Chapter 5

Remember Me?

I shot up and glared at the guy standing in front of me. His shocked expression was immediately replaced by a cocky smirk. His eyes were sparkling with mischief. I continued to just stare as did he for a few seconds while I registered what was going on. Right as I was about to ask what he was doing here he spoke.

“Couldn’t stay away could you?” he asked and I was stunned.

“What?” I asked, not understanding what he was saying. Suddenly he grabbed my arm and from his pocket he got a marker and used his mouth to pull the cap off. He then began to write all over my arm.

“HEY!” I said, trying to jerk my hand away but it was already too late. He had already started to write and I couldn’t tell what he was writing but it was in big letters down the side of my arm.

“Who do I make this out to?” he asked as he looked up and smiled at me. I managed to get my arm out of his grip and this time I glared at him with burning eyes. I think even he understood that I was upset and that seemed to make him happier.

“What are you doing here?” I almost yelled at him but I had to remember that I was inside a few inches away from SM.

“What am I doing here? I should be asking you that. What are you doing here?” He asked, laughing to himself.

“I’m here to….” I didn’t know what to say. I couldn’t say: Oh I’m here to see my long lost father but sad thing is I don’t even think this man is my father. His initials just happen to match up with the initials of my father and well I decided to come check it out. Ha no big deal.

I hesitated and he took the opportunity to continue talking. “Are you stalking me? I know that I have a lot of fans but no one ever managed to crash into me, come to where I work and crash into me again. You really do exceed weird. Just send me presents like the rest. Now go.” He started to push me away when the door behind him opened and out stepped a man. He was wearing black glasses and a matching suit. He had a rather regal appearance to him. The guy stopped and turned around. He bowed and looked over at me. I quickly bowed too, not knowing what to say.

“What are you still doing here? Go and practice with the rest. We have a big show coming up.” He said to the guy and he nodded in response. The man then looked at me and then looked back over at the guy.

“Who is this?” he asked.

“Oh, this… no one. She’s no one. I am sending her away right now. Let’s go. The exits this way.” He said grabbing my arm and pulling me away.

“Goodbye director.” He said with a quick bow and continued to pull me. “Hey what are you doing. Let go of me. Stop let go!” I struggled but he kept dragging me. He finally let go when we got to the elevators.

“Listen I really appreciate your support. I really do. But now you need to leave. You got the autograph you wanted and here…” he reached around and pulled me in for a hug. I gasped, surprised at the action and he let out a laugh and let go. I stood there, not knowing what was going on. This guy was completely crazy. Right. That’s what it was.

“…I gave you a hug too. Now go. It’s not polite for you to stalk people like this. Go.” He pushed me into an elevator and waved good bye. I was getting ready to yell as the doors closed and I was left going back down to the ground floor. I looked at my arm to see what he had written. K-A-I. What did that mean?

Is she going to leave? Are they going to clash again? Thanks for reading. :)