Chapter 12

Please Love me once again

Chapter 12

Hyorin was at a furniture shop looking around for new items to fill up the apartment. While looking around, she had her mobile phone stuck on her ears throughout.

Hyorin saw a queen size bed which she really adores, she sat on the bed and started to bounce up and down on her .

Hyorin: What do you think of this?

Hyorin said to the phone.

Hyorin: It’s really comfortable and the design suits our bedroom.

Sungmin who was seen on the side of the furniture shop also with his mobile phone stuck to his ears.

Sungmin: Anything, buy it if you like it. We need to get this done so I can leave here as soon as possible.

Hyorin: Arraso...we will now look at sofa.

Hyorin said towards her phone as she smile at Sungmin who is standing diagonally opposite her pretending he is alone and shopping around for things.

Hyorin: oppa, should we get a big sofa so when we have guests over...

Sungmin: What guests? Don’t think we should be expecting any guests over to the apartment and...

Hyorin: Oppa, look at this!

Sungmin look at the direction which Hyorin was at. She already settled herself down comfortably on an armchair.

Hyorin: You can sit here and relax when you end a full day of tired schedule. Just like what I am doing now.

Hyorin slide her body down further and put her legs on the ottoman which comes as a set with the arm chair.

Sungmin do not know whether he should laugh or get annoyed with Hyorin’s reactions.

Sungmin: You certainly look relaxed now.

Hyorin: Right? I told you this is really comfortable, want to come over and try?

Sungmin: Bor? I don’t want to embarrass myself. Let’s get that armchair and move on.

Sungmin was approach by the shop assistants for his autograph. He is getting a bit uncomfortable as the shop staff and some customers starts to recognize him.

Next stop for them is the departmental store. Hyorin were very excited over many items she saw which she think it will be suitable for their home. She picks up couple pyjamas, socks, towels and showed everything to Sungmin for his approval.

Instead of getting agitated after walking around and listening to Hyorin whole day, Sungmin is amazed even by himself that he seems to be enjoying the day and even find himself smiling, laughing with Hyorin’s every single move.

Hyorin: Oppa, think I am done.

Sungmin: arraso, you go make the payment and I will meet you at the car.

After waiting for half hour, Hyorin finally boarded the car empty handed.

Sungmin: What happen to your purchase?

Hyorin: I decided not to buy them here.

Sungmin: Bor? Are you kidding me? We spent nearly 2 hours here and?

Hyorin: I don’t want to spend my money in this place. I am so angry! Do you know they made an old lady pay for a crystal vase which she broke? She didn’t even do it on purpose! She was with a walking stick and a little boy ran and knocked her, that’s how she lost her balance and knock against the vase.

Sungmin: What’s that got to do with you?

Hyorin: Oppa! How can you say that? It’s not the granny’s fault, the parents of the small boy should be liable for it.

Sungmin:  What took you so long to come down than?

Hyorin: Since I witnessed everything, I have to stand up for the granny. I left after making sure the granny is not held responsible for it. I am still fuming hot right now.

Sungmin shook his head while starting to drive off.

Sungmin: I will send you home.

Hyorin: What about you? I would like cook dinner for you.

Sungmin: Cook for yourself, I have a schedule later.

Hyorin: Arrasso.

Sungmin drops Hyorin off at their apartment before he leaves for his so call schedule, which is actually going to the club to meet his friends for drinks again.

As Hyorin is making her way up her home, her mobile rang and it’s from her coordi uni who work at the entertainment company Hyorin supposed to debut with.

Hyorin: Oh, uni.

Coordi Uni: Hyorin ah, you told me you are looking for a part time job?

Hyorin: Yes! You have something for me?

Coordi Uni: Yes, a temporary coordinator. And it’s a very good offer, I would have gone personally if not for my current job status.

Hyorin: Chincia?

Coordi uni: You will be working for Super Junior!

Hyorin: Bor?

Next morning, Hyorin prepared herself for the interview. She waited nervously at the reception area hoping to see Sungmin but instead she saw Kangin who just arrive at the company.

Hyorin: Oh...annyeonhaseyo, Kangin shi.

Kangin: Oh, it’s you. What are you doing here?

Hyorin: Me? Err...I am here for an interview.

Kangin: Chincia?

Hyorin: Only temporary job position.

Kangin then turn to his manager hyung.

Kangin: Hyung, that’s the interview you mentioned this morning? So she is here as a replacement for the next 2 months?

Hyorin: anio..anio...I am just here for interview and it’s not confirmed I will get the job yet.

Kangin smile as he saw Hyorin waving her hands anxiously while trying to explain herself.

Kangin: Hyung, can I say something?

Manager Hyung: Wae?

Kangin: I am pretty sure she is capable for the job. Moreover, it’s temporary, let her have a try.

Manager Hyung: Do you both know each other?

Hyorin: anio..anio...I

Kangin: Yes, she is my friend.

Manager Hyung: Aggashi, you got the job.

Hyorin: Har?

Manager Hyung: I intend to offer you the job anyway since you are also highly recommended by one of my close noona. Can you start work today?

Hyorin: Of course, I can.

Kangin: Welcome to the family. I am going for my vocal training, see you later.

Kangin finished his sentence and make his way up into the elevator.

Hyorin: See me later?

Manager Hyung: I am sure you are told that you will be working with Super Junior? The job scopes are rather simple, just take instructions and ran some errands whenever necessary. The most important about this job is everything you see or hear about Super Junior, none can be leak out. The HR department will come and explain to you later. Let me introduce you to the senior Coordinator and you will be ready to start.

