Morning Talk

It's true I love my sister [Hiatus]

"Gui Gui! Get down here for lunch!" Ms. Chu shout from the kitchen. "Hey Wang Zi grab the plates." She said to him, who was sitting at the table reading.

"Mom, where's dad?"

"Oh, he's on the business trip. He'll be back in two weeks."

"Wow, he didn't even say good-bye." He said sarcastly, handing her the plates.

"You know him. He's always in a rush when it comes to his business. It's what gives us food so don't complain." She sat down across form Wang Zi as Gui Gui enter the room. "Eh? Gui Gui what's with the big shirt? Isn't that your brother's?"

"I didn't have a really big shirt so I took one of his."

"Why?"

"Because-" Wang Zi start, but Gui Gui quickly threw him a death glare. "Because she's loves the smell of my beautiful shirt." He joke. Their mother investage their stares to each other and laugh.

"Haha, Gui Gui I think it's because you're a big girl now huh? Starting to get a chest?"

"HOW'D YOU KNOW?!"

"You're acting like your dad. After starting his business he start having man s and starts wearing huge shirt around his friends. I guess it was because of all the stress it's takes to manage the job."

"Dad use to have man s?" Gui Gui ask.

Wang Zi drop his spoon, "I learned too much things today..." and lean his head on his hand.

"Yeah, but now since his business is fine he manage to lose a lot of it." She giggle. After a couple of minutes of eating the phone rings.

"I'll get it." Wang Zi said. He walk into the living room. "Hello?"

"HIII WANG ZI!!!"

"Ao Quan... What do you want?"

"Hahaha... Don't be so mean to your best friend! Anyways, I want to ask a favor of you. I have a friend visiting me tomorrow."

"Yeah... so?"

"So I was wondering if you'd go with me and show her around. I want you to bring Gui Gui along too."

"Why?"

"To accompany my friend, off coruse."

"Gui Gui?" He look over at her. She was forcing food into like there's no tomorrow. "Fine. What time?"

"Well, like I said tomorrow at the Central Park. Haha thank you. See ya." Wang Zi hung up and went to the kitchen.

"Gui."

"Fwhat?" She answer with food still in .

"Ao Quan just call, he says he wants us to go accompany him tomorrow." She quickly stood up.

"Ao Quan!" The food spill out all over Wang Zi. "OH SORRY! WELL I GATTA FIND CLOTHES FOR TOMORROW!" She shout and rushes upstair.

"What's with her?" He wipes the rice of his face. "Eww..."

"Wang Zi," His mom sighs. "Gui Gui might be a tomboy, but she still have the heart of a girl."

"What do you mean?"

"She likes Ao Quan..." Wang Zi bit the side of his lips. 'This heart pain again...'