Chapter 3

Remember Me?

I was running faster than I ever had. I turned into an alley and collapsed. I began to cry. The tears poured out of my eyes. I didn't have a clue as to why I was crying I just was. I was squatting near a fence, rocking back and forth. My head was buried in my knees and the tears kept spilling out. I heard footsteps and looked up to see a man standing there. At first I thought it was the jerk from before but I realized this one had dirty blond hair not black. He was wearing a hat just like the other one but his hair was in ringlets. He looked down at me and then turned around. I realized that one I was still crying and two I must look awful and completely crazy. I wiped away my tears and stood up. He looked over his shoulder and, seeing I was okay, turned around to face me. His face was sweet and he just looked at me for a while. Then without saying anything he held his hand out. In his hand was my iPod. I must of forgotten in when I ran out of the internet cafe. This complete stranger had followed me all the way here just to give me my iPod back. I took it from him and put it back in my pocket.
"Thanks." I said, grateful that he had paid attention to my carelessness and followed me.
"Yeah, no problem. I saw you by the computer as I was leaving and then you got up and left your iPod. Um..." He searched around his coat pocket and finally pulled out a little pack of facial wipes. I guess guys just carried those around. I took one from him quickly and turned around, hortified that this complete stranger had found me in an alley way bawling my eyes out. I wiped away the remaining tears and turned around again to thank him. I smiled in gratitude and he smiled in return. At that moment I realized that I didn't have the sheet of paper with the SM information on it. I frantically looked aroud for it and he gazed at me, perplexed.
"I lost something again." I said trying to clear up his confusion. "It's a sheet of paper with a bunch of information on it. Did you happen to see that when you were following me?" I hoped that maybe it flew out of my hands and that he had happened to catch it.
"No, I don't think I saw it but I know this area pretty well if its something like that. You can ask me. I'll help you however I can." He smiled again and I noticed how wide his eyes became. Even in the weird situation I was in, I noticed that he was really attractive, especially when he smiled. I realized I was staring just a bit and turned away and continued to look for the paper.
"Um it just said something about a company. SM Entertainment. I have some business there. Do you know that by any chance?" He looked shocked. I didn't know if I had just said something to offend him or if I just said something that no longer existed or something. I almost expected him to just laugh at my face but instead he asked
"Wait, you don't recognize me?" I just looked at him wondering if I should recognize him. I shook my head and after a minute, he smiled.
"Come on. I know where SM Entertainment is." He started walking and beckoned for me to follow. I followed him to what I hoped would be answers.

Who is this dirty blond? Why should she recognize him?