go back in and ask for a refund and get jeered by the staff?

Dasom: Thanks. I know you for so many years and have never seen you spent so much, but today....

Hyorin:  I hate the fact that they look down on you. Dasom, make sure you work hard and make these people regret how they treated you today. Anyway, thanks to you, I walked into a branded shop first time in my life.

Dasom: Thanks, I don’t know what to say.

Hyorin: Thanks Sungmin shi.

Dasom: Har?

Hyorin: You really think I had so much money? I used his card.

Dasom: omo, let’s get a refund.

Hyorin: No, he will not ask. So don’t worry.

And this time, Hyorin’s phone rang. Hyorin’s face light up upon seeing Sungmin’s name appearing on her phone.

Hyorin: Yeboseyo, oppa!

Sungmin: I bought the apartment.

Hyorin: Bor?

Sungmin: I said I bought the apartment. Where are you now?

Hyorin hanged up the phone with a gloomy face.

Dasom: Wae? Is he angry that you spent so much money?

Hyorin: Ani, he bought an apartment.

Dasom: That’s good news, but why are you not happy?

Hyorin: It’s a home for both of us. Shouldn’t we view it together and make a decision together? Isn’t that’s what all couples do?

Hyorin and Dasom parted their way as Sungmin was making his down to pass Hyorin the keys to the new apartment.

In Sungmin’s car

Sungmin: Here is the key. I will drop you off at the new apartment and see what you need to buy for the apartment.

Hyorin: We are going together to buy furniture, right?

Sungmin: No, we are not. I don’t want my news of me married all over.

Hyorin: You bought the apartment on your own and now I am supposed furnished the house alone. Is this how a married couple should behave?

Sungmin: Don’t compare us to other couple.

Hyorin: Just drop me off at the front.

Sungmin: Are you crazy? We are on the highway and are you not going to the new house?

Hyorin: Since I am going to the apartment alone, I can go anytime I wished. So, just drop me off.

Sungmin: Are you throwing a tantrum at me?

Hyorin: We are not a normal couple, so what tantrum are you talking about?

After dropping Hyorin off, Sungmin drove off furiously.

Sungmin: This woman, what did she just do?

Sungmin grumbles to himself as he drives off with eyes checking at his rear mirror looking out for Hyorin.

On the other hand, Hyorin is already regretting what she did.

Hyorin: Otteke? Hyorin ah, you must be crazy just now. You have wanted to see him for the pass days and you just ruined an opportunity. And where is this place? Highway? I am doomed.

Sungmin does not feel good after letting Hyorin go earlier, as he exited from the highway, he parked his car at one side to call Hyorin. However, to his surprised, Hyorin’s phone was ringing in his car. He found the phone underneath the passenger seat.

Sungmin: ah...chincia. What else is she capable off?

Sungmin drove back to the place where he dropped Hyorin off and trace down the possible route Hyorin could possibly take by walking. He was about to give up after searching for 30 mins, but finally spotted Hyorin seated outside an convenience store rubbing her sore feet.

Sungmin: Are you regretting now?

Hyorin look up to the where the voice is coming from and shy away upon seeing Sungmin’s face.

Hyorin: oppa.

Sungmin: Can you still walk?

Hyorin: I...I think so.

Sungmin pulled up his hoodie to ensure his face is covered slightly before he bends down and scooped Hyorin in his hands.

Hyorin: ah..oppa..what....

Sungmin: You better keep quiet or people might notice us.

Hyorin: arraso.

Hyorin can feel herself flushing hot as Sungmin carried her in his arms and the first time ever, Hyorin can feel Sungmin’s heartbeat so close to her.

As Sungmin was sending Hyorin home, Hyorin went on updating him on the handbag incident, Dasom's debuting soon etc. Forgetting that she is supposed to be angry with Sungmin.

Hyorin went on talking while Sungmin thought to himself " wasn't she angry a moment ago? Did she forget? Ah chincia...I really don't know what to do with her"