Spy Date Mission Three

It's true I love my sister [Hiatus]

 

"Oh... Really?" He leans in a little closer. "Would you like to explain I- uh- want to rehear it."

"Haha... That time my closest friend, my brother,suddenly decided to go to another school. It made really sad." Wang Zi clears his throat in guilt.

"T-Then?"

"I was crying over him again at the park and that's when I saw you and your mom."

"Really... You cried at the park?"

"I know it was very childish of me, but we were so close and I couldn't help it. Every time I missed him or thought of him. Only those times was when I really wanted to see him."

"So then you were happy the next day huh?!" Wang Zi loudly chuckles.

"No..." Gui whisper. Wang Zi pause. "I waited everyday for a phone call. I was really worried. I even skip karate class just to sit by the phone." Gui Gui sniffs. Wang Zi felt a short pain in his heart again. "The thought of brother being away was like losing a..." Wang Zi listen carefully for the word. "Pet." He scrunches his face in disappointment.

"A pet?"

"Haha no, no, I'm just kidding."

"Really. You should be." He crosses his arms and frown.

"I'm joking, actually I felt like I lost my desire to do anything." The sentense quickly hit him in the heart. Wang Zi tightens is jaw. "I wanted him to come back so we can play and have fun again. I felt very lonely." Wang Zi held his breath.

"Do... Do you love you brother?"

"Love? Off course I love him. I love my whole family."

"No... I mea-"

"Then you came along." Gui Gui said and held his hand. "You saved me even though you always said I saved you." His hands were a bit sweaty.

"Saved?"

"Yeah you comfort me and at first you felt just like a big brother to me. Then I just begin to you like you, a lot. And I love your mother too haha." Wang Zi thought of the words. He felt awful. Everything he did made her go to someone else's arms.

"So..."

"Hmm?" He clear his throat again and calm his heart.

"If he wasn't your brother... It sounded like you were missing your boyfriend or something..." The boat was reaching the glittering lights. It was reflecting the light everywhere. The water was shinier than ever as it showns onto Gui Gui's face. She had a shock expression.

"Xiao Yu, don't be silly!" She swifty said and punch his shoulder. "He's my brother." Wang Zi frown in a little bit of anger. Gui was too nervous to look at him. "What are you getting at anyways haha." She laughs. "I mean it's illegal, plus it's a really unsual relation." Another word she spoke, another flame put in the fire. "I'm sorry but please don't ask me about that anymore." Gui looks around. "Wahh its so pretty here! It like floating in space, surround by stars! Xiao Yu make a wish!"

"Fine." He said in a death tone. "I wish that if you don't really love your brother then... Kiss me."

"Xiao Yu? Are you so mad?"

"I'm not mad. I just want the truth."

"Why are you acting so weird! Don't you believe me!"

"Maybe not, because you seem like you don't want to kiss me."  Wang Zi pout. He don't even think about what he was doing at this point. Gui squeezes her shirt.

"Fine, but don't think I'll be happy after!" She said. Gui Gui leans in very slowly as her heart was dramatically pounding. Wang Zi look at her as his heart starts to panic. 'What am I doing?!' Gui looks at his lips as the boat was arriving to the the end. She leans in closer. "Are you really... Xiao Yu?" She whisper.

[Ya Tou's house]
Xiao Yu loudly knocks on the door and shouts her name constantly. "Ya Tou! Are you ok?! Open the door!"

"Xiao Yu?!" He hears her from inside. She quickly opens the door and flew into his arms, sobbing. Xiao Yu pulls her away and looks into her eyes.

"What happen?"

"M-My dad! He attack my mother and me!" She shouts. Xiao Yu takes her inside and clams her down.

"Here sit down and explain."

"I-I was in my room when suddenly I heard a loud crash from the kitchen! Dad and mom got into a big fight." She stops and took a breath. "Suddenly mom threw me her purse and told me we were going away." She weep as tears flow from her eyes. He held onto her tight. Xiao Yu rubs her shoulders. "Dad said we can't leave and grabbed a broom. He wanted to hurt us..." Ya Tou stops and grabs Xiao Yu's shirt. "My mom told me to go call the police, so I quickly ran into my room and hid in my closet." That's when I call you. I was so scared I didn't know what to do! I didn't want dad to be taken away! But I didn't want mom to get hurt either."

"Calm down, calm down. Just relax..." Ya Tou looks at Xiao Yu with her puppy eyes.

"Please don't leave me! I'm scared!"

"Ya Tou, calm down... So where are your parents now?"

"Mom's in the hospital and dad's at the police station. Xiao Yu, what's going to happen to me?!"

"Shhh, don't cry, nothing's going to happen. Where is your sister?"

"She's on a date with my fiance."

"What?"

"I decided, I'm giving him to her. I don't want you to leave me, Xiao Yu." Ya Tou said and wraps her arms around his neck. "After you left me, I couldn't stop thinking about you. I love you..." She kisses him. Xiao Yu sat there shock.

"Ugh! What a crapy date! Wang Zi totally ditch me!" Tong Tong yells and enter the front door to her house. She look up and stop. She saw Xiao Yu slowly closing his eyes and kissing Ya Tou back. 'Isn't that Wang Zi sister's boyfriend?' Tong Tong quickly took out her phone and record it. 'I remember now, Xiao Yu was sis ex-boyfriend. No wonder I felt like I saw him before. Ya Tou finally notice Tong Tong with the phone and kiss him harder. She push him onto his back to prevent him from seeing Tong Tong. 'What is sis thinking?' Tong Tong thought and close her phone.