Chapter 21

Please Love me once again

 

Chapter 21
 
That night, most members went to bed with a confused state of mind. Of course, they felt happy that one of their brother have gotten married, but it is sad the marriage is coming to an end, same time worried how Sungmin is going to handle this matter.
 
Sungmin couldn't sleep as well and decides to look for kangin. When Sungmin enters the dorm where kangin is at, he saw kangin standing at the balcony holding a cigarette in his hands.
 
Sungmin: kangin hyung, I never knew you smoke.
 
Kangin: why are you here?
 
Sungmin: just thought we need to talk. You have long found out about me and Hyorin?
 
Kangin: is that even important now?
 
Sungmin: hyung, I know I shouldn't keep it from you especially knowing you have a liking for Hyorin but I just couldn't...
 
Kangin: do you intend to leave Hyorin and be at Hye Jung's side?
 
Sungmin: hyung, I don't have a choice now. The baby and Hye Jung even threaten to reveal Hyorin as your girlfriend.
 
Kangin: Hyorin doesn't deserve someone like you who hurt her so badly, I will go all way out to make her mine and never to get hurt again like what you did to her.
 
After speaking, kangin stubbed out his cigarette and went back to his room, leaving a dumbfounded Sungmin behind.
 
It was nearly noon time when Sungmin finally drift off to sleep, but he was soon awaken up by lee teuk.
 
Lee teuk: Sungmin, get up! We need to head somewhere.
 
Sungmin: hmmm..teuk hyung, what happened? I remember our schedules doesn't starts till tomorrow.
 
Lee teuk: do you still want to salvage your marriage with Hyorin?
 
Sungmin: bor?
 
Lee teuk and Sungmin arrived at a advertising firm and was ushered into a conference room. Sungmin is still clueless about what is going on.
 
Sungmin: teuk hyung, what are we doing here and what is it got to do with Hyorin and me?
 
Lee teuk: sshh..keep quiet and just wait.
 
Sungmin: hyung...
 
Sungmin stopped what he is about to say as he heard noises from next conference room which is only separated by a partition.
 
Advertising co representative: Hye Jung shi, I am sorry you have to make this trip down.
 
Hye Jung: it's no problem, don't mentioned it. 
 
Advertising co representative: The meeting today it's with regards to your contract with our client
 
Hye Jung: ah yes..we have the contract sorted out, didn't we? I am just waiting for the actual shooting to start.
 
Advertising co representative: err...the contract states during these 2 years as a spokesperson for them, one particular clause mentioned at any time during these 2 years, the contract automatically terminates and you need to compensate our client if you get married or pregnant.
 
Hye Jung: yes, I remembered. Why are you bringing this up suddenly?
 
Advertising co representative: we received from reliable sources that you are pregnant now.
 
Hye Jung: bor? No, wait..
 
Advertising co representative: Hye Jung shi, if this is true. The contracts will terminate with immediate effect and our client will pursue with you for the compensation.
 
Hye Jung: wait a moment? I am not pregnant, where did this rumours come from?
 
Advertising co representative: like I mentioned, it's from a reliable source and its our priority to protect our clients interest.
 
Hye Jung: I repeat, "I am not pregnant"! Who is it that is ruining me?
 
Manager dong bin: you ruined it yourself!
 
Dong bin walks in from the door shocking Hye Jung and also Sungmin who is next door listening to the entire conversation.
 
Hye Jung: who...who are you?
 
Manager dong bin: you don't have to know who I am. You just need to know who are you playing fire with before you even decides to start the fire.
 
Hye Jung: just what are you talking about?
 
Advertising co representative: Hye Jung shi, we need evidence from you that you are indeed not pregnant.
 
Hye Jung: I repeat, I am not pregnant and we can even go to the doctor right now to prove what I have said is the truth. Just who are you to start all this nonsense?
 
Dong bin didn't say a word but walk towards the partition and open it up, revealing Sungmin and lee teuk.
 
manager dong bin: I am a nobody but the company I am working for is huge in this whole entertainment industry, one word from us and you can lose your foot hold in this industry.
 
Hye Jung: you are all in this together!
 
Sungmin: Hye Jung, you started it all first!
 
Hye Jung: you think you can ruin me? 
 
Manager dong bin: we don't intend to ruin you, we just wanted a closure in this matter.
 
Hye Jung: fine, you won! I am not pregnant, it's a lie to separate you and Hyorin! If I can't have you, she is not going to live happily ever after!
 
Hye Jung walks out of the room angrily, fuming hot that her plan had backfired on her. Sungmin immediately ran after her and got hold of her at the lift lobby. He grabbed her tightly at her elbow to prevent her from entering the lift. Manager Dong Bin and Lee Teuk follow soon after.
 
Sungmin: Hye Jung, why did you lie about your pregnancy?
 
Hye Jung: I can't believe you chose to leave me because of a girl like Hyorin! Like I said, I am going to ruin you if I can't be with you!
 
Sungmin: we started out with no strings attached and you should know the rules!
 
Hye Jung: rules? If you do not have a liking for me, why do you keep coming back for me? Even when you are married? You must be suffering to be married to a girl like her, you should be thankful I came this far to help you!
 
Sungmin: she is not just any girl that you call her names! Please show some respect for my wife!
 
Hye Jung: hahaha...wife? You mean she is still clinging on this marriage after this whole saga? Omo....she is so pitiful!
 
Sungmin: it's me that wants to hold to this marriage! And I am not going to let you off if you hurt her any further!
 
Hye Jung: omo..omo...look at you, it seems you have really have fallen for her. Otteka? You both will never be together! And I am going to make life even more miserable for her!
 
Manager Dong Bin: you try it and I will make life even more miserable for you!
 
Hye Jung: I am prepare to sacrifice every thing I have just to make both of you miserable!
 
Sungmin: you!!
 
Hye Jung push sungmin's hand hard to free herself from him and went off into the lift.
 
Lee teuk: I don't think she will come out with anything so fast. We need to explain these happenings to Hyorin as soon as possible. You wouldn't want to divorce her, right?
 
Sungmin: teuk hyung, Hyorin is not even picking up my calls, what can I do to explain to her?
 
Lee teuk: you can't, but our company can. Did you forget that she used to work for our company? Lets go, Hyorin is waiting for us.
 
Sungmin: chincia?