Downhill.

It's true I love my sister [Hiatus]

"Have you seen Mei Mei?"

"Oh Jiro you're home... Mei Mei? She's upstairs in her room crying again..." Jiro hangs his coat up.

"She got bullied again?"

"Yeah... This time she seems really upset... I went to go talk to her but she locked her door."

"Danny, I'm going to go talk to her..." Jiro said and put the groceries on the living room table. "Please bring those to the kitchen!" He shouts and walks up the stairs. He walks to the room at the end of the hallway. "Mei Mei? Can you open the door?" 

"No! Go away!" 

"C'mon don't treat your older brother like this..." There was a long silence. "C'mon... Mei Mei..." He knocks on the door again. The door swung open.

"Are you happy?!" She shouts. Her face was wet with tears, her hair was soaked, and her arms and legs has cuts.

"What happened to you?!" Jiro shouts and quickly walks in. "Who did this?!" Jiro grabs her arm and looks at her cuts. Mei Mei pulls away.

"It's all your fault! Everything that happens to me is your fault!"

"Mei Mei..."

"Leave me alone! I- I hate you! If you only you didn't call the cops that one time! I wouldn't be bullied like this!" She screams and pushes Jiro out the door. Jiro stood there unable to do anything.

"I'm sorry..." He whispers and walks downstairs.

[Hotel]
"Where is she Sam?!" Xiao Yu snarls and grabs onto Sam's collar.

"Little brother... Let go... You're freaking out." Sam pat his shoulder.

"I- I need to know..."

"I was in the elevator with her but as soon as we got to the lobby she ran off..." Xiao Yu stare deeply into his eyes.

"Ugh!" He finally said and ran out the front door. Sam stood there a little dumbfounded.

"I think it's time... Before he gets too serious..." He sigh.

[Near the hotel somewhere]
'Sam just called me sister... Why?! Ugh!' Gui sat close to the edge on a hill by the hotel. "What should I do? This is too much drama for my head to take... I just need a rest." She looks out into the small village below her. 'I should just enjoy this place... Its relaxing... The beach on the other side of the hotel and a nice view on this side...' 
The night was quiet and calm. The wind was cool and soothing. The grass below, feels like you're floating on water. Innocence. 'I wish I could live here!' Gui thought and lifts her arms up. She closes her eyes and inhales. The whole place was paradise. 'I feel just like I flying... It was so quiet I can hear my heartbeat. La la la la la l-'

"Gui, what are you doing!?" Wang Zi shout from behind.

"Ah!" She shouts and jerks forward. "What!?"

"What are you doing, come back here?!" He shouts again.

"Ugh... Relaxing moment ruin..." Gui sighs and stood up, but the soft and silky grass wasn't so innocent anymore. She suddenly slip backwards and fell over the slope. "Ahhh!" The fall was also not that short...

"Gui!"