Chapter 14

Please Love me once again

 

Chapter 14
 
Kangin watched Hyorin from afar to ensure she is safely in her apartment lobby before heading back to the dome.
 
"Kangin ah, what happen to you? Why does she come to your mind constantly nowadays?"
 
Kangin thought to himself as he stopped at the traffic light junction.
 
When Hyorin got back home, she found a note left behind by Sungmin:
 
"I am sorry as I was held up at the shooting, I got to the apartment with no dinner prepared, and where did you go, what is this? Anyway, I need to head back to the dome otherwise teuk hyung will be angry"
 
Hyorin checked her phone and saw the missed calls from Sungmin.
 
"Did I mistaken him this time? Maybe he is really held up at work? " Hyorin thought to herself.
 
Next morning, Hyorin was woken up by a phone call from Sungmin.
 
Sungmin: ya, you are finally picking up your phone.
 
Hyorin: I am sorry, I forgot to bring my phone out yesterday night.
 
Sungmin: why did you go out when we are supposed to have dinner? Where did you go?
 
Hyorin: I..wait a minute, you are the one who didn't turn up for dinner, why should I explain further to you. Aren't you supposed to explain instead?
 
Sungmin: didn't you see my note, I already told you it's because of work and I apologised.
 
Hyorin: how do you expect me to believe its because of work?
 
Sungmin: bor?
 
Hyorin: that lady...nothing.
 
Sungmin: what lady? 
 
Hyorin: nothing. I have an appointment and can't talk to you longer.
 
Sungmin: appointment? Don't you need to come work today? Are you unwell?
 
Hyorin: I am hanging up!
 
Sungmin: yoboseyo! Yoboseyo!
 
Hyorin hang up the phone feeling more confused.
 
"Ahhhhh...I should feel happy that you seems to be more concerned about me now, but is he doing that because he feel guilty as he betray our marriage?"
 
" is he seeing more than 1 woman? Should I believe it's because of work that he missed our date"
 
Hyorin was in deep thoughts that she did not even realised Dasom had arrived.
 
Dasom: ya, what are you thinking off?
 
Hyorin: oh Dasom ah, nothing. And I am older than you, why are you always "ya-ing" at me?
 
Dasom: you told me to treat you as friend and not uni...kekeke..
 
Hyorin: thank you for coming out lunch today, I am so bored.
 
Dasom: but I only have an hour to spare. I need to rush back for training later.
 
Hyorin: arraso...
 
Dasom: wae? Don't look so glum. How about coming back with me later? I am sure the others will be glad to see you. Actually I have something to ask you....err...
 
Hyorin: bor? Why are you hesitating?
 
Dasom: how are you with Sungmin shi?
 
Hyorin: why do you ask that?
 
Dasom: I am not sure if I should tell you this....please remain calm after hearing as its all hearsay and nobody is sure of it.
 
Hyorin: what is it?
 
Dasom: Inya uni, you know our company manager? She is close friends with many agencies coordis and managers, there are rumours going around saying Sungmin shi is dating one of the model....Hyorin ah, a lot of people is talking about it in the industry since that model have going around boasting about it, and I think you should know about it.
 
Hyorin: just ignore those rumours. I...I...totally trust Sungmin oppa.
 
Dasom: I don't want you to get hurt.
 
Hyorin: don't worry, such a thing won't happen.
 
After lunch, Hyorin went over to her ex-agency with Dasom. She sat around to watch Dasom going through her dancing and singing training. A those moments, Hyorin's heart was filled with envy, and made her realised how much she actually missed those days as a trainee. She gave up all these for a man called Lee Sungmin and she was sure that she will never live to regret it as she is off to pursue a better dreams, why is it at this moment she felt a tinged of regretful?
 
Hyorin was about to take her leave when Dasom stopped her.
 
Dasom: we are going to a club tonight for a birthday party. Why don't you join us? Heard its a club where only celebrities can enter, but our manager unis made a room reservation tonight so all of us can go have some fun.
 
Hyorin was reluctant at first but decided otherwise as she really have nothing on and if she stay alone at home, she will starts to have funny thoughts. Before Hyorin leaves, Dasom emphasis to her to dress up for tonight's outing.
 
Hyorin was in the bus when a phone rang, it was Kangin calling her asking why isn't she at work today.
 
Over at super junior training room
 
The members were having their break while Kangin was on the phone.
 
Sungmin: the takeaways coffee really taste horrible.
 
Ryeowook: but this is what you have bee drinking all these while. You want some juice instead?
 
The coordi noona who is in the room with them after delivering their drinks started to speak upon hearing their conversation.
 
Coordi noona: anio, ever since Hyorin joined us, she is the one making the coffee. She says since only Sungmin drinks coffee, she can managed doing it herself.
 
