Chapter 12

Remember Me?

“You again.” He scoffed and started talking again.

“I have to say, I’m impressed. You somehow managed to get into the company. Again. And came into my practice room too. Look, I don’t usually talk to stalkers but hey, I’ll make an exception for you. What will it take to get you to leave me alone? Not that I don’t enjoy your company. It’s just well… you scare me?” He just waited for an answer and I was pretty worked up. I was ready to shoot back my response.

“What do I want from you? What can I do for you, so that you stop bugging me? Please, I don’t want to be around you. I don’t get any pleasure out of it so stop kidding yourself. I’m scary. You haven’t seen how scary I can get if I have to. Do you want to see?” I was raging and I completely forgot that anyone else was in the room. It was just me and him, battling it out. Out of no where he walked up to me and pinched my cheek.

“Aww… you’re so cute when you’re angry. The way your nostrils flare out and your face turns all red. You’re like a little beet. Except… not all that sweet. Now I gave you a chance to ask for something, but, since you don’t want anything, here… let me show you the door.” He began pushing me again but this time I wriggled out of his grip.

“No. I’m not leaving just because you tell me. And I didn’t come here for you. You are on the bottom of the list of people I want to see. Actually, scratch that. Sorry to inform you but, you didn’t make the list. See, only people make that list. Better luck next time.” I smirked, happy to see him speechless for a second but after the initial shock he got right back at me.

“Oh, so that’s what they call you these days? A person? Okay, glad to know. If you’re a person then I’d rather not be in the same category as you. Don’t want to ruin my reputation you know.” This time I just glared back at his cocky smile and he did the same.

“Um… do you know each other?” I heard a voice come from the back. It was, I think, Suho-shi talking.

“No.” We both said in unison. I glared at him again and turned back to face the rest of the group.

“No actually it was my bad luck that I ran into this person…”

“Ha yeah literally ran into” he added bitingly.

“a few times yesterday but its no big deal. I just really want to forget that ever happened. It was nice meeting all of you. You’re dance was great. And the song. I really enjoyed it.”

“Actually, Kai is our lead dancer.” Chanyeol-shi said to me. I turned and looked at Kai who looked back; more arrogant than before, if that was possible.

“Oh. How lovely. So you actually do something other than just take up space. Nice to know.”

“Yeah. I actually do something, unlike you, who seems to only know how to stalk people. Great way to live your life. Happy with your career choice?” I rolled my eyes and turned away from him.

“Hye Mi-ah. Let’s go. I have other things to do than talk to a jerk like him. Once again it was nice meeting all of you. Well, most of you.” I turned and gave Kai one last glare before I turned around to leave.

“Kari-shi.” Chanyeol-shi called out my name and I turned around as did Hye Mi.

“After you finish, would you like to join us for lunch? I’ll show you around the building.”

“Oh, um…” I looked at Hye Mi and she shook her head. Just as I was about to say that we would some other time, Kai spoke up,

“Why would we invite her hyung? I’m sure she has some special diet that… people, can eat. She won’t find anything here. No it’s okay. You don’t have to join us.” At this point I was at the edge. This guy really pushed me to the limit and I was about to explode. So, without thinking I replied,

“We would love to. We’ll come back down after I finish my work here. Thanks for the invitation.” Hye Mi pinched me but I held my ground.

“Thank you. Goodbye.” I said bowing and, unable to do anything else, Hye Mi did too. Everyone bowed except Kai who only bowed to Hye Mi. I didn’t bow to Kai either and noticed that Hye Mi and Chanyeol-shi were obviously ignoring each other. I grabbed her arm and we left. I was irritated and now I had to go see the director and maybe… my father.

What do you think will happen when Kari and Kai go out to dinner with EXO? Will she finally meet Lee Soo Man? Keep reading to find out.