A Bonding Conversation

It's true I love my sister [Hiatus]

"Ok see you all!" Mom and I shout to the guests as they sat in their car and drove away. "Wah... Glad that's over! I'm going to go take a bath now. I feel so uncomfortable." She said and stretch her arms.

"Whao mom keep them down!" I pinch my nose and laugh.

"Oh be quiet." She said and close the door. "So where's your boyfriend?"

"Oh, he said he wanted to 'bond' with brother, funny huh?"

"No it's not. It's a very good idea..." She tap my head. "So Gui..."

"Hmm?"

"Are, you thinking about marrying Xiao Yu?" She whisper. MY eyes widen and I gave a loud cough.

"Mom what are you saying?! Aren't you suppose to be saying 'don't get marry at an early age!' or what?" I ask her. She look at me for a while.

"Gui... Lately... Wang ZI has..." Mom look at me oddly and slap my shoulder. "Oh, nothing!" She shout and start walking upstairs.

"What?! What about brother?!" I follow her.

"Nothing!" She shout again.

"But-"

"End of conversation!" She pinch my cheek before closing the door in my face. 'What's up with mom lately...' I thought and scratch my head. I heard voices coming from brother's room. 'Hehe... While I'm here, why not listen to their conversation...' I giggle and crept over to his door.

"Why are dating my sister then." Brother ask.

"I love her off couse... Why'd you ask?"

"Haha... Are you sure? Do you know anything about love?" he laugh. He gave Xiao Yu one of those stupid mean expressions. I was about to step in and yell at brother, but what Xiao Yu said stop me.

"I know I don't. I've always been alone my whole life.Your sister was the only one who comfort me when I need it... And I'm having the experience of love right now. I will know it."His voice was soft and smooth. I lean my head on the wall smiling to myself. 'Brother cannot beat that answer.'

"Yes, Gui Gui is like that. She may be the best girl you meet in your life but are you sure you can give her what she really deserve, when she already gave you the love you want?" He said with a stern voice. 'Aiyo! Brother's too clever, and mean.' I was about to walk in again but Xiao Yu's phone suddenly rang. I took a peek into the room and Wang Zi was at his bed folding clothes, for some weird reason, and Xiao Yu was by the window.

"Hello? Oh, mom. Ok... I'll come right now..." Xiao Yu said into the phone. 'Oh no... I better leave before they find out I'm eavesdropping.' I thought and tumble over the rug. Good thing no one heard. "Ok... bye." Xiao Yu hung up the phone. "I'm going now. It was nice meeting you, Wang Zi. We should meet again." Wang Zi watch as he exit his room and put down the shirt in his hands. Xiao Yu walk down the stairs as I try to act as natural as ever.

"Hey Gui Gui, what are you doing." I slowly turn to him.

"Oh, nothing! Not like I was doing anything wrong! Just here fixing the... Shoes!" I stutter lining up some of them. 'Wow, natural.'

"Haha... You're so cute..." He said and kiss me on the forehead. I flinch a little and blush. "I got to go now."

"Oh, really? Well, I guess so, since it's so late now. Goodbye..." Xiao Yu gave me one of his warmest smile and kiss my cheek too. My red turn bright red, I squeeze the shoe in my hand.

"Why don't we go to the movies tomorrow? Or amusement park?"

"Amusement park!" I utter and he tap my nose.

"Off course." He cover my hand with his. "I can take my shoes now." He laugh.

"Oh, sorry!" I quickly drop his shoes.

"Haha... Ok see you tomorrow." He said and took one last look as he step out the door. I dance around in happiness.

"A date! A date! Yes!" I toot and land on the sofa.

"What wrong with you?"

"Tomorrow I'm going to go on a date with Xiao Yu!" Wang Zi walk down the stairs and look at me arkwardly. "You know, even though he may be the one who ask me out. I felt like I like him before that. But I didn't know him... Oh well just like the song by Savage Garden..." I laugh and daydream about the time we met. "Fun times..."

"You're a dummie, who will always fail at love. Don't even think this one will work."

"Brother you're always so mean! Never nice like Xiao Yu! He so kind and treasure me a lot... You know, sometimes you should learn how to treasure someone from Xiao Yu." Wang Zi frown at me.

"I do know how to treasure someone!" 

"Whatever! Like that girl that liked you in middle school! You went on a date with her and then dump her three days after! She was so-" Abruptly Wang Zi grab my arm and pull me off the sofa. He held me tightly.

"It was your fault!"

"Mine?! How was it my fault?!"

"Well off course who else would-- I..."

"You know what you're so mean! Not like Xiao Yu who is honest and says he'll learn to love me!" Wang Zi let go and turn around.

"Argh this dummie..." He mumble.

"Shesh, you're always trying to pick fights with me... Xiao Yu would-" Wang Zi quickly turn around again and cover my mouth.

"Not another word about him." I gave him a frown. I cross my arms.

"Why?" I try to blurt. Wang Zi shut his eyes and sigh.

 "Gui... Dump him."