Ryeowook: oh..that's so nice of her. By the way, why is she not here today?
 
Sungmin: she is..
 
Before sungmin can complete his sentence, Kangin interrupted.
 
Kangin: oh, I just called her. It's a day off today.
 
Sungmin: bor? Hyung, why would you call her?
 
Kangin: Ani..Sungmin ah..I just call her because
 
Heechul: Kangin ah, don't tell me you have fallen for her?
 
Kangin: heechul hyung, what are you talking about? We just seems to get along, that's all.
 
Heechul: chincia? But you are blushing.
 
Kangin do feel his face getter hotter and his heart did flutter a bit when heechul mentioned him liking Hyorin. At that moment, he seems to have forgotten about Sungmin existence in the room and not to mentioned his feelings for Sungmin.
 
Kangin's mobile phone rang and shindong quickly ran to grab it before Kangin did.
 
Shindong: oh...it's Hyorin. Hyung, dare to say nothing going between you 2?
 
Kangin: ya, pass it back to me before I turn nasty.
 
Kangin pick up the phone, same time a loud bang from slamming of door was heard, it was Sungmin who left the room angrily.
 
Ryeowook: Sungmin hyung! What's wrong with him?
 
Shindong: I don't know. He have change so much now that I no longer understand him. Let him be.
 
Sungmin went to his car, trying to calm himself now. He pick up his phone trying to call Hyorin but she didn't pick up since she is still on the other line with Kangin.
 
Finally, Hyorin return his call.
 
Sungmin: why did you call Kangin hyung? What's going on between the 2 of you?
 
Hyorin: we are just friends and I needed him for some help.
 
Sungmin: help? What kind of help? Shouldn't you come to me instead, I am your husband!
 
Hyorin: husband? Did you ever realised you are married?
 
Sungmin: are you still upset over yesterday dinner? Look, I was really busy with my work. If dinner it's so important, I can always bring you out for the most expensive dinner tonight.
 
Hyorin: it's not about dinner, it's...
 
Sungmin: it's what?
 
Hyorin: I just wanted to spend some time with you, just you and me. Even if it means just eating kimchi with plain water or nothing at all, I will be more than happy because I am with you. It's a simple wish, but it seems so difficult to achieve.
 
Sungmin: let's meet tonight and we talk it over.
 
Hyorin: I can't, I have a party to attend tonight. I am hanging up now.
 
After hanging up, Hyorin proceed to the location where she supposed to meet Kangin.
 
Kangin was already there when she arrived at the boutique.
 
Hyorin: I am so sorry to trouble you but I don't have much friends.
 
Kangin: it's my pleasure. This boutique is own by my friend, he will help you find something suitable for tonight. Errr...
 
Hyorin: yes?
 
Kangin: you said party? So we would need to do something about your hair, put on some make up and...
 
Kangin stepped forward and remove Hyorin's specs from her face.
 
Kangin: you will look perfect.
 
Kangin brought Hyorin to his stylist friend and she was transform into an stunning princess within hours.
 
Kangin: wow..wow...I am lose for words.
 
Hyorin: wae? Do I look horrible?
 
Kangin: if you look horrible, than this word does not exist in the dictionary. Trust me. Now go and enjoy your party. I am sure you will be the centre of attraction.
 
Hyorin: thank you for your help today.
 
True enough, when Hyorin step into the club, all eyes starts to turn on her. But Hyorin herself was even more stunned by all the big stars, celebrities that are appearing in front of her eyes.
 
Manager uni: Hyorin ah, you really look so good tonight. Lots of people are asking me if you are debuting soon haha...
 
Hyorin: uni, you are embrassing me.
 
Manager uni: chincia. You easily beat any of the female celebs here, and I really wished you could reconsider our offer to you. You have the singing talent, it's such a waste
 
Dasom: Hyorin, shall we go out and dance? Come on, lets enjoy ourselves tonight.
 
Dasom than dragged Hyorin to the dance floor. As they will dancing, Dasom could tell some of the men could not stop looking at Hyorin.
 
Hyorin feels very uncomfortable with so much attention on her, and wanted to leave the place. But Dasom persuaded her to stay on a bit longer,
 
She than head back to the VIP room for a drink, after a while, Dasom came running into the room and drag Hyorin out again,
 
Hyorin: ya, stop dragging me. You are hurting me,
 
Dasom: I am sorry but looks like Sungmin shi is here,
 
Hyorin: bor?
 
Dasom: not only him, seems like most of the members are here as well.
 
Hyorin: I better leave. 
 
Dasom: why? Why do you need to leave?
 
Hyorin: that's true, there's nothing wrong with me being here.
 
At this time, a lady standing at the bar counter caught Hyorin's attention. 
 
" isn't she the lady with Sungmin oppa the other day?" 
 
"She is here with Sungmin oppa?"