Overprotective

It's true I love my sister [Hiatus]

"W-what are you saying?!" I ask him confuse and quickly pull my hand away.

"I-I mean, I can tell that guy is totally not a good guy! What do you see in him?"

"Oh stop being to mean. He even took his time and try to bond with you! I- I help him regret it!" I utter. Wang Zi gave me a quick chuckle.

"That's what all guys does just to impress their girl! He wants something more back from you. That's their obligation." He said as if it the was the obvious. I gave him a kick on the shin.

"You're such a jerk." I stick out my tougue at him and stump upstaire.

"Wait!" He command in a crouching position.

"Mom was getting worry about you. I guess she should since you're so mean!" I shout before slaming the door to my bedroom. "I'm still going on that date."

[Next day (12:00 PM)]

I slowly sneek out of my bedroom and down to the backdoor. 'Good he didn't see me.' I giggle to myself in success. I slowly turn around bump onto soneone.

"Where are you going little sister." Wang Zi said crossing his arms.

"Uhhh... Bathroom?" I question.

"The bathroom is upstairs, dummy."

"How would you know, you haven't been home for about five years. What if we build a outside bathroom, you wouldn't have known that." I cross my arms together also. He look a me confuse.

"Then do we have an outside bathroom?"

"No."

"See, shesh you're such a drama queen..." He sighs.

"C'mon brother. Why are you being like this? Remember I'm your Number One Girl! How can you treat me this way?" I plead, giving him the puppy eyes. He smirk.

"Sorry, that only work when I'm not me." He said. I groan and sat on the grass.

"Mom lets me go! Why not you?!"

"Mom doesn't know guys. She don't know you can get hurt."

"Gosh... You're so overprotective!" I whine. I sat there quiet for a while. Wang Zi bend down beside me.

"Look, things are not as nice as they seems, so you can't always put your defense down, you know? You should know this since you learn karate."

"Brother... He's my boyfriend. I know you weren't there, but we had some really meaningful times together. I know that Xiao Yu will never betray me." Wang Zi was quiet. I slowly smile and tap his nose, "You will always be my Number One Brother, got that?" I utter. He look at me for a while. I stood up. "Since it seems like you agree, I will take my leave." He stood up as well and held my shoulders. "Wang Zi..." Wang Zi didn't give me any eye contact.

"I... I can't-" He mumble. Just right when he was about to say soemthing else, he got disturb by the little miss sunshine from yesterday's dinner. Tong Tong rudely walk in from the back gate and cling onto him right away.

"Wang Zi! I came to accompany you! Since I know hanging out with your sister isn't all that exciting." She shout and pull him away. I quickly gave her a fake smile.

"Thank you Tong Tong! I was just heading out anyways. Please brother bare with this monkey while I'm gone." I laugh and turn back into the house as Wang Zi look at me with distant eyes.  Tong Tong let out an annoying squeal as I close the door behind me. 'I dislike her but she saved me!' I laugh and rush before anything else happens.

"Your sister is nothing like you!" She blabber on and then start twirling his hair with her forefinger. "Guess what I learn about you yesterday."She start as Wang Zi just stood there ignoring her. "It was a test I did on the net and it was very interesting." Wang Zi try pushing her away a little but fail. "It said that you're the type of guy who won't give up on love no matter what and that you're the type that gets jealous really easily. I think that's very cute." She said and lean her head on his shoulder. "Guys who are aggresive are the hottest. Would you get jealous if I was with another guy now?" She ask and giggle. Wang Zi look at her and smile.

"Won't give up eh..." He whipsher. "Tong Tong, want to go on a date... To the amusement park?"