In Confusion Of...

It's true I love my sister [Hiatus]

She looks at his lips as the boat was arriving to the end. 'That's not Xiao Yu's lip...' She thought. Gui looks at his face. "Wang Z-" In a split second he quickly pulls at her arm and her into his chest pressing his lips on her cheek. He quickly pulls her back.

"Tricked you." Wang Zi says in a smiles. Gui looks at him still robotically confuse.

"How'd..."

"You mistaken me for Xiao Yu so I thought it'd be funny to play with you." He explains and stood up. The guy motion them to get off. Gui sat there stun. "Good joke huh?" He got off the boat and reaches his hand to her. "The boat ride ended. You may come out now." He said. Took her a while to respond, but by slapping his hand away.

"YOU THINK IT WAS FUNNY?!" Gui roll her eyes at him in disbelief. "I can't believe you!" She shouts and stomps off the boat. "Don't ever speak to me again!" Wang Zi stood there dumbfound. 'I almost lost it... Luckily... the lights woke me...'

[Home]
"Wang Zi, what happen with your sister? I saw her stomping into her room." Mother asks.

"It's nothing mom, just boy problems." Wang Zi slowly takes off his shoes. 

"Ok, well anyways I want to talk to you."

[Next day]
"Hello, Xiao Yu. It's me Gui... So I've called you two times already but you didn't pick up. I hope you're ok. Anyways call me back when you get this message..." Gui unconfidently turn off the phone. 'Something's not right...'

"If you keep that up he'll think you're annoying." Wang Zi says leaning at the door.

"I don't care... I'm still worried. Plus don't come talk to me, I'm still didn't forgive you for yesterday."

"Oh yeah... So why don't you hate your 'boyfriend' for leaving you alone at the park?" Gui was quiet. "You know-"

"Wang Zi! Stop bugging me! I hate you! I don't even why you were there yesterday! Stop appearing in my love life!" Gui shouts out. Word vomit. 

"You're only sixteen... You don't know anything yet." He sighs.

"And do you? You're only eighteen! What do you know about love? You don't even love anyone!" She sits up from her bed. 'I hate it how's he making me say all these words.' Gui stands up and point to the door. "Get out."

"No."

"Wang Zi!!! You know... What was the worst part about yesterday?" Gui exhales. She inhales again and softy look at him. "You tricked me to telling you everything you weren't suppose to know. Things about you going away and about how I felt." She nearly cries. 'I can't cry, why would I?' Wang Zi unfold his arms and stomp forward. He grabs her hand and leans forward. "Let go."

"I'm sorry, but you need get packing."

"Huh?"

"Pack your clothes."

"My clothes? For what?!"

"We're going on a trip." She pushes him off.

"I'm not going!" Wang Zi pin Gui onto the bed and stares at her in the eyes.

"You may be stubborn, but I'm stronger." He whispers. She just looks at him. 'This is our biggest fight, I'm not going to lose. I didn't do anything wrong!'

"I'm not going anywhere with you!" His grip tighten at her wrist. "What did I do that was so wrong! You're the one bugging me so much since you've been home! You're the one that left, you're the one that has a fiance!" Gui Gui blurts. She quickly shuts and looks away. 'Left? Fiance? Why would I mention those at this time?' Wang Zi was quiet to her surprise. She slowly turns back to look at his face. Her eyes widen... He had the expression Gui couldn't read, but somehow she felt it before. Five years ago she felt that look.

"I... Left because..." He starts. Her eyes look deep into his waiting for the answer. "Because..." He whispers and swallows.

"What is a brother doing to his sister?" Someone suddenly said from the door. Gui swings her head and look towards the doorway.

"Xiao Yu!" She shouts and forces Wang Zi off. "Where have you been? Why are you here?"

"Your mother called my mom, and she told me to come here?"

"Mom?" Wang Zi walks passes me and up to him.

"Where were you yesterday, on that date with my sister?" He said out of nowhere. The aura around him was bad. Killer instinct.

"Why would that concern the person who took another girl, so he can stalk on his sister's date?" Xiao Yu shots back. 'Wang Zi followed me there?' Wang Zi quickly grab Xiao Yu's shirt. 

"Then tell me who's Ya Tou?" Wang Zi asks. I look at Xiao Yu. 'Ya Tou?' Xiao Yu quickly looks back at Gui Gui. It was a while until he answers.

"I don't know." Wang Zi punches him. Gui runs over and grabs her brother's arm.

"Stop Wang Zi!" 

"She's your ex, isn't she?! The one you went to during the date yesterday." She looks at them in disbelief. Xiao Yu looks at her.

"She's not my ex... She's my..."