Please love me once again - Chapter 1

Please Love me once again

Chapter 1

April 2012 

It’s was nearly 5 am but Ryeowook was still not asleep. In fact, he didn’t sleep a wink since his schedule ended at 12mn the night before and despite the fact all of them just flew ended their concert in Shanghai. He couldn’t sleep because today is a special day, his Hyung – Kangin will be discharged from the army today. They will be setting off in another ½ hour since his hyung will be officially discharged by 8am.

Ryeowook was on his laptop, updating his twitter, reading his mentions and looking at sites with news of Super Junior. He was also munching on a bowl of cereal as his breakfast. The apartment main door sprung opened and it was Lee Teuk.

Ryeowook: Teuk Hyung, good morning!

Lee Teuk: Ryeowook ah...where are the rest?

Ryeowook: oh...they...

Before Ryeowook could complete his sentence,  Kyuhyun came walking out of his room, yawning widely. And Donghae was dragging Eun Hyuk out from his room.

Lee Teuk: We are setting off soon, where is Sungminie? He doesn’t want to come?

Kyuhyun:  He is changing. Sungmin Hyung, are you ready?

Lee Teuk: I am glad he is coming, I thought....

Ryeowook: Teuk Hyung, it’a been 2 years. Don’t worry, since Kangin will be back with us today, they have plenty of times to sort out their differences.

Sungmin walks out of his room, his face screams tiredness. He hasn’t been sleeping well for the past few months, all members know what’s troubling him but they could not do anything to help him.

They make their way and soon Kangin walks out of the camp with Lee Teuk welcoming him warmly with wide open arms. Even Sungmin could hardly keep his eyes opened, one could see his eyes brighten up and beam with joy upon seeing his Kangin Hyung.

Despite his happiness, he makes the decision to stand afar as he does not know if his Hyung have already forgiven him. However, his worries were uncalled for as Kangin soon took the initiative.

Kangin: Sungmin ah, how have you been these 2 years?

Sungmin: Hyung, I....I...am doing fine. Welcome home, Hyung.

Kangin: Thank you. We have lots of catching up to do.

Eunhyuk saw his 2 hyungs “secret” interactions behind their backs and was grinning widely. After all, these 2 hyungs of his were the closest until a big argument happened which brought the distance apart.

After the interviews by the press, the Super Junior Members make their way for breakfast before going separate ways for their schedule. Ryeowook and Sungmin did not have a schedule till late afternoon, so they both were travelling in the van with Kangin. It was Ryeowook who did most of the talking, Sungmin kept quiet for most of the times.

Ryeowook: Kangin Hyung, I am so glad you are back! I missed you so much.

Ryeowook hook his arms around Kangin and lay his head on Kangin’s shoulder.

Kangin: Ya....why are you still full of ageyo even after 2 years? You should grow up by now.

Ryeowook: Even if I am 70 years old, I am still the magnae of Suju, no one can stopped my ageyo with all my hyungs.

Kangin: This child is really...ah...

Kangin then turn to Sungmin who is looking out of the window.

Kangin: Sungmin ah, what about you?

Sungmin: Har? What is it about me?

Kangin: Do you miss Hyung?

Sungmin: err...I...err....I do, Hyung.

Kangin: And Hyorin...

He was interrupted by Ryeowook...

Ryeowook: Kangin Hyung, let’s talk about this some other time. Why not tell me what you wished to eat? I will cook tonight.

Sungmin turn around to look outside the window again. Hyorin...the mentioned of her name bring shame and hurt upon him. All these years, he was confident he will never lose her, however, he lose her 2 years ago all because of his egoistic. He had let her leave and was confident he could get over her very soon, but he was wrong, it was only after she left him, he realised how desperately he need her. It was because of her that Kangin was enlisted to the army earlier than schedule. It was also because of her that nearly cost him his brother liked relationship with Kangin. While looking out of the window, sungmin starts to speak.

Sungmin: Kangin Hyung, thank you for being the same hyung 2 years ago.

Kangin did not respond, but Ryeowook saw tears escaping from his hyung’s eyes.