Chapter 23

Remember Me?

I looked around the room and everyone was just staring at me and Hye Mi. Great. What should we do now? This was really awkward. Lost in my thoughts I barely heard Kai say “You forgot to mention yesterday that this was temporary. You won’t last here. Thank god the Director told us today. I though he had completely lost it, hiring a stalker like you.” I was furious. How was it this guy managed to get on my nerves every day? Immediately I replied, “I think he did loose it the day he scouted you.” I smiled triumphantly as everyone else muffled their laughter. His eyes got big with anger and he was about to say something when Suho-shi put his hand on Kai’s shoulder. Kai turned around and looked at him questioningly.

“Let’s start practicing and let them get to whatever work they need to get to. Ka Eul- shi, Hye Mi-shi, please excuse us. We need to start practicing. We will see you for breakfast.” As a true leader should, Suho-shi bowed and we did the same. Everyone else bowed as well and after all formalities they got into position. Even though I had no idea what we should do I grabbed Hye Mi’s hand and brought her outside. As we were walking through the halls I recognized the Director’s secretary. I waved and she walked over to us.

“Good. I was just looking for you. You probably will need these.” She handed us cell phones and electronic planners.

“Keep track of everything with these. This week’s events are already lined up so that you can get used to your job. Please just make sure to get EXO’s members to the specific locations at the right times. Also, your office is pretty close to the dorms. That’s one floor up from here and office number 415. I hope you do well.” We nodded and she bid her farewell and left. I looked at the planner and saw that today there were a few interviews planned. Next to the interview was the number to call to get the questions. Hye Mi looked at me and she called.

“Hello. My name is Park Hye Mi and I’m calling from SM Entertainment. This is regarding the…” she continued to talk sounding completely professional. In the end she said that they were sending faxing the questions. Didn’t they say we had to draft the answers?” I nodded and then an idea popped into my head. I smiled and Hye Mi looked at me, confused.

“Let’s go. I have an idea.” This was going to be fun.

What do you think Kari’s great idea is?