Main Characters

Of The Guardians: Inheritor [Being Made Into a Novel Series]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

in no particular order

 

You – Kora:

From the tribe of Iren who live in the Valley of Eliade, the lowest region of Athosia. Your people are the only tribe that has the ability to harness the energy of stars and use it for everything from healing to enchanting weapons. For that reason many call your tribe the tribe of stargazers or dreamers. Your tribe is also known for their expertise in annihilation tactics, knowing every pressure point of the human body. Most people discount or have forgotten about your tribe because of your tribe’s inactivity with political affairs concerning the Kingdom of Ordea. You really don’t care about what happens in the rest of Athosia because no one dares to come into the Valley of Eliade in fear of the beasts that live inside it, except for the occasional Dragon Tamer or adventurer who comes seeking an enchanted weapon. There are only a few of you that are Illusionists or Mimics. You, however, have both abilities.

 

D.O:

(Earth) From the tribe of Arrown, located in the massive Jungles of Skerim. They are not a very modern tribe because they like to keep to the traditional ways of their ancestors as much as possible. Even when others try to modernize them, they refuse, believing that the old ways are the only way to live. They live in the same village their ancestors did, in the very heart of the jungle. The tribe of Arrown is known for their keen hunting, tracking, and fighting abilities. They are sometimes referred to as the most violent tribe in all of Athosia because of their love for fighting and warrior spirit. They have also developed a way to communicate with wild beasts of the jungle, not a completely lauguage based status, just a keen sense that allows them to undertand creatures thoughts and emotions through their actions and facial expressions. In turn, they know how to react and respond to them.

 

 

Baekhyun:

(Light) From the tribe of Rossen, who live in the Caves of Jareth. They use their intense night vision to live in the caves that would otherwise engulf everyone else into a sea of complete darkness. In those caves they have built for themselves humungous cities, but the only way to get there is through a maze of tunnels, filled with beasts, serpants, and traps. It has been said that the tribe takes various poisons and venom from the dangerous creatures that live in the caves and then chemically enhance their lethal activity, using the mixtures to coat weapons and create elixers. Besides their night vision, they are also known for their "cat-like" senses and reflexes, such as the ability to climb walls.

 

 


 

 

 

 Sehun:
(Wind) From the nomadic tribe of Lasim, in the barren deserts of the Ökenna. Because the Ökenna is a very dry and desolate area with constant changes in the terrain, the tribe has learned how to use its constant change to their advantage by creating boat like vehicles that are moved by sandstorms, which they also put their houses on to travel through the desert. The tribe of Lasim is known for their survival skills and ability to sense the presence of core energy that is emitted from the body of people or creatures. Using this skill, they can determin the size, strength, and number of any living thing in their radar. Which is useful for them when deciding whether to fight or flee. They are also masters of camouflage and are able to make themselves look like objects of nature.

 

 

 


 

 

 

Luhan:

(Telekinesis) From the tribe or Musan, from the city of Orcana. Their tribe is one of the wealthiest. They live in a city in the heart of the Kingdom of Ordea, very close to The Hall of Nefean. They have merged their lives with the other people who live in the city so it is not easy to determine who they are. Their tribe has been said to have amazing musical skills, allowing them to play any instrument, and even giving them the creativity to create their own out of anything. In earlier times, before they settled in Orcana, they would use their musical abilities to hypnotize enemies. Using special instruments that could only be played by Musans. However, nowadays many Musans use their skills to gain fame, wealth, and popularity.

 

Kris:

(Flight) From the tribe of Elinzar, which is located in the Mountains of Corath. The tribe of Elinzar lives in the Blue Mountain Province of Isah, that over looks all of Ordea. They are known for thei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter