Chapter 6

Remember Me?

I had no idea where to go now. I couldn’t go back up and risk seeing the jerk, Kai again. But I also had no where to go. I didn’t have time to go look for houses yet so I had no where to go back to. I got off the elevator at the lobby and went and sat down in one of the big chairs. At that moment I realized I had no idea how to leave here either because I hadn’t been paying attention when we were coming here. I groaned and quietly yelled at myself.  I decided there was no point in just sitting here and walked towards the exit when I heard someone call my name. I turned around and saw Chanyeol-shi there. He came over to me.

“Hi. What are you doing here? Didn’t you have something you had to do?” I asked him secretly hoping he didn’t so that he might be able to help me again.

“Yeah I did but, I finished it. I’m on break right now. Did you get to meet the director?” He paused waiting for a response. No I didn’t because of some stupid jerk who stopped me. What was he doing here anyways? And me stalk him? Ha! As if I would ever stalk a loser like that. I was lost in my thoughts and realized that Chanyeol-shi was still waiting for a response.

“Oh. It’s not that important. I’ll talk to him some other time. It’s okay. I um…” I didn’t know how to ask someone I had met merely and few hours ago for help again after he had already done so much.

“If you aren’t doing anything now, do you want me to show you around Seoul? You don’t seem to be from around here.” He asked me and I was shocked.

“Is it really that obvious?” I asked sort of embarrassed.

“Well I wouldn’t say…” I gave him a look and with a laugh he nodded. I laughed too and replied,

“Yeah sure. That would be great.” I said and we began walking to the door. He once again put his hat on and we started.

What do you think Chanyeol and Kari are going to do? Keep reading to find out.