Chapter 10

Remember Me?

I woke up the next morning to hear Hye Mi banging my door.

“Kari-ah? Are you awake?” I groaned and got up. I went and opened the door and she came in. “Hey. Sorry did I wake you? It’s just that I’m really excited you’re here and I have a ton to show you. Did you have anything you wanted to do today? I can help you. But we should get going before the streets get too crowded.” She finally paused to take a breath and that gave me time to think. I glanced over at the clock on the table. 5:30. 5:30 AM! I wasn’t used to waking up this early but I decided to make best of the situation.

“I’ll go get ready and meet you downstairs in like fifteen minutes. Is that okay?” I asked and she nodded. As she was walking out the door she noticed my arm.

“Hey. What’s this on your arm. I can’t see what it says. What did it say?”

“Oh, that’s nothing. I was bored and just doodled… on my arm.” I said awkwardly pulling my arm away.

“Okay. Yeah sure. I guess you do that in England. Anyways come downstairs soon. We should get started. Sorry again for waking you up.” She walked out and I started to get ready. I realized afterwards that I had no clothes still and would have to wear the same clothes as the day before when I noticed on the bed that Hye Mi had left some clothes. I got dressed and went downstairs.

“Omma, just a little more. I have to take Kari out today and we are going to be hanging out. Just a little bit more.” Hye Mi was begging Ajhumma to give her more money but she stood firmly at NO. I walked in and both of them turned and looked at me.

“Okay we definitely have to go over to my hotel and pick up my luggage.” I said and Hye Mi agreed. We ate a quick breakfast and were off. Ajhumma ended up giving Hye Mi just a little more money which put her in a good mood as we walked.

“Okay where are we going to first?” She asked at the end of the road and I thought for a minute.

“Well, do you happen to know how to get to SM Entertainment? I have to talk to someone there. It’s important.” I said and looked at her hopefully.

“Um… yeah I should be able to take us there. But what do you have to do there. Please don’t tell me you are going there to see that Chanyeol guy.” She groaned and I shook my head.

“No I have something else I have to do there. Not related to Chanyeol-shi or anything. Please lets go.” She nodded and we were on our, way back to SM Entertainment.

Will she finally be able to meet with the director of SM or will she once again be disappointed?