Train ride... BORING!

It's true I love my sister [Hiatus]

"Hey Ya Tou, this is Gui Gui, my fiance." He said and grab my shouler. He leans in and kisses me on the cheek. I look at him in shock. I exhale. 'Is this is really meant for me... Or her?' Xiao Yu didn't pull away but lower his lips. I didn't know what to do but shut my eyes. Waiting for that surprise kiss; it never came. I open my eyes again and saw someone's hand milimeters away from my face. It was Wang Zi. 

"Don't you dare." Wang Zi warn. He glares at Xiao Yu. I didn't know what to do but push Wang Zi away and act like what a girlfriend should. I guess.

"Wang Zi! H-How can you interfere w-with a k-kiss!" I shout and grab Xiao Yu's hand before Wang Zi OR Ya Tou said anything. 'I hope that didn't make it worst... For me to just act like nothing happen...'

[Wang Zi's POV]
'This is wrong! Everything is. I thought Ya Tou would keep Gui and Xiao Yu apart. She wasn't suppose to say she was my girlfriend!' She was still holding onto my arm when we enter the train. 'Maybe she's trying to make Xiao Yu crack under stress and go back to her...' I look over to see what she was doing... As usual she's being extra friendly with Xiao Yu. 'Maybe I should go along with Ya Tou's plan for a while.' We walk pass Tong Tong and Xiao Yu's awfully similar face brother. 'They look a lot alike.' Then pass the two lovebirds, and place ourself in the seat across from them. "Nice day isn't it Ya Tou?" She look at me a little shock then understood the situation.

"Yes it is, darling." I can feel Xiao Yu's eyes, but as for Gui... She is making herself distant from me. 'If I keep this up Gui will totally ignore me. This is the girl she is. What can I do... I have to make Xiao Yu confess they're still together and Gui will just willing break up with him.'

"So Wang Zi... Tell me about your sister... Is she a player? A two-timer? Possibly a BOYFRIEND-STEALER?" Ya Tou asks loudly. I notice Gui coughing into her drink the train lady just gave her.

"My sister is none of that." I blurt. Ya Tou look at me like I was a retard. "She's the most wonderful girl in my life. My number one girl."

"Ha! Don't make me laugh!" Gui shouts. I look her way, she was just teasing Xiao Yu. Gui wasn't even facing me. 'Ugh, she can't even hear my praise...' I clear my throat.

"Oh, look! Ya Tou, you have a crum your face! Let me get that for you!" I said louder. Suddenly someone push me in the head. It was Xiao Yu.

"Sorry Wang Zi... Just trying to get through..." He said and walk away. Ya Tou scurry to her feet and follow after. I look at Gui Gui. She ignores me. She didn't want to mess with Ya Tou. After fifteen minutes or so I knew and she knew, they were fooling around somewhere else. I sat on Xiao Yu's seat.

"Aren't you bothered?" She kept looking out the window.

"Why would I be?"

"Your boyfriend, with another girl! Get the picture."

"I don't want to deal with this." She lean her head on the window and I lean in closer to the back of her head. 'It's been five years since we were still calm and close like this. Gui was the girl I adore the most. The little girl that follows me everywhere I go. The only one who've ever made me feel this way and I can't find or fight this feeling anywhere else.' Her brown hair flows onto her shoulders. 'I love her scent. Her arua... Her feel...'

[Gui Gui's POV]
'Wang Zi's so annoying! He should just go and worry about his new girlfriend!' I felt a tug at my hair and turn around. My eye met Wang Zi's. "What are you doing?" He look into my eyes, in the weirdest way, and slid his finger around my bangs. I kept staring at him.

"I like your hair..." He whispers. I stare as he play around with it and caress down to my cheek. "Your face..."

"Wang Zi?" I utter. He sat closer to me and grab my shoulder with his other hand. I froze there, dumbfound. He move his warm hands to the back of my neck and pull forward a little. I didn't know what I was thinking! Maybe I wasn't thinking! But I didn't pull away at all. I stare at him as he closes his eyes... I almost did the same. I snap out of it when the train starts running! Wang Zi pull his hand away from my neck and look at me suprise. He was breathing heavily again.

"I-I'm sorry!" He shouts and ran into another section of the train. I stood up to follow him but Xiao Yu rushes back.

"I'm back." He said and sat down. I look ahead. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah..."

[An Hour Later]

"Sorry ladies and gentlemen. There seems to be some serious accident in the track ahead so we'll be heading south and be resting in the closest city. Thank you." A lady in the speaker annouces. I look at Xiao Yu.

"What to do?"

"I'm guessing... Go to the closest city. We'll rest there until things are fix."

"Ok..." He both look out the window. I look closely at Xiao Yu's face. "Xiao Yu... What's that?" I ask pointing to a red mark on the corner of his lip.

"Huh?! Oh nothing! Let me show you the new track I got." He said and grab his MP3. I frown and turn to the window. After ten minute of train time it came to another stop. Everyone grab their suitcases and heads out. "Where are we?"

"Look like we're by the sea..." We reach outside first, then, came Sam and Tong Tong. Those two were no where in sight during the train ride. After was, off course, Wang Zi and Ya Tou. Her lips were red. Same color as the one on Xiao Yu's lip. I turn away from everyone and pretend to be in a hurry. "We should go find a place to rest." Everyone follows after me. 'Sam and Tong Tong, brother and Ya Tou... Xiao Yu and Ya Tou... I'm not a pair here.' I can tell Xiao Yu's frustrated between me and her. Lost in thought, Xiao Yu ran over to me and grab my hand.

"A place to stay, up there on the hillside!" I look over. It was beautiful. For the first time on this trip I smile. The little hotel looked so homely.

"Let's go." He smile and starts walking faster. I turn around to look at Wang Zi. He spun his face to the ocean and try to look really distracted. 'Is he avoiding me?' Ya Tou just glare at me. When we finally got to the hotel, it was pair up with the same people on the train. Sam went over to the counter as everyone waits. The lady at the counter hands him his credit card as he walks back with the keys. 'I somehow knew this was coming...'

"Alright! I got the last three rooms!" He smiles. Everyone look at each other, except for Tong Tong.

"Why didn't you get two? One for the girls and one for the boys?" I ask. He threw me one of the key.

"You know why I didn't, now find your partner and head up to 142, 143, and 144." He threw Wang Zi the other key. 'I guess he sorta pick the partners with that.' Ya Tou glare at me for a sec.

"So... Ya To-" I start.

"Sorry but I'm not sharing a room with you." She said and pull Wang Zi away. 'Not suprise, it's me and Xiao Yu...' Not worrying about anything else, I start pulling my suitcase after them, when suddenly Xiao Yu put his hand on my waist.

"I'm glad we got one room together." He leans forward and kiss my cheek. "Tonight will be a special night."