Hyorin started her job almost right after she was introduced to the senior coordinator.

Senior Coordi: Here, Hyorin ah, these are the outfits for tomorrow photo shoot. But we need to add in more details, you know handicraft?

Hyorin: Yes, I do. Uni.

It was almost lunch time before Hyorin knew it, and she had also finished all the tasks that was handed to her. She decided to walk around the office, same time wanting to check if there are further duties for her. As she was passing by one of the training rooms, she finally saw Sungmin, together with him was Lee Teuk.

“Should I go in and say hello?”

“But who should I say I am since the rest of the members don’t know I am married to Sungmin”

Hyorin thoughts were interrupted by the conversation between the 2 men in the training room which seems to get louder.

Lee Teuk: Sungmin ah, this can’t go on. You have been staying away from the dorm too many times and even when you come back, you are dead drunk!

Sungmin: Teuk Hyung, but I have never caused the group any trouble. I am always attending training and never late for performances.

Lee Teuk: I know you are still responsible towards your job, but you need to put a stop to your personal life as well before you really get into trouble. Look at this photo.

Sungmin: Who took this photo?

Lee Teuk: Yong Seob hyung. He was drinking at the club last night too and saw your imitate behaviour with this girl. He also said both of you left the club together, is this true?

Sungmin says nothing but Lee Teuk knows the answer very well.

Lee Teuk: Yong Seob hyung is SNSD’s manger so he is considered our company staff.  This picture is safe from media and the higher management. However, he wants me to speak to you as if the matter gets out of hand, he will not hesitate to escalate this to the top management.

Sungmin: arraso, I will be more careful.

Lee Teuk: Sungmin ah, you know no matter how hard we try to be careful, there are always people out there ready to find our stories and bring us down. That woman who you are with last night, who is she?

Sungmin: Teuk Hyung, don’t worry, she will not do anything to harm me. She is building her career as well.

Hyorin was cut off from the conversation as her senior approached her.

Senior Coordi: Oh, you are here? I was wandering where could you have gone to?

Hyorin: Oh...I...was looking for you.

Senior coordi: Need your help to order lunch for the boys. Their managers are still in a meeting.

Hyorin: Sure, no problem.

Hyorin mind couldn’t concentrate rest of the day after hearing the conversation between Sungmin and Lee Teuk. So Sungmin had cheated on her and she wandered the many nights when he was not contactable, he was with her as well? She tried stopping her imagination from running wild but as much as she force herself to stop, she find her tears escaping from her eyes and when her senior came to her, she hastily wipe her face from the tears with her bare hands.

Senior Coordi: Hyorin, are you okay? Have you been crying? Wae?

Hyorin: Uni, I am alright. The lunch have just been delivered,

Hyorin was led onto the training room with her senior, as soon as the 2 ladies entered the room, all the members stopped what they are doing and look straight at Hyorin

Shindong: Noona, who is she?                                                              

“What is she doing here?” Sungmin starts to panic the moment he saw Hyorin.

Senior Coordi: Her name is Hyorin. She is here to help me for the next 2 months so as to prepare for the world tour concert.

Shindong: Oh, that’s nice. Annyeong, shall we all introduce ourselves?

Hyorin: Anio...anio....how can I not know all of you.

Shindong: Oh, you are an ELF too? Which one of us do you like best?

Kangin: Ya, Shindong, it’s her first day at work. Don’t make fun of her.

Kangin then walk towards Hyorin and brought out his hand preparing to shake her’s.

Kangin: Even we have met a before, but I only got to know your name now. Don’t be too restricted with us, we are all nice and fun people to work with.

Hyorin:  Thanks for helping me get this job.

Hyorin eyes sweep towards Sungmin who is giving her an angry look. She turned away from Sungmin and said to the rest of members to enjoy their meal and left the room. The moment she stepped out and was turning a corner towards the office, she was grabbed away by a forceful hand. Sungmin pulled Hyorin to the staircase emergency exit and started to throw questions at Hyorin furiously.

Sungmin: What do you think you are doing?

Hyorin: I am working.

Sungmin: Working? Here? With me, with Super Junior? Are you trying to get me into trouble?

Hyorin: It seems you will be the one getting into trouble.

Sungmin: What did you say?

Hyorin: I said, I am just working here temporary while waiting for school term to start. What’s wrong with that and what kind of trouble would I bring upon you?

Sungmin: You should have at least told me about it? I wouldn’t be caught off guard.

Hyorin: I wanted to but oppa, I haven’t been able to reach you since yesterday. If I am not here today, I probably will not see you. Anyway, if you are worried about people finding out about our status while I am working here, your worry is uncalled for. Nobody will know that we are married to each other.

Sungmin: And Kangin Hyung, do you know each other very well? How come I didn’t know both are you are friends?

Hyorin: I am here to work and not here to have you question me. Uni is waiting for me, I got to go.

Hyorin went off without waiting for Sungmin to finish what he wanted to said.

Sungmin: Ya! I haven’t finished talking.

Hyorin stopped at the door, she took a deep breath before asking Sungmin.

Hyorin: Oppa..where were you last night?

Sungmin: Bor?

Hyorin: Nothing. I have to go

That night, Hyorin couldn’t get to sleep. She tossed and turned around on the bed replaying the conversation between Sungmin and Lee Teuk in her head over and over again.

“Otteke? I am his wife but why I do not have the courage to confront him?”

“Who is that woman?”

“Is it because of her that’s why oppa is so unhappy with this marriage?”

“I can’t sit by and do nothing!”

“Ahhhhh.....otteke?”